<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » 阿仙奴成英格蘭足球公敵
返回列表 回復 發帖

阿仙奴成英格蘭足球公敵

Pardew critical of Arsenal's foreign policy

LONDON, March 9 (Reuters) - West Ham United manager Alan Pardew has criticised London rivals Arsenal for their reliance on foreign players and believes the Football Association should force clubs to field British players in their sides.

Arsenal have played nearly 700 minutes of football since an English player last appeared for them and on that occasion defender Sol Campbell was replaced at halftime by Swede Sebastian Larsson following a poor first-half display.

Pardew, who regularly starts with a majority of British players in his Premier League line-up, believes domestic clubs are in danger of losing their soul by signing too many imports.

Speaking at his press conference before eighth-placed West Ham's clash with Bolton Wanderers on Saturday, Pardew pointed to Arsenal's ousting of Real Madrid in the Champions League.

The only British player involved in the 0-0 draw on Wednesday was Real's England captain David Beckham while Arsenal started with eight different nationalities.

'I saw a headline saying Arsenal are flying the flag for Britain in the Champions League, but I had to wonder where that British involvement was when I saw the team,' said Pardew.

'There was a big commotion when that first happened and it shouldn't be washed under the mat again.

'Every English club should carry at least three British players in the first team. The foreign players have added massively to our game, but the soul of the club is the homegrown players and they should be integrated into that team.

'It is important we don't lose sight that this is the English Premier League and English players should be involved. I know it is difficult to buy British players because the market is expensive.

'Chelsea are in a position where they can pay over the odds to bring in those players whereas we have had to search through the lower divisions to do that and Dean Ashton was the only player we had to pay top money for.'

West Ham have surprised many on their return to the top flight this season and still have a realistic chance of a top-six finish and qualification for European football.

'It is a massive game for both clubs in terms of our league position,' Pardew said of the match at Bolton, who are one place above them with a game in hand.

除左韋斯咸領隊批評之外, 仲有不少名宿不滿雲加o既媚外政策, 仲建議每隊英超球隊最少要有兩至三名英格蘭球員於正選名單之上添
我有d 懷疑雲加係想利用英超o既高水準聯賽幫法國隊培育新血, 同時又削弱英格蘭球員出場機會, 削弱英格蘭實力, 等法國o係世界盃入面少個勁敵
前幾年已經逼走謝菲斯, 柏奴亞, 施文, 賓納佢地 la, 家下又搞到蘇金寶冇態, 過去兩任隊長都俾返自己友韋拉同亨利做, 依家開始有d 擔心禾確特, 睇黎雲加又想雪佢雪到冇前途 la
"英超o既高水準聯賽"???  I don't think the EPL can be regarded that highly
Originally posted by bigfish at 2006-3-11 03:57 AM:
我有d 懷疑雲加係想利用英超o既高水準...
講到咁無間道嘅
Originally posted by bigfish at 2006-3-11 03:57 AM:
我有d 懷疑雲加係想利用英超o既高水準...
[center]

又發表你o既謬論呀!
都唔知你識唔識波,唔係,應該話你根本唔識欣賞.......
之前歐聯又話冇代性,e家話雲格有陰謀?你估成績差佢冇壓力o架???
用法國球員有問題呀?你唔好話賓尼迪斯又係幫緊西班牙呀???
揀隊長梗係搵有感染力o架啦,韋拉同亨利有咩料有目共睹啦下嘛!!!!![/center]
咁洗鬼留Ashely.cole咩,不如系季前賣比車仔賺番筆算la
謝菲斯走系因為打唔返佢應有既狀態, 柏奴亞&施文系太老才被放棄, 好似曼聯放堅尼咁,賓納衰紀律欠佳,被放棄也冇話可說.

夠喇,皇馬比人踢出局系技不如人,阿仙奴對任何隊伍打成此級數已令任何隊伍輸得心服口服,事情且已發生數日,唔明點解都仲有D唔忿氣既人要無時無刻咁出D低能post去攻擊阿仙奴,咁做根本系挑撥
成名於2005-3-26的EF前
'性版討論區"
現活躍於[真‧頑童俱樂部]
搞笑!!!!大把強隊既正選+埋後備都唔係用果國既土炮架喇~
車仔,皇馬,巴塞有幾多係土炮打正選?????????????一半都未必有!!!!!

樓主你成都發表一d咁特別既post,睇黎今次都冇人會同你意見一樣,抵讚
論壇有你既存在簡直多采多姿...

ps.睇波唔好咁陰謀論........咦!!....唸起利智小姐!

憎人富貴厭人窮,樓主思想有問題,應看醫生或找社工開解
依家開始有d 擔心禾確特, 睇黎雲加又想雪佢雪到冇前途 la
咁用咁多錢買黎做咩,買番黎雪佢?大佬呀都英格蘭球員唔平ga,如果係咁不如成隊英格蘭買番黎啦,咁咪合你心意囉!
樓主見解獨到, 令依度增加 n fun
返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » 阿仙奴成英格蘭足球公敵

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。