<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » (轉)卡華路carvalho 正式轉會皇家馬德里 轉自皇馬官方
返回列表 回復 發帖

(轉)卡華路carvalho 正式轉會皇家馬德里 轉自皇馬官方

皇家馬德里和車路士已經就卡華路的轉會達成一致,簽約合同為兩年

在經過馬拉松式的談判和不斷的謠言後,皇馬今日和車路士達成卡華路轉會協議,轉會費為800歐元。

就如摩連奴所要求的,該名後衛將在皇馬踢上2個賽季(第3賽季待定)。他們倆曾一同在波圖和車路士共事。

根據皇馬消息來源,該轉會很有可能在接下來不久被正式宣佈(可能今天官方宣佈)。另外,FIFA著名顧問邦辛迪今天下午在意大利體育電視節目Skysport24中證明了卡華路是摩連奴非常熟悉的一名球員,還稱皇馬對祖雲達斯後衛基亞連尼進行了觀察(沒有確切報價)。
卡華奴在波圖,車仔都跟開摩奴
為改善皇馬後防 摩奴亦即時想起愛將
唔知卡華奴可唔可以改善皇馬後防

評分次數

在經過馬拉松式的談判和不斷的謠言後,皇馬今日和車路士達成卡華路轉會協議,轉會費為800歐元
k.choi 發表於 2010-8-11 09:19 PM
咁抵?
喂,你死得未呀,我拎左黃牌啦,起身啦
Ricardo Carvalho is 32 years old already, so I think the fee is not low ......

He is familiar with Mourinho's tactics and a stable performer, will help RM's defence. This transfer may implied that Mourinho will not chase Maicon (Inter Milan) anymore, then Sergio Ramos can play as a right back. I think it is not bad because Sergio Ramos is an attacking-minded right back and the performance is good in general, it is not a must to buy Maicon to replace him or switch him to play as a central defender ......  

評分次數

You'll Never Walk Alone
Ricardo Carvalho is 32 years old already, so I think the fee is not low ......

He is familiar with Mourinho's tactics and a stable performer, will help RM's defence. This transfer may implied that Mo ...
terencey 發表於 2010-8-12 02:36 PM
無錯,問題係左閘,而唔係右閘.

唔通真係要靠馬些路?

評分次數

Royston Drenthe and former Liverpool player Alvaro Arbeloa can play as a left back, especially Arbeloa, he can play both left and right full backs.

評分次數

You'll Never Walk Alone
basically he just follows Mourinh. he still can play tho. with him real madric might have a better chance this season as u see last season the defense sucks.
左後衛真係靠 馬些路 都唔定
Of course Marcelo is an option, but if u want to stabilize the defence first, use the likes of Arbeloa is also a good choice.
You'll Never Walk Alone
4個中堅可以用~
返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » (轉)卡華路carvalho 正式轉會皇家馬德里 轉自皇馬官方

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。