不過都唔知佢既設計係咩
你不如直接問佢用50Hz既power source 有冇問題喇

唔好攪錯

應該買220v轉110v,因為香港220v電源要將佢減壓到110v.
原帖由 fatcat388 於 2008-12-31 01:52 PM 發表
應該買220v轉110v,因為香港220v電源要將佢減壓到110v.
thats right man
don't mess it up
also, as another person suggested, u should buy an Adapter (or Transfomer, whatever it calls) more mA, etc. than your device requires
the guy who burned his hair dryer and adapter altogether might due to that, another cause might be the quality of the adapter
if i were u, if u r really concern about the safety for your gf, this is y u ask here, so u shouldn't go bid an adapter from ebay la
go to a store to buy one and pay a bit more for a better one for security, u shouldn't try to save that $50-100 to risk your gf's life man
another thing is, its good that u ask in here as well, because most of the salespersons suck
they just tell u whatever they r not sure of, they just answer u what they think only, because people don't take responsibility for what they say as they won't care of the consequence, u fail, its ya own business, the reason is simple, treat the info. u get as reference, thats the right attitude, its simple, because the salesperson are hired to increase the odd of making successful sales, they do not require related knowledge for the recruitment, and they are unprofessional not to learn more in order to give relevant info. for their customers
go to those local electrical stores and buy the adapter and ask for the store people for their opinion, as some of them are elect. engineers
they know how to calculate the power u need for ya device since they are the expert of that field, remember to tell them all the info. e.g. mA
for the difference of the plug & the use of the transformer, u don't need to worry too much about it, as the danger they r always mentioning is the potential danger, for any devices, or even anything in the world, there must be potential danger
the main reason the danger that the 2-leg plug would cause is because it doesn't stand securely compares to the 3-leg one since it's easily being dislocated, well, that's the risk u have to bear
and the salespersons keep overemphasizing the danger of 2-leg is most likely they wanna do more business as u have to buy the 3-leg adapter
anyways, those are just my opinion from my experience, u should treat it as a reference
finally, again, as an official tone, it's recommended not to use the device not suitable for use in HK, haha...
how much is the converter
返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » 影音數碼講 » 點可以安全地係香港用110V電器

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。