<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » NBA 熱身賽
返回列表 回復 發帖
[quotefrom="benben"]我覺得 nba d 高中 player eq 比較低~~~
T-Mac: 球隊陣容變弱或對自己不太有利就非走不可~~(但我好忠意佢~~)
KB    : 唔想講~~~~太多~~
KG    : 無o拿o拿打人 @.@~~
只係個人意見~~唔忠意可以一起討論,但係唔好罵我~~
I would think so. Think about it: you're gonna be spoiled no matter what, if you suddenly become a millionaire right after highschool.

I think KG is a good guy. Hitting ppl is actually not that big of a deal in a physical competition. But actually when did it happen?

T-Mac has been waited for several years for Hill to come back before taking off, that's marginally reasonable. He might be a bit of a prick. But hey, he's good, and he KNOWS it. I love that attitude.

Kobe is a pathetic clown-face piece-of-crap. He's a good player, but this guy is a screwed up. I just punch him in the face everytime he put up that innocent face expression or that American smile. I HOPE that Kobe will crash-and-burn, and get his ass man-raped in hell.  :twisted:

there

[quotefrom="benben"]我覺得 nba d 高中 player eq 比較低~~~
T-Mac: 球隊陣容變弱或對自己不太有利就非走不可~~(但我好忠意佢~~)
KB    : 唔想講~~~~太多~~
KG    : 無o拿o拿打人 @.@~~
只係個人意見~~唔忠意可以一起討論,但係唔好罵我~~
I would think so. Think about it: you're gonna be spoiled no matter what, if you suddenly become a millionaire right after highschool.

I think KG is a good guy. Hitting ppl is actually not that big of a deal in a physical competition. But actually when did it happen?

T-Mac has been waited for several years for Hill to come back before taking off, that's marginally reasonable. He might be a bit of a prick. But hey, he's good, and he KNOWS it. I love that attitude.

Kobe is a pathetic clown-face piece-of-crap. He's a good player, but this guy is a screwed up. I just punch him in the face everytime he put up that innocent face expression or that American smile. I HOPE that Kobe will crash-and-burn, and get his ass man-raped in hell.  :twisted:
Carter 今日係主場
對 76ers 既時侯
被主場球迷.............. 喝倒啋
估唔到
佢既回應:"Who cares, man? Next question, next question, I have nothing to
say about that. You can ask me until I'm blue in the face, I've got
nothing to say.''

today's results
76ers 99-97 Raptors-- 新人 Sow 最尾罰球炒晒
Magic 89-95 Heat--Oneal 傷左冇出
Hornets 100-103 Bulls
GRANT HILL 今日
20 分 6 個籃板~ 5 個助攻
如果佢全季都健健康康
兼有差唔多既表現
Magic 就有救喇~
返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » NBA 熱身賽

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。