<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » 閒情逸誌 » 澳洲旅行問題
返回列表 回復 發帖

[旅遊區] 澳洲旅行問題

我在會7月4日出發去悉尼,之後去melbourne,
因為都幾多backpacker在australia,
想問下d hostel是否一定可以即場book到入住到還是要預訂? thx
例外reply
based on my experience, anything could go wrong will go wrong in aus. so u better book a room before u leave. or u can always go to some homeless man's shelter

and it's cheaper to book in advance than walk in. and pls always double check all ur paper works... never trust an aussie clerk....
i live in aus
take my word of advice....aussies are ---en dumb...everything they do is wrong....double check and triple check eveything
Originally posted by wallaby at 2005-6-23 07:28 PM:
based on my experience, anything co...
I can see you had bad experience in Australia. haha... I like what you are saying anything could go wrong will go wrong in Australia

[ Last edited by Rika on 2005-6-23 at 08:21 PM ]
I suggest you that if you have never been to Australia, you better book a room before you come. The probability of thing goes wrong is too high. Don't take the risk. I don't wanna see missing Hong Kong on Aus TV news
Originally posted by Rika at 2005-6-23 08:21 PM:
I suggest you that if you have neve...
果然各有各既唔同意見,或者我俾小小建議,我就覺得你係7月4號出發,應該hostel唔會咁full,因為香港其實唔多地方有得訂,只可以自已上網訂房,當然穩陣梗係香港訂左先啦,正如卡卡咁講,其實亦唔需要太過擔心,因為係meldourne大把hostel俾你入住,咁價錢當然冇得保證啦,一早訂左就有個預算,不過後生仔怕咩丫,大不了咪訓街囉,況且澳洲都唔使咁差,如果真係需要訂的話可以睇睇以下網址!
http://www.hostelworld.com/hoste ... stel-Melbourne-1616
it's better to secure your accomodation before you leave, but most of the budget "motels" don't offer online booking.....I'd recommend YWCA located in the City, just opposite Central station, it's cheap and located very near to ChinaTown (3mins walk)....and when you go Melbourne, just walk over to Central station where the main station for transit interstate.
先多謝各位的意見和解答~

但我又有另一個問題,我乘countrylink 到canberra,而在4:30pm到了canberra station (Wentworth Ave Kingston ACT 2604), 但因為呢一區離個 city(市中心)好遠,大約6公里,d hostel 和大部份景點在市中心那邊,而且己經4:30pm.唔諗住睡在火車站和hostel,諗住會去市中心那邊睡,睡在街真的安全嗎?還有什麼地方可以睡? thx
Originally posted by william303 at 2005-6-23 09:57 PM:

果然各有各既唔同意見,或者我俾小...
例外reply
返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » 閒情逸誌 » 澳洲旅行問題

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。