<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » 些路迪君臨英超
返回列表 回復 發帖

些路迪君臨英超

經常有人說,蘇超是不是應和英超合併,或格拉斯哥流浪和些路迪等強隊是否應轉戰英超。

現在真真正正的蘇超君臨英超,不過只是一個教練便能另一隊大家眼中的中游球隊變成超級球隊。

沒有太多大牌,沒有阿布般的大水喉,轉會市場也只買入一兩個實幹份子,但為何有如此威力?

其實都是因為奧尼爾的經驗所致,他在些路迪任教多年,亦帶領些路迪轉戰過多次歐聯歐協。

強如巴塞也只能和他打成平手,蘇超之內更是打遍天下無敵手。

其實是奧尼爾的執教經驗和他對人員的見識另今天的阿士東維拉脫胎換骨。

現在還是維持著主場拼三分,作客以一分為本的理想戰術。今季真是一等一的黑馬!!!

[ Last edited by locklock on 2006-9-27 at 12:57 PM ]

奧尼爾.JPG

奧尼爾.JPG (23.4 KB)
607 x 456 PIXEL下載

villa ho ging ar~
"感覺非常好"

Target : 1000 fun !
我覺得蘇超球隊可以係歐洲賽事有好成績
coz 國內聯賽比較容易踢...來來去去得個10隊.所以有較多時間預備歐洲賽事

球員是雖是兩個實幹份子,但多是其他大國聯賽失意軍人

奧尼爾的確是好領隊...但他的領導能力只限2線球隊

celtic 有力在強隊上得一分..但我覺得celtic無力出線...celtic 沒有足夠好球員...對其他所謂弱旅沒有得勝把握...上一代係英超買番lei 果d 都老or離隊
故不是黑馬
些路迪仲有拿臣既話就打遍蘇超無敵手!
Originally posted by fffffa at 2006-9-27 06:08 PM:
些路迪仲有拿臣既話就打遍蘇超無敵手!
一季入幾10球 = =
主場拼三分,作客守一分

車仔和兵工廠都要送分過佢洗。

阿士東維拉不知會否就是來屆歐聯新丁!?而奧尼爾就是今季英超最佳教練呢!?

奧尼爾真係好勁,球員方面入咁少貨,只是善用阿士東維拉年輕球員,便有如此成就!

還有奧尼爾臨場調配人手這方面真是十分到家,他登陸英超至今,從來沒有用完三個換人名額,有多場更是只換了一個人,從這方面得知他對己隊的體能十分有信心。

當然阿士東維拉本身有七八個人係國腳級人馬,理論上現在名師到來,他們是時候發威了!

[ Last edited by locklock on 2006-10-1 at 10:47 AM ]

奥尼爾係好領隊

還有一段可歌可泣的愛情故事?
話事奥尼爾的太太有癌症,奥尼爾放棄了些路迪的領隊職位及千萬的年薪,放棄執教更高層次的紐卡素及英格籣國家隊領隊,為的是要天天陪伴愛妻.這份高尚的情操並非人人能及.如今太太病情無大礙,奧尼爾就執教阿士東維拉,希望能使阿士東維拉重振昔日雄風.
些路迪本是蘇格籣班霸,成績好是應該的.但奥尼爾第一份領隊職位是執教李斯特城,這支英超九流球隊在奥尼爾領導之下首次拿了英國聯賽杯冠軍及進軍歐洲足協杯,我覺得首次做領隊有此成積真難得.

英超-阿斯頓維拉簽下前英格蘭前鋒瑟頓,效力至本季末 10月 4日 星期三 09:58

路透倫敦電---前英格蘭國腳瑟頓周二簽約加盟阿士東維拉。瑟頓在上賽季末離開英超降級球隊伯明翰之後,成為自由球員。

英超俱樂部阿士東維拉在官方網站上宣布,薩頓與他們簽約到本季結束。現年33歲的瑟頓將與維拉主帥奧尼爾再度相聚,續寫昔日在些路迪的將帥之緣。

這位曾經遊走多支球隊的前鋒還曾效力於車路士、布力般流浪和諾域治。

------------------------------------------------

SUTTON: I'VE NOTHING TO PROVE

Chris Sutton believes he has nothing to prove after being snapped up for a second time by Martin O'Neill.

The 33-year-old striker, who can also operate in central defence, has signed for Aston Villa until the end of the season.

The former England international has been a free agent since being released by Villa’s midlands rivals Birmingham at the end of last season but is now reunited with O’Neill, whom he played under at Celtic.

“I’m pleased it’s all sorted out now and I’m looking forward to getting started at Villa,” Sutton told the club’s official website, www.avfc.co.uk.

It is the second time O’Neill has come to Sutton’s aid at an uncertain time in his career.

Six years ago, he became one of the Northern Irishman’s first signings at Celtic after his £10million move to Chelsea lasted just one season.

It is testament to O’Neill’s faith in Sutton that he has signed him while the forward is still recovering from groin surgery.

However, with Luke Moore ruled out for the season after dislocating a shoulder at the weekend, Sutton is also doing the Villa boss a favour on this occasion.

He becomes the third former Celtic player to join the O’Neill regime at Villa Park, with midfielder Stiliyan Petrov and defender Didier Agathe already on board.

Sutton is hoping this connection will help him settle quickly.

“Hopefully, I can fit in fairly well and knowing Stiliyan Petrov and Didier Agathe will obviously help,” he said.

“I don’t feel I’ve got a point to prove. I just want to do well. First and foremost, I want to get fully fit and get into contention.

“I’ll hopefully do that sooner rather than later and the aim is to soon be pushing for a starting place.

“Obviously, I want to be fit as soon as I can. I had an operation a while back and I’m still recovering from that.”

Sutton began his career with Norwich before making what was then a British record £5million move to Blackburn Rovers, where he formed a prolific partnership with Alan Shearer that fired Rovers to the 1995 Premier League title.

His 1999 move to Chelsea may not have worked out but a £6million switch north of the border proved an unqualified success.

The striker became a key figure in Celtic ending Glasgow rivals Rangers’ dominance of the domestic game, and he returned to England in January boasting three Scottish Premier League titles, three Scottish FA Cups and two Scottish League Cups, and a UEFA Cup runners-up medal.

He was also named Scottish players’ player of the year in 2004.

However, he was unable to rescue Birmingham from the drop last season, his only goal in 10 appearances ironically coming in a 3-1 derby defeat at Villa Park.

HEIGHT 1.91m  WEIGHT 85kg  POSITION STRIKER

Reunited with former boss Martin O'Neill at Villa Park after signing short-term deal until end of the season. Sutton began his career as a centre-half at Norwich City but was moved forward and soon displayed a keen eye for goal. His 25 league goals in 1993/94 helped persuade Blackburn to pay a then record British transfer fee of £5million to take him to Ewood Park in the summer of 1994. His partnership up front with Alan Shearer racked up 49 league goals and fired Rovers to the Premiership title in 1995. Following Rovers' relegation four years later, Sutton secured a £10million move to Chelsea, but lost form and confidence at Stamford Bridge. Revived his career at Celtic under Martin O'Neill, scoring 86 goals in 199 appearances for the Hoops before switching to Birmingham on a free transfer in January 2006.

還欠拿臣和赫臣就齊腳。赫臣現在在英冠西布朗,好大機會可以夏季轉會來投。
但拿臣機會就微D,因為佢番左瑞典希爾星堡,但有志者事竟成!

[ Last edited by locklock on 2006-10-4 at 11:48 AM ]
奧尼爾真係將一堆濕柴變到燒得著~~haah~~

總之...佢真係好勁~~

P.S.佢有冇教過咩野國家隊??
man utd~~~CARRICK

Cyndi Wang
MARTIN O'NEILL
返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » 些路迪君臨英超

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。