<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » NBA 休季/轉會區
返回列表 回復 發帖
原帖由 getpaidz 於 2008-8-12 01:10 AM 發表
I don't know much about Jason Hart but 冇樣stat強=唔掂?
Basketball is based on stat?

Take a look at my above statement, my argument never involve Jason Hart. My argument is "冇樣stat強 not equal to 唔掂", so you don't have to agrue with me how horrible he is because the truth is, I don't know much about him.

原帖由 R-Star 於 2008-8-12 02:27 PM 發表

however, when it comes to jason hart, it is a PG, will you use him for defensive only?
i have had a look on his previous stat, he had a very poor fg (35-40%)
even play against poor defensive team like SEA (last year), MIA or DEN, he did not do well on scoring and assisting

I don’t have an answer to your question because I don’t know how good Jason Hart is but PG for defensive only, why not? Eric snow is known for his defensive skill, a pass-first, defensive-minded PG but again, it depends on / suitable for the team needs.

A lot of player has horrible FG%, Jason kidd has a career .401 FG shooting %, do you consider him bad? It’s hard to argue with individual stats.
Again, I don’t know much about Jason Hart but he did have 2 average year in 04-05 and 06-07.

YR
TM

MIN

FG%

FT%

STL

BLK

TO

TOT

AST

PTS

04-05
CHA

06-07
LAC

All I want to say is, basketball is not able stats, it’s about a right mind set, team spirit and attitudes.

[ 本帖最後由 getpaidz 於 2008-8-12 05:51 PM 編輯 ]
原帖由 arthur8088 於 2008-8-10 05:55 PM 發表

pg:BD
SG: Ricky Davis
SF Al Thornton
PF: camby
C: Kaman

Sub: Novak, Tim Thomas, Hart, Jason Williams and 7th Overall pick SG: Eric Gordon and Cuttino Mobley...
SF Al Thornton
呢3個冇外投既鬥爭入內線,只會影向隊波機動力,外線威力及戰術部處
原帖由 Rated-R 於 2008-8-12 09:55 PM 發表

SF Al Thornton
呢3個冇外投既鬥爭入內線,只會影向隊波機動力,外線威力及戰術部處
i see what you mean....Tim Thomas can always come up to fill SF or PF spaces....
that line-up is just my imagination...haha...their half court offense is kind of crap...i assume they will play fast break tactics....you should know more than me about Kaman and Camby's half court offense ability~~~ they are kind of in the worst group in terms of center and PF.....they are only good at board and block~~

just wonder about eric Gordon, do you happen to know his ability??like what's his type..??J.Kidd type..good at pass and organise offense?
or is he lie BD...his first preference is getting pts by himself,.rather than passing...
原帖由 arthur8088 於 2008-8-13 10:31 PM 發表
i see what you mean....Tim Thomas can always come up to fill SF or PF spaces....
that line-up is just my imagination...haha...their half court offense is kind of crap...i assume they will play fast  ...
hey man,
e.gordon is a SG instead of PG, so he should not be compared with kidd or BD

Gordon fits the bill perfectly as a relentless shooting guard who can put it on you in a variety of ways. He can drive, he can shoot, he can move without the ball.

Stats taken from players' college averages
PPGRPGAPGSPGBPGFG%3P%FT%

Through two Summer League games, Gordon is averaging 19 points (on 9-of-28 shooting), two 3-pointers, 5.5 rebounds, two assists, one steal, one block and attempted 21 free throws in 58 minutes.

As a SG, I think he did it quite well, and his poor fg is mainly due to his hamstring injury.

P.S. although thornton is not a 3pt scorer, his 3pt shooting is not that bad
原帖由 R-Star 於 2008-8-13 11:59 PM 發表

hey man,
e.gordon is a SG instead of PG, so he should not be compared with kidd or BD

Gordon fits the bill perfectly as a relentless shooting guard who can put it on you in a variety of ways. He can ...
shame...sorry...my bad....i mis-matched Jason Hart's pos with Eric Gordon's one....
then it's the other case....he fits in Clippers' line-up veyr much~~

Gordon can be Davis's backup...but he's only 6'4..a little bit short as sg...hope his explosive pace covers his physical disadvantage...

Thornton's 3pt % was only 33.1 in his rookie season, and his intention to shoot a 3 pt is a bit low as a sf...only 1.7/game...
and we probably will not be seeing him shooting 3 ~~~coz BD and Davis loves shooting 3..and also Mobley~~~
三方球會交易 (6 players involved)

Oklahoma City (former Seattle)
In: Mason, Joe Smith
Out: Griffin, Ridnour
Influence:
1. 內線球員如petro, wilcox, collison成日傷, joe smith每場打15-20mins內線已經幫倒好多; 佢o既中距離投射將會成為球會內線穩定o既得分點
2. 清走ridnour, watson可以放心做pg, 唔駛打到幻得幻失, 上年ridnour傷左佢都打得好好
3. mason可以打佢"打開"o既sixth man, 佢同joe smith o既經驗都可以幫倒年青o既oklahoma

Bucks
In: Ridnour, Damon Jones, Griffin
Out: Mason, Mo Williams
Influence:
1. 大佬redd鍾意射波, 放走少少獨食o既mo williams, 換入分波為先o既ridnour(當然仲有上季冒起得好快o既r.sessions)
2. 放走mo williams 4年幾千萬o既約
3. 放走mason, 唔駛同RJ撞位
4. d.jones令球隊多一個後備3分點

Cavaliers
In: Mo Williams
Out: Joe Smith, Damon Jones
Influence:
1. 爆發力強o既pg係騎士一真想要o既
2. 為球隊增加另一個得分點, 令對方唔會以為mark死LBJ就得
3. 放走joe就要依賴繼續"老化"o既big ben同水準飄忽o既varejao, 但總算空左個位令ben, z, varejao都打多d時間
4. mo williams同LBJ o既合作尚待觀察
5. delonte west何去何從? 會唔會轉型同gibson爭2號位打?

[ 本帖最後由 R-Star 於 2008-8-14 11:09 PM 編輯 ]
clippers個陣就好靚喇... 不過唔知有冇chemistry...
但有機會爭第7,8入playoff
4十幾場win啦我諗
Jason Williams 宣佈退役
CLIPPERS GUARD JASON WILLIAMS ANNOUNCES RETIREMENT AFTER 10 YEAR NBA CAREER

Los Angeles Clippers point guard Jason Williams announced his retirement from the NBA today, ending his 10-year career. Signed by the Clippers as a free agent on August 7, 2008, Williams did not appear in a game for Los Angeles.

回顧一下j-will的10年NBA生涯吧 : http://hk.youtube.com/watch?v=G4o7Raok2SQ&feature=related
推推推!
唔知依度咁多位有冇興趣玩下Yahoo既fantasy NBA呢,唔識玩唔緊要,甚至一場nba都未睇過都冇所謂,我當年都係乜都唔識咁玩,而家都識多唔少野,而且我覺得依隻game 確實係好玩

而家仲有成6個名額冇人玩,見依度都有唔少熟nba既人,唔知大家有冇興趣試下玩呢?
abc兄,又或者米仔你地都幾活躍又識唔少野,希望你地得閒就過黎玩下啦

有興趣既,http://www.26fun.com/bbs/viewthread.php?tid=190529
返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » NBA 休季/轉會區

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。