<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » 電腦區 » Vista 接班人 Vienna 預定 2009 年底上市
返回列表 回復 發帖

Vista 接班人 Vienna 預定 2009 年底上市

現在 Vista 終於渡過了漫長的開發週期,開始正式進駐到 PC中,下一個大新聞是什麼?很不可思議的,從微軟流出來的消息表明,下一代代號為「Vienna」的 Windows 作業系統將在 2009 年底上市-- 蠻不可思議的,依照 Windows 的模式,那時出個 SP1 還差不多。

但是 Ben Fathi -- Windows OS 核心部門的經理 -- 很明確的表明這個時間表指的確實是 Vienna,而不是即將來到的Service Pack,「Fiji」。除了預定的上市時間外,Ben 倒也口風挺緊的,不願意透露 Vienna將有什麼新功能,但是從先前得到的資料表明,使用者介面的完全變革應該是 Vienna 的重點特色。所以問題就來了,如果還有不到三年下一代的Windows 就要出來的話,是還升不升級 Vista 呢?
對我黎講Xp夠用喇
要Vista把鬼
2Gb ram先行得順...
莫講話4gb ram
又冇$換新機~
吓?!Vienna?!
中計喇~~~
I think it may delay as it is the tradition of MS......
仲諗住vista有sp1就升級,睇來到時都會用Vienna
Delay for Vienna is sure coz they always like that. But I think it's too fast to release this news as Vista is not long in the market, if the news is real, then it'll has a bad effect to vista's selling... But anyways, it's too expensive to upgate n install vista, I think xp is enough to me...
請問引文出自何處?
會唔會係 M記對手放出來,等人唔敢升級 Vista?
May we need 8GB ram that time
Originally posted by acery2k at 2007-3-13 09:31 PM:
請問引文出自何處?
會唔會係 M記對手放出來,等人唔敢升級 Vista?
M記 does not need to spred our rumor... they are even worse than MS, see how many version of OSX they have put out... and theres another one coming out real soon... its more like 1.5 year per version... hahaha
Mass consumer expectations realise that new update is going to release sooner. Think about the XP, we had SP1,2 and 3 ... plus so many other updates between all these service packs. We could have only got one instead of the lots. My assumption is that they want to improve performance after testing the actual performance from general users. Then, release a better or stable update.
返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » 電腦區 » Vista 接班人 Vienna 預定 2009 年底上市

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。