<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » 【寵物區】 » 養寵物的十誡(for both cats n dogs)
返回列表 回復 發帖

養寵物的十誡(for both cats n dogs)

請各位o係養寵物前先睇下面呢"十誡",想清楚所有細項.

1.My life likely to last ten to fifteen years.Any separation from you will be painful for me.Remember that before you buy me.
1.在你把我帶回家之前,請記得,我的壽命約有10~15年;你的離棄,會是我最大的痛苦.

2.Give me time to understand what you want of me
2.請給我一點時間,讓我了解對我的要求是什麼.

3.Place your trust in me--it's crucial to my Well-being.
3.信賴我--那對我非常重要.

4.Don't be angry for me for long and don't lock me up as punishment.You have your work,your entertainment and your firends.I have only you.
4.請別對我生氣,也別把我關起來當作是懲罰.你有你的工作,你的娛樂,你的朋友. 但你是我的僅有.

5.Talk to me sometimes.Even if I don't understand your words.I understand your voice when it's speaking to me
5.請偶而對我說說話, 縱使我不懂你說的內容, 但我聽的懂, 那是你的聲音在陪伴我.

6.Be aware that however you treat me.I'll never forget it
6.你要知道無論你如何對待我, 我將永遠不會忘記.

7.Remerber before you hit me that I have teeth that could easily crush the bones of your hand,but that I choose not to bite you.
7.當你打我時請記得, 我其實擁有可以咬碎你手骨的尖銳牙齒, 我只是選擇不咬.

8.Before you scold me for being uncooperative,please ask yourself if something might be bothering me.Perhaps I'm not getting the right food,or I've been run in the sun too long or my heart is getting old and weak.
8.當你因為責罵我的不合作、固執或懶惰之前,請你想想, 是否有什麼正困擾者我. 或許我沒獲得我應有的食物,我已經很久沒在溫暖的陽光下奔跑, 又或者我的心臟已經太弱及太老.

9.Take care of me when I get old.you too,will grow old.
9.在我年老時請好好照顧我.. 因為你也是會變老的.

10.Go with me on difficult journeys.Never sayIcan't bear to watch it or let it happen in my absent.Everything is easily for me if you are there.Remember, I love you.
10.當我要捱過最辛苦的歷程時, 請千萬不要說﹕「我不忍心看他。」或者「讓我不在場時才發生。」.只要有你和我在一起, 所有的事都會變得簡單容易接受。請你永遠不要忘記, 我愛你.
邊個作嫁!
Originally posted by 自由神 at 2006-7-23 04:31 PM:
邊個作嫁!
唔係wo我覺得好有道理wo!
好有意思~
同埋咁樣會對d寵物公平d!
係d pet同主人既心聲..
如果咁多顧忌咩都唔好養啦
看過圖 - 回覆支持 - 多回多貼!!
對於小動物要有愛心
畢竟動物也是一個生命
凡是有生命的都該好好珍惜
Originally posted by 【小飛俠】 at 2006-7-23 11:11 PM:
係d pet同主人既心聲..
no no, 應該係由一位經歴多次轉世輪廻(由原本一頭畜牲一路積福及修道成為今日的人)的朋友對人們的提醒。
善哉善哉
This is the first time I see "Pet Ten Commandments"
这内容好象看过
thank you
返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » 【寵物區】 » 養寵物的十誡(for both cats n dogs)

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。