<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » 吹水版 » Police
返回列表 回復 發帖

Police

Does anyone know how you can become an inspector in the Organised Crime and Triad Bureau of the HK police? Do you need to be fluent in writing Chinese?
For he today who sheds his blood with me shall be my brother.
睇黎你對警察無乜了解。
( G2 d; |2 m0 E* C0 O要有返好幾年督察經驗同識人。, C( n! @7 H5 j! }  R- @- j
唔好話做督察,做警員都要識寫中文啦,如果唔係點寫口供呀?
Originally posted by wmwm at 2006-1-11 12:46 PM:
9 R* ~" O4 _5 x9 }+ q9 O睇黎你對警察無乜了解。) Q* }' A% _% `2 q4 o
要有返好幾年督察經驗同識人。
8 _% K; p( u8 f5 ^1 ~+ y唔好話做督察,做警員都要識寫中文啦,如果唔係點寫口供呀?
, v- h! y) J6 ~$ [9 N- f( k5 G+ A可能人地做高級專攪crime control呢
膠少陣當幫忙
Not talking about crime control. I want to get into the Organised Crime and Triad Bureau after university.
Originally posted by sherryliu at 2006-1-11 11:58:
- B- Z+ V  Y+ _9 H$ z0 JDoes anyone know how you can become an inspector in the Organised Crime and Triad Bureau of the HK police? Do you need to be fluent in writing Chinese?
4 [; O/ A1 s' q7 r9 Z: y; f
0 o) S. I0 k, p, N% E/ yYou should pass all papers of Common Recruitment Examination (CRE) first.) h2 b' L: k1 j0 f
3 g+ P4 d! a2 }$ V/ U  U
Purpose of the Examination
. }2 ~$ K4 j4 h, i7 Z, s5 v; U2 I" Y% J; g
As a general requirement in language proficiency, applicants for civil service posts at degree or professional level are required to obtain a pass in each of the Use of Chinese and Use of English papers in the CRE. Applicants for some of these posts are also required to pass the Aptitude Test paper.
6 Q1 ?8 M. s1 e7 ?

4 x  u) y% N$ V! F8 DAfter that, you can continue the examination of the inspector Recruitment.  If you are appointed to be an inspector and trained for 8 months.  You will be deployed to the frontline as an Uniform Branch Inspector.  After ~ 1-2 years, you will be transferred to PTU for the further training.  After the training of the PTU, you can apply to be transferred to the crime wing first.  However, you should under-study in the Divisional crime unit (CID).  When you are famously in the police force, you can be appointed to the OCTB (May be).
8 P7 b+ r. Z1 E+ Z. v3 e% Y, R& K1 j7 _

2 `0 ~# A! g( }; XThe following site is for your reference.  Do you find any recruitment advertisements specified for OCTB inspector?
( \0 F8 ?& S( t- Bhttp://hkucsb.hku.hk:8080/csb/ad ... =7251&version=E
) b% Y8 j2 t2 b& S9 w$ F+ @7 o% g6 b9 }/ R2 S
[ Last edited by 機密 on 2006-1-12 at 12:33 AM ]
網上身份誰不『機密』?
Wow, it seems it will take so long to actually become part of the OCTU. Also I found a site in the HK police which has the senior inspectors' email addresses. Do you think it is okay to email them and ask them about how to get to that position?
Originally posted by sherryliu at 2006-1-12 08:45:* ~/ W: i) Y, [+ }
Wow, it seems it will take so long ...
2 C: [, X5 g2 W3 X5 xDon't be crazy~!  Learn more about Chinese first~!
網上身份誰不『機密』?
返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » 吹水版 » Police

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。