<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » 閒情逸誌 » 請問有關星加坡
返回列表 回復 發帖

[旅遊區] 請問有關星加坡

小弟過幾日, 18號, 會去星加坡, 主要是休閒吃喝玩樂.  請問各位有無好介紹?  還有知否有無, 看現場足球比賽直播的地方?  先謝謝!!
Well, you can find good food all over Singapore. i would strongly recommend you to eat at the hawkers' centre. Try "ChompChomp" hawker centre at Serangoon, serves up all kinds of great food.

Below is a list of food which i think is great.....

1)Chinese food: Hainan chicken rice, fried hokkien mee, char kway tiao, cai tao guay, ba gu teh, chilli crab, black pepper crab, barbeque stingray, laska

2)Malay food: nasi lemak, mee rubus, mee siam, mee goreng, nasi brani, nasi goreng, satay

3)Indian food: Roti prata, roti john, mutton soup, murtabak

Just list these names and order accordingly to the hawkers, it's exactly how it sounds like.

For fun and leisure, s'pore doesn't have that many places to go. We have the best zoo in Asia, the beach at Sentosa is good for relaxing, but don't go on weekends. Try the Jurong Birdpark and Night Safari. Visit Geylang area, you can find lots of good food, but at the same time, it's a red light district, just take a look, eye-opener.

The town area, which is bugis, city hall, suntec city, orchard road is one whole stretch of wonderful shopping centres, here you can find all the high class cafes and restaurants as well.

Finally, if you want to watch live football, take a taxi, say you want to go muhammad sultan, it's a whole rows of clubs and pubs. Can watch football there, and also alot of pretty young girls Another place is Holland Village, similar to MS, but on a smaller scale.

Hope it helps!!

P.S. Send me a mail at [email protected] if you need more information. I stay in Singapore anyway.
thanks so much vandervaart, really appreciate your information, would send you an email for further info.  thanks again!!
食物...
我覺得最好食係燒魔鬼魚...
最唔好食係抄河粉..(好淡)
另外記得食burger king 啦..
香港得返機場有咋...
有一兩種味...新加坡有...但香港無架..
=)

玩...
去河邊玩個好似叫g-max 既 遊戲啦...
我唔敢玩..
=)

動物園一定要去...
日間果個...佢地每種動物都有開飯時間/表演時間...
跟住時間去睇..好得意...

夜間果個..
建議唔好搭車...
自己行..
如果同行有三四個女仔..
入便d 工作人園會跟住你地一齊行...
介紹...好好架..
=)
thanks a lot sonyguy, 請問河邊係唔係近住"獅子魚"嗰度?
我所講既河邊...
英文係clark clay...(唔知有無串錯...=)...)
獅子魚...搬左屋啦...在榴槤縠附近...

vandervaart...如果我有錯...請更正...

講開clark clay...
果到開左好多野...
本身有一間bar...
入便d 女仔個個著熱褲...
佢地話呢個係賣點...
(個人興趣唔大)

新開一間"的士高"...=)...
開左無耐...
晚晚都要排隊...
我有朋友去...
佢話佢已經識人...
十一點去..三點先入得...

另外仲有一間新開係點show...
好似係艷舞既..

新果兩間我都未去過
thanks all for your info, the trip was very nice and relaxiing, thanks again!!
不如唔好去果道啦,唔係幾好咁
返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » 閒情逸誌 » 請問有關星加坡

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。