<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » 手機版 » Photo Comparison: Nokia N95 vs. Sony Ericsson K800i
返回列表 回復 發帖

Photo Comparison: Nokia N95 vs. Sony Ericsson K800i

齋睇影相黎講  N95都唔係太掂

http://www.mobileburn.com/story.jsp?Page=1&Id=3298

Quickly following on the heels of my Nokia N95 review, our man in Hong Kong, Samuel Chan, took some time to shoot a few photos over lunch with the N95 and Sony Ericsson's K800i. This isn't exactly an apples to apple comparison, since the N95 has a 5 megapixel camera sensor and the K800, which has been on sale for quite some time, has only a 3.2 megapixel sensor, but I still think the samples are worth looking at. As you will see, megapixels are not everything when it comes to digital photography.

All of these shots were taken with the cameras set to their automatic white balance modes. All of the photos were lit with daylight. Some were from direct overhead sun, some from daylight coming through windows. But all daylight none the less. This puts the N95 at somewhat of a disadvantage, as its white balance system works better with artificial light based on my own experiences. You can see that most all of the N95 photos in this series have a a magenta color cast to them. The K800 photos might look a bit more cool in color than I would like, but they are still much more accurate overall.

The real difference, however, is when you look at the details. The N95 photos turn out very heavily processed looking when there is not a lot of light available. While the shots of Sam's hand, with its near-perfect lighting, show that the N95 is capable of capturing the full 5 megapixels worth of detail, most of the other shots look blotchy due to the N95's noise reduction algorithm. Many of the K800 photos show much more detail than the N95 photos due to this. You will also notice a lot of digital sharpening on the N95 samples. Too much of it, in fact. Look at the edges of the banner in the photos directly below. The banner in the N95 photo has very dark edges. This is caused by over sharpening.

When it comes to the autofocus systems on these cameras, they seem relatively evenly matched in terms of accuracy. They each miss the mark occasionally, but work well enough in general. Both lenses seem to be decent as well, though it appears that Nokia's Carl Zeiss glass exhibits a bit less pincushion distortion than does the lens in Sony Ericsson's K800i.

For my money, the K800 takes better photos in general real world situations - in spite of having 1.8 million fewer photosites on its sensor. The N95 is certainly capable of taking better photos than the K800 when the conditions are right, it just seems that those situations are not as common as one might hope for.
But i think N95 better wah!

i  want to
返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » 手機版 » Photo Comparison: Nokia N95 vs. Sony Ericsson K800i

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。