<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » 港男俱樂部 » HON, Superise =D
返回列表 回復 發帖
I'd tasted that before, that morning he made me cried for the whole day=P
RUBY_B 發表於 2009-12-24 03:39 PM
haha~you're lucky gal~
I can't believe you..... at this moment you so care about the 積分解除... You are getting married this evening,,,,,

It will be so FUNNY THAT: imagine while you're signing your Marry Certificate and ...
Triangel 發表於 2009-12-24 03:32 PM
Misunderstood, Triangel =) But I will do that when signing the lines, or maybe before he kiss me, haha =D
係咪你HON教你上黎咖?
佢而家又唔見人既
kakeidevil 發表於 2009-12-24 03:33 PM
No, I get in here by myself and I'd tried it for two days, kakeidevil =P He's now inside the study so I don't think it's good for disturb him =) but A GOOD HUBBY SHOULD NOT LEFT HIS SWEET BRIDE IN BEDROOM ALONE =D Come and get me HON, I'm waiting behind the next door =D
Yup~Boyd call me 賢^^
Of coz~I will be glad to hear you call me 賢 also~
自由神 發表於 2009-12-24 03:38 PM
That's my pleasure =)
Misunderstood, Triangel =) But I will do that when signing the lines, or maybe before he kiss me, haha =D
RUBY_B 發表於 2009-12-24 03:42 PM
Get to go.... Very nice to meet you.... and....

Congratulation to You and Your Fiance
7    6      5    4     3    2    1
Ruby 姊姊, Can you do me a favor?????

Since we can't attend your marriage certificate signing Ceremony, can you tell your Honey that we are careing him so much and our spirit, I mean everybody spir ...
Triangel 發表於 2009-12-24 03:40 PM
Thank you very much, Triangel =) But a cocktail party with ceremony and a banquet will come off in HK, most of you are in our invitation, please come and see us =)
That's the meaning on the Christian religion
自由神 發表於 2009-12-24 03:39 PM
賢, it can be in use for year =)
Thank you very much, Triangel =) But a cocktail party with ceremony and a banquet will come off in HK, most of you are in our invitation, please come and see us =)
RUBY_B 發表於 2009-12-24 03:55 PM
I'm in US....
7    6      5    4     3    2    1
Thank you =) I'm glad I can meet him in my life, he's the one I'm waiting for =)
So~You call me賢~
I call you Ruby~ That's Great^^
返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » 港男俱樂部 » HON, Superise =D

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。