<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » 法比仔簽巴塞4年?
返回列表 回復 發帖

法比仔簽巴塞4年?

【商台互動體育組】西班牙傳媒最新消息,阿仙奴中場與巴塞隆拿,已達成轉會共識,雙方簽下一紙4年合約……

西班牙《世界體育報》透露,西班牙國家隊法比加斯,與西甲班霸巴塞隆拿已達成轉會共識,雙方將會簽約4年,合同屆滿後可優先獲得一年續約。

法比仔的年薪與巴塞中場主力沙維和恩尼斯達相似,達到600萬歐元。

目前,巴塞只剩下的問題就是與阿仙奴達成轉會費協議,價格可能以4,000萬歐元敲定,而科特迪瓦防守中場耶耶托尼則會取代部份費用,但雲格希望收購的保贊,就不會離隊他投。

法比仔上周已巴塞市租下一間房子,有指是為轉會作最後準備。

據知,法比仔希望在世界盃前完成轉會,以免影響在世界盃的比賽心情,而華倫西亞前鋒韋拿最快會在下周一完成交易。

雖然villa+法比好屈,但唔想yaya走
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xu06Nyo7u-c&mode=related&search=
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftMDfCaHnao&mode=related&search=
【商台互動體育組】西班牙傳媒最新消息,阿仙奴中場與巴塞隆拿,已達成轉會共識,雙方簽下一紙4年合約……

西班牙《世界體育報》透露,西班牙國家隊法比加斯,與西甲班霸巴塞隆拿已達成轉會共識,雙方將會簽約4年, ...
奇 發表於 2010-5-13 11:25 PM
Unless soccernet and BBC said similar news, otherwise I won't trust this ..............

The truth part of this news is: Yaya Toure may leave Barcelona.

he agent of Barcelona midfielder Yaya Toure says that there is a 90% chance that the midfielder will leave the Nou Camp this summer as he has not played enough games.

Arsenal and Manchester United have both been linked with a move for the Ivory Coast international, but Dimitri Seljuk said that Arsenal are in pole position.
"The player has a 90% chance of leaving Barcelona this summer," Seljuk said. ''Unfortunately, this season, Toure has not played what he would have liked. I think that this is due to a clause in his contract renewal. He has a major financial bonus if he plays more than 60% of official matches of the season."
Seljuk claimed that Toure is the best defensive midfielder in the world and would command the interest of most European clubs if he were made available.
"Toure is the best player in the world in his position. He can play in defence or as an attacking midfielder, which he showed at Monaco, where he played in five different positions in five games," he added.
"He is happy in Barcelona but I think most clubs in Europe are interested in the services of Yaya Toure. In any case, Arsenal are interested in him and I think we can do something with the club of Arsene Wenger."

news from soccernet
法比仔唔好走
yaya 就算走都唔好去曼城
法比仔一走~又要睇下雲加有咩神乎其技再提拔一個接班人喇
法比仔一走~又要睇下雲加有咩神乎其技再提拔一個接班人喇
艾官 發表於 2010-5-14 02:09 AM
佢既膽式不復當年 以前享利柏金時代 佢既戰術比老摩更出神入化
I think even if fab goes back to barca he is only gonna be on the beach for most of the time unless as the article mentioned yaya is gonna leave then it would be xavi inesta and fabergas
one more thing then the midfields defense would be even weaker
雲加 又做白痴野,睇落佢想害阿仙奴喎,次次都賣走d好人
下季真係祝阿仙奴好運啦
斷背大聯盟
雲加 又做白痴野,睇落佢想害阿仙奴喎,次次都賣走d好人
下季真係祝阿仙奴好運啦
mK頭ck@G點 發表於 2010-5-14 06:15 PM
又唔可以咁講既
球會無乜錢~成績單未見理想~好既球員有更好既發展機會都幾難留
雖然我係曼聯迷~但一直都好佩服雲加...當年打起一個安歷卡~佢去皇馬又打起一個亨利~亨利走埋都仲有個艾迪巴約頂到下(佢地三個既收購價同佢地係阿仙奴時期既表現真係唔成正比)
仲有韋拉~奧華馬斯~龍格堡~皮里斯~高路托尼...呢d係未加盟阿仙奴之前真係名不經傳~
又唔可以咁講既
球會無乜錢~成績單未見理想~好既球員有更好既發展機會都幾難留
雖然我係曼聯迷~但一直都好佩服雲加...當年打起一個安歷卡~佢去皇馬又打起一個亨利~亨利走埋都仲有個艾迪巴約頂到下(佢地三個既收購 ...
艾官 發表於 2010-5-14 07:10 PM
艾迪巴約.......我覺得有d垃圾收喎
佢賣走費比仔,得番一個雲佩斯+沙皇點頂啊,艾朗藍斯又冇咩野料到,拿斯尼又海鮮波
雲加 仲唔係靠害阿記
斷背大聯盟
返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » 法比仔簽巴塞4年?

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。