<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » Fantasy NBA League 2010 - 2011
返回列表 回復 發帖
People are so high on Barganani that he will carry a heap of offense load without Hedo and Bosh... I think he's not the type of player who can carry his team on his own... therefore I do not expect  ...
Xtravagant 發表於 2010-10-7 10:46 AM
I think at least he can post the usual 18ppg 6.5rb +1blk/stl/3pt combo. With decent % which makes him a 4th-5th rounder, but he is fun to own and if you believe in the upside, then kick those stats up by 10-15% and thats a good pick in the 3rd rd~

I agree with you tho he doesn't seem like the 25ppg guy, the only way he do it is taking all the shots which i don't think he is capable of. Guys like weems barbo jack calder and most importantly the guy you picked up today you know who will pick up the slack.

Which makes TRaps a bad team for fantasy players.
"The only thing that goes with the flow is a dead fish"
本帖最後由 harvey22 於 2010-10-7 09:43 PM 編輯
first few rounds are important as there are always surprising drafts
R-Star 發表於 2010-10-7 12:51 AM
I WILL, Shock the league again if i can make it to this draft~!
"The only thing that goes with the flow is a dead fish"
People are so high on Barganani that he will carry a heap of offense load without Hedo and Bosh... I think he's not the type of player who can carry his team on his own... therefore I do not expect  ...
Xtravagant 發表於 2010-10-7 10:46 AM
I am not "very" high on bargnani since he struggled when bosh got injury last season
however, he is still a solid mid-low round3 to round4 players

there is not many backup C at TOR that he will play heavy minutes, and he is healthy enough to provide versatile statistics

you can treat him as a mini-dirk
he should play better (practice without bosh during offseason) this season, and I expect him to have 19pts 7.5reb 1ast
1.5 3pts 1.8blk

despite of the focal offensive point, TOR has too many shooters that I project bargnani to improve more on defensive stats (reb & blk)

On the other hand, I can't say Number One drafted him too early but a nice pick. He already has too star PG, a C with 3pts is very good for him to build up a team (good PG & C) and 3pts are solidified
I am not "very" high on bargnani since he struggled when bosh got injury last season
however, he is still a solid mid-low round3 to round4 players

there is not many backup C at TOR that he will play ...
R-Star 發表於 2010-10-7 11:05 PM
不同意,佢是有4個pg,但隨左CP3 & NASH叫我害怕外,其餘兩個只系拉雜成軍之流,而且CP3 & Nash並非那些常在外線放冷箭射3ps的pg,所以在3ps上根本幫不到太多Bargnani
不同意,佢是有4個pg,但隨左CP3 & NASH叫我害怕外,其餘兩個只系拉雜成軍之流,而且CP3 & Nash並非那些常在外線放冷箭射3ps的pg,所以在3ps上根本幫不到太多Bargnani ...
Rated-R 發表於 2010-10-7 11:52 PM
如果頭兩round簽左兩個pg, 第三round唔簽pf/c就注定放棄reb/blk要打外圍, 連埋之後o既west,blatche我覺得頭5picks幾好, 之後o既9-14pick雖然唔係好好, 但平均一人一個3pts都應該夠嬴2/3人

至於pg, 個人對親兩個star pg都輸得好慘
有力一戰o既可能係sugo (rose,felton,parker,stuckey) 同你 (curry, rondo, brooks, ODOM)

有d期待nelson幾時break-out, 講都講左幾年
本帖最後由 Rated-R 於 2010-10-8 02:26 PM 編輯
如果頭兩round簽左兩個pg, 第三round唔簽pf/c就注定放棄reb/blk要打外圍, 連埋之後o既west,blatche我覺得頭5picks幾好, 之後o既9-14pick雖然唔係好好, 但平均一人一個3pts都應該夠嬴2/3人

至於pg, 個人對親兩個sta ...
R-Star 發表於 2010-10-8 01:02 AM
我何只只有4個ast的人材?Diaw,E.Gordon,甚至Hedo都有此start的數糊力
睇完今日個P-season仲叫我歡喜
人地既野我不想太多言語,我只會說"若他會在Olando Break out,前年已系最佳timing,絕不是今年,今年olando已對佢呈不耐煩,否則Duhon不會出現於olando 的Roster中"
或者Nelson不是太多傷患,今日他或會是NBA top 10 point Guard
我何只只有4個ast的人材?Diaw,E.Gordon,甚至Hedo都有此start的數糊力
睇完今日個P-season仲叫我歡喜
Rated-R 發表於 2010-10-8 02:25 PM
以前o既話, 對diaw同hedo o既助攻都幾有信心
但diaw唔知會唔會轉會, hedo打pf, e.gordon個人覺得幾one-dimensional, 用左一兩年e.gordon都唔係幾幫倒隊波
以前o既話, 對diaw同hedo o既助攻都幾有信心
但diaw唔知會唔會轉會, hedo打pf, e.gordon個人覺得幾one-dimensional, 用左一兩年e.gordon都唔係幾幫倒隊波
R-Star 發表於 2010-10-8 08:08 PM
今年D轉會七國咁亂,少少風險梗有既...
Rising league drafting in 30 mins

I hope the turnout will be high like last week
Rising Star, 5th pick overall:
G - J.Kidd 24, D.Rose 33, M.Conley 108, R.Hamilton 117, S.Curry 136, M.Belineli 173
F - K.Durant 5, C.Villanoeva 61, A.Randolph 80, B.Bass 192,
C - Bargnani 52, A.Bogut 89, A.McDyess 145, R.Hibbert 164

EF League 6th Pick Overall:
G - C.Billups 16, B.Gordon 67, A.Miller 78, A.Brooks 102, A.Iverson 115,
F - D.Granger 6, T.Thomas 91, Battier 126, K.Martin 139, B.Bass 163
C - B.Lopez 30, Okur 43, Bargnani 54, Perkins 150
返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » Fantasy NBA League 2010 - 2011

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。