<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » Fantasy NBA TALK - Anyone wants to share their thought?
返回列表 回復 發帖

Fantasy NBA TALK - Anyone wants to share their thought?

So, whos the Larry Hughes, Quintin Richardson, Joe Johnson, Steve Nash, Dwayne Wade of last year??

My Dark Horse Pick:

TJ Ford:  if he stays healthy, he should lead the high energetic team of Desmon Mason, Bobby Simmons, Redd to high fast break plays like Suns last year.  He's probably in your free agent pool right now!

Tyson Chandler:  Hrm.. although I am a super Bulls fan, I swear it has nothing to do with it.  After Curry's trade, Chandler looks like the starting centre by default.  Do you know who's his backup??? Malik Allen!!! never heard of this guy? its ok, I understand.  In conclusion, Chandler is really taking over the Bulls' centre from now until he foul himself out.  Which I have to say, not a small chance.

Antonio Daniels:  OK, this guy is sixth man at best throughout his career, so why will he break out all of a sudden???  Remember Larry Hughes? Eddie Jordan (Wizards Coach) loves to work the perimeter, and in fact, Antonio has been quite a solid PG throughout his career, and after losing Larry Hughes, Daniels might be the guy to fill up the steals, and assits that he left behind.  Take a gamble at him in late round

Ron Artest:  This guy is crazy, but you have to love his enthusiasm for playing defense, if your league colleagues forget about him in third round, its a steal for you!!

Bonzi Wells:  Although I am not as confident as the other above, look, he is with the Kings right now, and they love to score on fast breaks.. someone needs to put the basketball into the basket right?  If Peja slumps.. watch out for Bonzi the lit it up.

S. Dalembert : This dude is a blocking machine, last year he was restrained by his coach. for some odd reason Philli's ex coach hates him (God know why).  But now 76ers new coach says they will play him all day long, if he can stay out of foul trouble, its another Ben Wallace in the making

What you all think???
ya, i picked TJ ford in my late rounds. he's back playing rite. he'd betta be healthy
I'd say dun count on him as your starter yet (if you play Yahoo).. put him on bench until he proves healthy (assumiung you only get 82games per position)
really good comments....
do u have any choices for rookies?
We are blessed that we can watch sports, to do many things...
so be happy!
Rookies:

Ususally I look at rookies during training camps and how much time they will get before hand.  Honestly you won't know how well they perform in the NBA level, if you look at the past year, number one pick is not always the best rookie out there.

Without further bullshit:

1)  Deron Williams: Picked by Utah, they have no PG so Deron should get almost all minutes from them.  Being a starting PG of Universeity of Illinois , he should be more than capable of playing disipline ball that Jerry Sloan enforce in Utha.

2) Chris Paul:  New Orleans/Oklahoma City Hornets, he used to be regarded as the Next JASON KIDD. Now ppl dun say that because of nothing.  Hornets dump Dan Dickau for him to play major minutes, so at least you know Hornets have high intention in giving him all minutes he can handle.  But be careful if Speedy Claxton might have a chance of taking over the starting PG like he did last year to Dickau, they might even share minnutes.. bad bad bad situation.

3)  Adnrew Bogut: number one pickof the draft.  Bucks is filled with fast break players mainly in TJ,  Redd, Simmons, and Mason.  Their game really has no half court set plays.  So if you are looking for scoring from Bogut, you looking at the wrong guy.  However, for every fast break to start, ususally you need a missed shot by the opponent, and obviously there's someone who needs to grab defensive rebounds to ignite a fastbreak.  With Redd and Mason running the court, they really kind of rely on Joe Smith or Andrew Bogut to grab all the rebounds. So there's a big chance that Bogut can grab some good amount of rebounds.

4) I personnaly picked Marvin Williams to gamble on, he is regarded as probably the best talen in the pool.  Playiung Atlanta gives him all the minutes he wants.  However, Al Harrington, and Josh Childress also can play small forward position, they have a log jam. Early words is that Hawks might play Marvin Williams in the PowerForward at first, so we have to see how he handles that.  

Other than the above four, I relaly can't see who else from the draft can play meaningful minutes througout the season, so good luck...

again, I would like to see if someone can give me advice tooo~

GOOD Articles!!!
+3

BUT WARNING FOR YOUR WORDS (BAD WORDS!)

NEXT TIME, PENALTY

[ Last edited by brightlee on 2005-10-7 at 04:49 PM ]
Here's my sleeper picks,

Josh Smith (alt) - this kid can do everything espically his block shot ability is remarkable...had 10 blks in a game last yr

Deron William (Uta) - he will be the fulltime starter PG at UTAH...with good playmate like boozer, AK47, Harpingand Okur

D.Howard (Orl) - the only big man in the paint for magic

C.Bosh & Mo Pete (Tor) the only 2 players has star potential...clearly Bosh is the man

J.R.Smith (New Orl) - this guy can score a lot of 3s ball this yr...but his FG% is still a question mark

K.Brown (LAL) - should be in the best shape and condition....with a better supporting cast like Kobe and Odom, expect more open shot for him

Chandler (Chi) - Now, he is the man in the middle for the young bulls...i am really high on this blk shot and rebound skills...all what he need is to stay healthy...Sweenty could give him some help
Agree with Dwight Howard, didn't remember to mention him

He already broke out in his rookie year last year, so nothing really much to say on him and Emeka Okafor

Mo Pete though are you sure? I think he is way too inconsistent to be even considered as sleeper.. or even a solid fantasy player.. Bosh though has tremendous potential, worth at least a forth round
eyecandy05, you play yahoo or Espn fantasy basketball?
ya, i got deron williams and hoping Boguts will perform for me too.
i'm playing yahoo.
my lineup's not bad.
I play yahoo mainly.. used to play smallwordl but after the buy trades rule I gave up on it..
返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » Fantasy NBA TALK - Anyone wants to share their thought?

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。