<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » 音樂空間 » [音樂] Rock 'n' roll fans大討論, 喜愛音樂的請進入!!![樂+]
返回列表 回復 發帖

[音樂] Rock 'n' roll fans大討論, 喜愛音樂的請進入!!![樂+]

Hello Brother們!!!
Today 我想和大家討論我對rock and roll 音樂的興趣......我熱愛聽歌亦喜歡玩音樂, i can play piano and guitar.. The main reason i play guitar because i like rock n roll music and i think they are so cool.. 我最喜歡 Beyond(in hong kong), X-Japan( in Japan), Red hot chilli peppers and Gun and roses ( Foreign bands). 本人十分鼓勵大家一邊listen music, 一邊learn how toplay music. the feeling is really good if you can play your favourite music with your friends...
本人think learning guitar is good, also learning drum and base are really important to a band. Hope the people who can play or can not play music can express their idea....

I will keep on posting some guitar tab and piano tab from X- Japan for everybody... Hope you will like them...

First tab, is a song called " Art of Life" which is 30 mins long.. mainly describe the life of the drummer and captain of X-Japan- Yoshiki... Gd song but abit boring. Rank***

Second tab, is a song called "Endless Rain", probably is one of the best slow, smooth song from X-Japan... Strongly recommended.... Rank*****

Third tab, is a song called "Forever Love".  BEst Best Best song from X-Japan. They used it in the cartoon called "X".... They also used it in the funeral of Hide..........Rank*****...

Post the other again next time.. Please support me...thx

Art of life

Endless Rain

Forever Love

[ Last edited by 樂壇渣Fit人 on 2005-4-11 at 10:45 PM ]
More pics for X-Japan
Hide.jpg
X-Japan01.jpg
hide6.jpg

More guitar tab

Rusty Nail

Rusty Nail is a song who is full of energy, the tab is easy to learn.......Try...Rank:***

Tears

Tears is one of my favourite song, when Toshi starts to sing the english part, i may also want to sing together....... Good song... must try..Rank:*****

Weekend

Weekend, good rock n roll song,,,, a bit difficult to play,,, however please try...
more pics
X-Japan01.jpg
Yoshiki.jpg
Originally posted by ialtrebla at 2005-4-11 10:30 AM:
[url=http://hk.geoc ...
hi.....
do u mind that i use chinese ma??
我都鍾意j-rock架...
我聽開,x-japan,luna sea,glay...
近排聽多左nightmare同d.e.g....
仲聽多左隊少女既小rock...speena~~

anyway....我都覺得x-japan係最勁....
特別係Yoshiki,同hide....!!
不過過去左都好耐....
而家可以聽下Dir en grey同nightmare...
搵返個隻禁激既visual rock....
當然...佢地同x比梗係差幾皮!!!
You stfu plz"
非我族類

我聽MANSUN,Suede,PINK FLOYD,
Fun Lovin' Criminals

都幾正香港人都幾ARM聽
Originally posted by austin666 at 2005-4-11 07:52 PM:
非我族類

我聽MANSUN,Suede,PINK FLOYD,
i love MANSON and suede , red hot chill peppers and NIRVANA
i want to listen PINK FLOYD for such a long time, but i can't find its cd
我記得有張封面好似三稜鏡咁…我勁想聽呀!
Originally posted by ialtrebla at 2005-4-10 03:36 PM:
Hello Brother們!!!
T ...
i am afraid that not many people have Guitar Pro 3
but anyway , thz for share ~~

i am reading it now ^^
Originally posted by trista_cheong at 2005-4-11 07:57 PM:

i love MANSON and ...
h乜V 賣吳使$100 三錂鏡果隻

PINK FLOYD 幾個月前番出隻THE WALL DVD

超級經典FANS必備的

講真25歲以下的人

都好少人聽呢D碟
返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » 音樂空間 » [音樂] Rock 'n' roll fans大討論, 喜愛音樂的請進入!!![樂+]

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。