<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » [轉貼]: 占士:我衰沒有準備
返回列表 回復 發帖

[轉貼]: 占士:我衰沒有準備

James: I failed to prepare
David James has confessed that he did not prepare himself properly after coming on as substitute goalkeeper for England in the 4-1 defeat to Denmark on Wednesday.

James came on for Paul Robinson at half time with the game goal-less but a mistake for the opener, and some patchy moments throughout the second half has once again called into question his place in the England squad.

The Manchester City goalkeeper admitted his failure to prepare properly for the match, believing he can 'get away' with a poor performance because it was a friendly match.

"You should prepare to play," said James. "The watchwords are practice, practice, practice. For once I didn't adhere to that and everyone saw the result.

"Because I knew I wasn't going to start, for once I didn't do my starting preparations.

"The whole thing about preparation is that you could go on in the first minute. It is a lesson I try to teach youngsters and it is one I should follow through myself.

"Maybe I can get away with this one because it is a friendly and has no bearing on qualification.

"But I am representing England and I should have paid more attention. There were things I did which I will make totally sure I never do again."

James insists that he will not let the mistakes haunt his club form for City.

"I am very confident in the way I am playing," he added.

"My form for Manchester City has been very good, so I am not going to lose my head over one performance.

"I am obviously not happy that I let any goals in, let alone four and I know my performance will come under scrutiny and people will question my international career.

"But that is part of the goalkeepers' lot. Unfortunately, I have been there before.

"The fans have come a long way to support the team.

"They want to see us win. There were a few choice words said which weren't necessarily needed. But I say things when I watch football matches, so I am not going to criticise the fans for showing their feelings."
Originally posted by 瑞比 at 2005-8-18 08:33 AM:
James: I failed to prepare
David J...
英格蘭幾時先有個似樣既門將呀?唉!
Premier League Champions
2006-07 Man. Utd.
2005-06 Chelsea
2004-05 Chelsea
2003-04 Arsenal
無得賴...作為歐洲頂級聯賽球員,這解釋絕不能接受...
我的最愛: Miki、Stephy、阿仙奴、AC米蘭
"為何還喜歡我,我這種無賴"
未準備好,咪去學人踢波啦...次次買親英格蘭都衰係占士身上,對上一次對奧地利,斷佐我條4串1..
Originally posted by pyliu at 2005-8-18 04:39 PM:

英格蘭幾時先有個似樣既門將呀?唉!
佢咪夠"似"樣囉!
得個樣似龍門!
Originally posted by pyliu at 2005-8-18 04:39 PM:

英格蘭幾時先有個似樣既門將呀?唉!
我覺得保羅羅賓遜ok喎~
Originally posted by iMacc at 2005-8-18 09:20 AM:
我覺得保羅羅賓遜ok喎~
英超強隊入面,冇一隊用本土門將!無法啦!
搵羅賓遜頂住先都好!不過要一年內俾佢吸收多D大賽經驗真係唔易!
Premier League Champions
2006-07 Man. Utd.
2005-06 Chelsea
2004-05 Chelsea
2003-04 Arsenal
我覺得本身英格蘭係世界頭十名中最有問題既一隊...經常俾人一種危危乎既感覺,同埋幾個位都鬧兵荒,又無有質素既替補球員...

龍門:無個掂, P羅賓遜好少少
中堅:得里奧,泰利,蘇甘保,其他有質素都無經驗
左翼:無勁既正宗左翼,悲哀
前鋒:點踢都係奧雲+朗尼...連Alan Smith都被人改造...

總括黎講...好多位置青黃不接,難有進步,06世界係黎緊十年唯一hope
我的最愛: Miki、Stephy、阿仙奴、AC米蘭
"為何還喜歡我,我這種無賴"
Originally posted by skjeiw at 2005-8-18 05:58 PM:
我覺得本身英格蘭係世界頭十名中最有...
後面仲有個艾殊利高爾...佢係e+數一數二既左閘啦...
Originally posted by pyliu at 2005-8-18 05:40 PM:

英超強隊入面,冇一隊用本土門將!無法啦!
搵羅賓遜頂住先都好!不過要一年內俾佢吸收多D大賽經驗真係唔易!
希望郤克蘭轉左會之後...
多d 機會打...
會打到個信心出黎啦...
佢係英格蘭中最有潛質既一個...
最重要係佢話晒都係前利記成員...
返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » [轉貼]: 占士:我衰沒有準備

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。