大陸冇一個係好人, 因為d皮草著哂係d好人身上。
著得上身都會係好人呀嘛~_~
希望这些屠夫能放下屠刀(唉。。。。妄想)。
) W: w7 Z8 I, X3 O3 Y这一片段应该在电视节目里,不时播出,
4 R$ W# C% e9 ]让那些爱买皮草的上流人士做了多少孽,
4 R* i0 x- O3 ^& v/ B4 Y有报应的,不可不信,有钱人间是天堂,
) l% z4 Z3 P. U. D# I2 g但往生之后再多的钱也不会跟你升天," x( P. X  o) i
准备让牛头马面带你一程吧!
Why these people did not learn?? They suffered from Japanese chemical treatments, and the policies from the gov't, they should understand the pain of cruel treatment... don't they have a heart?
sk, frankly speaking,I do not like to discribe chinese in this way,
0 z) L0 B) h9 w# ?# `0 dsome of them are really heartless,they can do anything for money,  C5 y- b3 c+ z# b4 x1 D
when they need money,they can sell wife & kids away to get money,4 j% G' V8 f) h' j. X
they do not know what is love,as long you give them money,
  B, a8 p3 _. N3 }, `9 a* V, tthey can knee down and call you father.8 F; n* v6 f( o1 T! S; I  I# e! R
But this movie is not to complain the killer.
5 _3 ~- H. J3 u3 v' v: L1 A9 bThe most horrible people are those loaded people paid money to , ?: ]+ `% Y$ n1 i& s7 k. g- t
buy the leather,they do not mind how much they pay,) Y$ H$ \) i8 R
as long you can give them something special for them to show off.
0 h- w, ]9 V# d& X2 ?7 d! }These people are the real killer,if they they don't buy,# z2 }! f/ |5 S2 @2 z. Q( X1 U; N
where got people kill these lovely animals,
" R2 h/ s$ M. x# ?) X3 x; q7 i- D# JI can understand people kill them for survival,2 c3 ^/ e) y  i( y! y- t
but I cannot forgive people buy leather for showing how rich they are.) Z. X. D- N7 w+ E% r  B
Sooner or later these people will die,they will all go to hell
8 [+ o; n& d) o# @. Jto enjoy the feeling of people peeling off their skin.6 t3 e% m2 _+ f  }  [1 Y. p
阿弥陀佛!
the people who do it should die
everyday everynight CrAzY FoR LoVe!!!
返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » 吹水版 » [討論]皮草生產過程...人渣﹗

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。