<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » NBA Playoff Breakdowns [West]
返回列表 回復 發帖

NBA Playoff Breakdowns [West]

本帖最後由 skyhookii 於 2010-4-17 11:45 PM 編輯

LA Lakers vs Oklahoma City Thunder
The spotlight will definitely be on Kobe Bryant and Kevin Durant, but with two of the top ten perimeter defenders in the league, Thabo Sefolosha and Ron Artest defending them respectively, they kind of cancel out each other. The X-factor therefore, as it always is, for the Lakers is Lamar Odom. Lakers have a lot of advantage on the inside with Andrew Bynum + Pau Gasol vs Nenad Krstic + Jeff Green, but the Thunder have the advantage of Russell Westbrook vs Derek Fisher. Shannon Brown will likely see a lot of minutes, though. This series should be interesting to watch, but if Lamar Odom shows up every game, it shouldn't be a long one.

Prediction: Lakers in 6

Dallas Mavericks vs San Antonio Spurs
This is the 3rd time in 5 years that the two teams met in the playoffs, including second in a row. During the regular season, neither team was able to stop the opposing All-Star forward, i.e. Dirk Nowitzki and Tim Duncan. The deciding factor of this series will be whether or not Caron Butler and Shawn Marion can stop Manu Ginobili. Tony Parker will have the edge on Jason Kidd (like last season), but the backup PGs for the Mavs (Rodrigue Beaubois and JJ Barea) aren't bad. George Hill could be out for a while after aggravating the ankle injury, so I see the Spurs not being able to keep up with the Mavs all series.

Prediction: Mavericks in 7

Phoenix Suns vs Portland Trail Blazers
This would've been a nice series but Brandon Roy will be out for 1-2 weeks, during which Phoenix can absolutely take the series. Although Nate McMillan has coached the team to 50 wins without Greg Oden, Joel Przybilla and Brandon Roy for parts of the season, dealing with various injuries to key players, I don't think the Blazers can make it through without Roy in a full series. LaMarcus Aldridge and Andre Miller will have to step it up but Stoudemire has been playing the best basketball of his career since the All-Star break, so I don't really see them being able to stop him. If Brandon Roy can make it back early, the Blazers might be able to make a comeback, but without Roy, I see the Suns winning easily.

Prediction: Suns in 5

Denver Nuggets vs Utah Jazz
Interesting series which should be really exciting. Both teams are missing key people, with Denver not having George Karl and Utah not having Kirilenko and maybe Boozer for a few games. Kenyon Martin has returned for Denver but he has yet to get to 100%. Without Kirilenko to guard Carmelo Anthony, the Jazz may be in some trouble stopping him. Denver has lost 8 of 18 games but the playoffs are different. With JR Smith coming off the bench and hitting shots, they will be hard to stop. Utah, on the other hand, doesn't really have much of a bench but they have been more consistent. It's hard to make a decision here.

Prediction: Nuggets in 6
Lakers will win the west
nice breakdown
Didn't do so well in the West with 2 wrong predictions :S
返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » NBA Playoff Breakdowns [West]

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。