<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » 吹水版 » 一個欺騙郵件,條Q好鬼舊
返回列表 回復 發帖

一個欺騙郵件,條Q好鬼舊

這些郵件,我成日收到,
# e. O9 K9 j+ m$ V$ |8 ?
# s4 E* y5 x3 h3 k扮鬼扮馬,有時講自己係pal pay或銀行,要你click條link去confirm......
# F2 y$ Q- o; t- ]5 p" h/ D
( L. s3 F/ @0 |! S喂,用D新少少Q,下面係我今天收到的欺騙郵件,真垃圾!$ n' }' F1 j, b7 ]
--------------------------------, M# p, u* p+ i# h% P9 e7 B) \, A1 C9 K

0 ^) ]3 e; e/ Q5 I, Z$ [* p----- Original Message -----
8 z; Q0 ^7 A/ ?9 [From: "pui23cheung" <[email protected]>
) `2 r2 ~5 |( v4 RSent: Friday, March 18, 2005 11:59 AM
' j; K1 D$ q5 I7 wSubject: CONTACT ME
9 d% \# s- o3 \' ~9 I( j& p4 I7 C1 E) b  N/ J, U$ M) V& {9 g+ j4 k( x
4 x( N- \, V1 m. o7 [
>
1 E0 J' M- C9 @7 h> MR CHEUNG PUI2 R. O4 D0 q; y2 Y  ~7 m  C
> Hang Seng Bank Ltd) [. a* t( u' a
> Sai Wan Ho Branch ; `, Y2 x8 f( C9 n; v; O& }
> 171 Shaukiwan Road
: G' m8 Y- k. ~4 W> Hong Kong.! |! w: P& \0 W+ e- D  K) P7 G
> [email protected], D9 y3 N; j- E2 o" F& J% p; P& g( z1 P
> Good Day,9 A4 ~/ T  Y* C4 q$ A$ ^/ z, Y
>
* S# {  @0 w3 J, M+ j. b/ E4 {+ e> Let me start by introducing myself. I am Mr. Cheung Pui
/ k/ c+ j8 q% e, `: @2 y3 N> director of operations of the Hang Seng Bank Ltd. I have. ^" m! [/ r7 m2 I
> obscured business suggestion for you.
- W6 g- j3 U$ [( x>
0 y  C2 {. }, T8 D6 R2 G0 G> Before the U.S and Iraqi war our client Major Fadi Basem% I3 b/ ~4 i6 M& `; h, q. F9 g
> who was with the Iraqi forces and also business man made a- Y) B( ^4 ~- Q) d
> numbered fixed deposit for 18 calendar months, with a value/ B, Y1 W! [4 O* U. D
> of Twenty Four million Five Hundred Thousand United State6 q, w' i7 y+ \8 y/ x3 F1 v5 s
> Dollars only in my branch. Upon maturity several
& c# v7 x1 [, V0 A> notice was sent to him, even during the war early this- _. D( S- |# r+ u6 x* j. l2 ?
> year. Again after the war  another notification was sent
1 ?9 G# Z" s2 @0 l: I" }> and still no response came from him. We later find out that8 e0 Y( h2 X2 s8 m7 ]4 E7 c, J
> the Major and his family had been killed during the war in6 u* R& i' n: I+ O6 z6 H$ k
> bomb blast that hit their home.
. w$ F6 B; k9 ^, O>
$ u; x# q1 Q6 s9 P% e> After further investigation it was also discovered that& X+ d& f- R' {8 T  F/ ~- ]  ~
> Major Fadi Basem  did not declare any next of kin in his
8 a/ r( X! s( Z: S1 X' Y> official papers including the paper work of his bank
4 t6 X2 t* Q$ R+ G' `0 b> deposit. And he also confided in me the last time he was at
/ d9 U6 I8 b/ ?. P  e> my office that no one except me knew of his deposit in my# l3 p, ^% \6 i! ]6 [' f
> bank. So, Twenty Four millions Five Hundred Thousand United
  M& D7 _/ x0 R> State Dollars is still lying in my bank and no one will
2 i1 j+ z7 \; o/ v& m( r> ever come forward to claim it. What bothers me most is that
1 ~; x+ }; g, g1 c0 `8 D2 r: T& M* O> according to the to the laws of my country at the
) j. s% g8 J* g, O> expiration four years the funds will revert to the ownership
# g0 f- N- E) b! q2 _; v> of the Hong Kong Government if nobody applies to claim the+ V! Z8 Q% J  b" _" W( p
> funds. Against this backdrop, my suggestion to you is that I will like * G2 U) J0 R% K# r! g
> you as a foreigner to stand as the next of kin to
2 l, R  D, B% u/ ^; k> Major Fadi Basem  so that you will be able to receive his) d. L( I+ d" ~" h+ d* |
> funds.
4 P. l' b  r. M0 ]: Q> . m& G/ X# {  Q4 L4 h) U/ O
> WHAT IS TO BE DONE:# H0 N, y. D8 k
>
0 g! r; C" E5 k5 b$ v- W( p> I want you to know that I have had everything planned out2 l: l6 M+ J) v7 O+ M0 Y
> so that we shall come out successful. I have contacted an
# r& z+ r4 M% x# o4 s> attorney that will prepare the necessary document that will7 J! o2 J0 _. r0 D
> back you up as the next of kin to Major Fadi Basem , all
) v5 V5 G5 Y% i; o5 C/ J> that is required from you at this stage is for you to: @0 t) t& o8 Y, }+ ?% K% ?- ^% U
> provide me with your Full Names and Address so that the
. {* ^" B7 d6 g1 a1 z1 _: ~7 y9 u> attorney can commence his job. After you have been made the4 z" z! T# ~& G. E# i7 `# @+ I* z
> next of kin, the attorney will also fill in for claims on
5 }) t2 b! O  p1 Y% ]> your behalf and secure the necessary approval and letter of
3 m' ]* @. f# A1 b  y: q> probate in your favor for the move of the funds to an3 [, X( l0 ?/ O, ?* B, p
> account that will be provided by you.
+ x( g  J; O& \0 T, |: [0 |>
& K  `. N+ o+ C> There is no risk involved at all in the matter as we are
- O# [$ Y6 u3 ?' I7 T> going adopt a legalized method and the attorney will
, K1 n& S+ z; X* c, H+ F> prepare all the necessary documents. Please endeavor to
- ?9 b+ Z4 f' K$ _$ T# s" R> observe utmost discretion in all matters concerning this
6 `$ J$ O4 ^: }7 U& j> issue. Once the funds have been transferred to your nominated bank   m( j9 {& z8 H; ^  s) ^
> account we shall share in the ratio of 70% for me and 30% for you.
/ e5 n, B5 N0 Y: L) Y0 D: S/ M; P1 M> , W/ K* Y0 s4 \% L4 G' }
> Should you be interested please send me your full
6 [4 A* y: z6 V' Z- X> names and current residential address  and I will prefers
% ~$ [3 g0 w# _/ G$ z/ q6 i, q  s> you to reach me on the email address below
5 _' Z; @) O4 K6 [) J> ([email protected])  and finally after that i shall provide you
7 n  i$ G1 ?( h0 [5 w" u> with more details of this operation.2 l# `( X1 q- U! h- _
>
9 j5 a0 G/ s) z1 d% t8 a> Your earliest response to this letter will be appreciated.
* A$ Y9 m: `" Y> - j4 j% r( q+ `: l& I2 m: ~
> Kind Regards) m4 b) v9 w8 g: J
> Mr. Cheung Pui' m3 x6 `7 K: v
> 1 B- x# O: @  m" ^6 w
> 3 H- c) Z4 i: X0 i) S6 }6 h
> $ A% j* t0 ~! ?7 j- k( T3 Q& X0 d
> ___________________________________________________________________________
( I1 ^" Y+ v6 p2 b+ x0 m7 k> Mail sent from WebMail of the Medusa Festival Website3 ?3 M" [9 h3 S3 g. O8 P& l* t0 @; {
> - http://www.medusa-festival.de
條茂利覺得會有人信?
重要用yahoo account, 低能仔
去「Christy吹水茶室」一齊吹水呀!
銀行邊有咁得閒
; {  I; q" l5 b  ^( {" p
" G1 Y4 t4 G, l0 l中招d人都要諗下啦
Forwrd 俾警察啦
' D1 P" }; X5 J警民合作呀麻

i don't believe that the mail was from the bank, his english is very poor!!!

雖然亂石投林,破綻百出
& o3 s  M/ `: l  {, h但係對於騙徒來說是無本經營* V5 Z9 T) u/ K4 V7 Q
總會有人上當
Originally posted by Jho808 at 2005-3-20 02:48 AM:: R6 ~; s. `/ q: m. E' ]+ t& `

! M. O" U! d' M+ @# c* H' R7 f& D; e8 p) }: _1 z4 C5 b

" t9 t  ~' k) ~1 q3 k  ?, d" D$ O銀行D人的英文都吳係好
Originally posted by cymok3782 at 2005-3-19 10:38 PM:  ~4 V$ z/ W- E( Y: Q/ I1 H! H
重要用yahoo account, 低能仔
2 O' R  C9 f; j# [1 b

) B% ~( V0 i0 e# |& {銀行自己有server...有email account....點會用yahoo....
返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » 吹水版 » 一個欺騙郵件,條Q好鬼舊

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。