Originally posted by brightlee at 2005-4-14 01:02 PM:

this is the major problem......
有無人可以答到我個制度係點既呢?
品德比較難教化 (i think). 例如用電梯自動站在右邊, 留返左邊比人行,  都無人教的. 但見其他人係咁, 都會自動自覺
OOPS
Originally posted by Amazon at 2005-4-14 13:12:
品德比較難教化 (i think). 例如用電梯自動站在右邊, 留返左邊比人行,  都無人教的. 但見其他人係咁, 都會自動自覺
also humble and not selfish.........
We are blessed that we can watch sports, to do many things...
so be happy!
呢d要由細開始教, 有時甚至教左都未必會做...(i.e. 部份香港人..)
佢地根本無被教育過... 自然死多二錢......
Originally posted by crap at 2005-4-13 03:47 PM:
呢d要由細開始教, 有時甚至教左都未必會做...(i.e. 部份香港人..)
佢地根本無被教育過... 自然死多二錢......
it's a culture...and it takes a generation or two to develop new cultural habits (like spliting in China and queue up for buses).

I spent 20 yrs away from HK, but I can vividly remember people never queue up waiting for buses. it's funny to have known (I lived in HK for the past 5 yrs) now most people queue up. it's a collective thing.

Oops, we are drifting away from the topic.....

There will be no more era like the 80s. And I don't believe one single person will dominate the local music scene anymore. The culture is different (having radio and TV primlarily vs. all kinds of media) and the music industry is a show business (pure appreciation of music vs. marketing/idol making technique!). That's why it's kind of sad to see groups like Tat Ming and Beyond grow old and retreat. They've served their generation with good music. People asked for it.

What are people asking for in our music/movie industry? That's how we (as cus---ers) shape our pop culture.
Originally posted by Gretzky at 2005-4-15 17:50:

it's a culture... ...
Well, the culture in HK now.......
em....... marketing domination in music......
We are blessed that we can watch sports, to do many things...
so be happy!
Very good
really agree, i like especially beyond
返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » 音樂空間 » [音樂] ハ十年代香港盛勢[樂+]

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。