唔係俾無謂o既希望你, 不過覺得你地都有可能(如果佢而家冇拍拖o既話), 只係你地仲差左d經歷

"我一直都唔知係唔係仲鍾意佢,但係硬係耿耿於懷...."
不過覺得你講依句o既心態唔係咁好, 驚你係覺得因為追唔倒先追, 而唔係真係仲鍾意佢

如果你真係仲鍾意人o既, 就唔好放棄喇
搵倒個自己鍾意, 大家感情又好好o既唔係咁易架
成8年 la....
please make it COUNT
Go for it.... 努力呀....
i wish u and her can get back together....
i know u guys still in good friends relationship...but....
what u need is timing and something magic u can let her choose u!
U already wait for 8 yrs ... y not wait more....
It is hard to find a girl u really love.....
use some clever skills.... make her feel u have heart on her... and have done something for her...
Be clever, dun make her feel u are so "fan", otherwise this will worse u and her relationship@
Originally posted by keip5 at 2007-2-13 05:24 AM:
i wish u and her can get back toget...
Sometimes, it is difficult to say this I think. Trouble or not (Thought by the girl) depends on timing! If she have no mood, then all the things you do is embrassing! Therefore, you'd better think about carefully. I emans that you can do as normal such as phone her (Just blow water is also okay but don't make her boring!), call her to walk or see a film etc! Then, you can think how to make her to know that you love her!Girls like boys to care, not forcing!
haha, thx for your kind opinion. timing is really very important and i think u got a gd point"dont be too fan!".
as u said that i should do somthing and let her feel my love@@it's quite difficult to make a clear line between the love of a best frd or couple one!maybe 14/2 is a gd chance to get action?
haha,but i dun think its the gd timing!
the world is flat
先可以再會面
Originally posted by ufo at 2007-2-11 10:26 PM:
唔知有無人有相同或者差唔多既經歷---...
am~~~呢d野......如果得就得左.....
化學作用呢...我覺得雙方個law
我覺得實際d...轉目標吧啦
返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » 戀愛起義 » 只差一點點

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。