<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » 廣告專區 » Paid Hosting VS Free Hosting - IISP.HK News Center
返回列表 回復 發帖

Paid Hosting VS Free Hosting - IISP.HK News Center

本帖最後由 IISP 於 2012-4-23 11:33 AM 編輯

You know i talk here in my blog about free and paid web hosting but i think i must wrote about the differrence between free and paid host and which one you should seek for.

Why to get paid web host?
        1- Server uptime is 99.9%. Which means that you will be always sure that your sites are always up.
        2- More safe for your data. Large companies always care about their clients and they will always do their best to keep your site safe from hackers and crackers who will hack your site if the server was unsafe.
        3- More features in the paid host. Paid host account will be more featured that free one as you will get more databases, emails, add-on domains, etc…
        4- More faster servers. Make sure that paid accounts are on powerfull and faster servers that free accounts.
        5- Taking backups for you. Most web hosting companies takes backups everyday to restore the whole data for clients if there was errors in servers.
        6- Online and direct support. as paid host account user, you will get a great and instant support from the support team and they will solve the problem for you if you faced any problem.
        7- Never make a company website on a free web host. Some people faces a lot of problems if they make their website on a free web hosting but make sure that paid web host is always better for making companies websites for the best server uptime.

There are more points make you go for paid host but i wrote to you the most important features.

Why to get free web host?

1- Request a free host if it’s the first website for you. I am not sure paying for a host if you are a beginner. As a beginner you will need more time before running a good website so the free host will be more useful for you.
        2- Nothing to pay every month. Free web host will not cost you any money as some hosts asks you for a banner or posting about 10 posts every months or may be one time posting.
        3- Making simple website. If you want to make an online profile and small personal website so try to get a free web host if you don’t want to pay for money.

At the end of this post i would like to say. You should go for the paid web host if you got money and always search about web host and testimonials before paying to a company.

IISP.HK Team
        ICANN CNNIC Accredited Registrar
        Register .CN Domain Name $4.85 + FREE Trustee Service
返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » 廣告專區 » Paid Hosting VS Free Hosting - IISP.HK News Center

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。