娛樂滿紛 26FUN» 吹水版 » 【每日一篇好文區】 » 【好書推介所】- 持續更新, 持續加分
返回列表 回復 發帖

【好書推介所】- 持續更新, 持續加分

這裡目標為收集好書推介:

如果大家有看過一些自己覺得好/幾值得推介的好書, 請寫出來跟大家分享下
任何類型, 中英文內容, 新出版/ 舊書皆可

最好有: 封面照, 作者名, 內容簡介, 價錢, 出售點, 最重要係推介原因

* 介紹得愈好愈詳細愈多分加
** 推介原因一定要自己寫, 唔可以copy and paste (版主會識分辨)
*** 每人每日限寫一本, 寫多了的一本不會計分
**** 不可寫性愛為主題的書本, 會扣分

[ Last edited by crap on 2005-4-26 at 09:50 PM ]
http://www.26fun.com/bbs/attachm ... 0&checkid=78ade
價錢: NT$ 89
作者:藤井樹
內容簡介:除了買書、看書之外,在書店裡,還可以發生什麼事呢?一個有點龜毛潔癖個性的處女座大學生,在誠品書店一邊哀悼被吊走的摩托車、一邊閒晃打發時間的時候,遇上了一個請他填寫問卷的女孩,這個女孩,有著一頭如雲的秀髮,還有令人心動的聲音,挑動了這個男孩的心──他想認識她!但是,做問卷的時間只有短短的2分鐘,他該如何出奇制勝呢?又如何讓這份難得的浪漫邂逅變成一段雋永的愛情故事呢? 百萬暢銷作者藤井樹在網路上的第一篇長篇愛情小說,全新改版換裝上市,在幽默逗趣的筆調中,重溫藤井樹青澀純真的愛戀,探索書中男女追尋愛情的真心答案。

推介原因:因為作者的精湛寫法把我帶進入他的故事了~男女之間所發生的趣事,男的如何把女生追到!!我為什么會看小說??因為這個小說真的太好看了~~
當然這個作者還有很多好看的書,謝謝!!希望大家會喜歡^^

[ Last edited by neptune1122 on 2005-4-26 at 10:06 PM ]

ed_1_b.jpg

ed_1_b.jpg (24.7 KB)
282 x 400 PIXEL下載

小弟一向唔鍾意睇書. 只係睇過兩本由taiwan出既小說, 講男女關係, 要搵番個書名先可以同大家share...............(呢, 書名都唔記得....死唔死...)
Originally posted by dexter at 2005-4-26 11:38 PM:
小弟一向唔鍾意睇書. 只係睇過兩本由taiwan出既小說, 講男女關係, 要搵番個書名先可以同大家share...............(呢, 書名都唔記得....死唔死...)
hahahaa, 科技時代, 人人都很少睇''了, 對嗎
書名:the five people you meet in heaven(在天堂遇見的五個人)
作者名:Mitch Albom
內容簡介:在這個故事裡,在老艾迪的身上,我們看到了一點點自己;
             由於家庭的錯待而痛苦,長大後卻也成為自己所不愛的那種大人.
             以為被別人束縛在困境裡,其實自己並不知道該往哪裡去.
             好想留住甜美的時光,然而往事經常帶來糾纏的夢境.
             老天給了我們心愛的人,卻又太早把他們帶走.
             如果不能確知意義,為什麼要對陌生人伸出友善的手?

無法解凍的冷淡,達不到的期望,離家出走的寵物.
             他在你身上留下一道疤.你曾經錯過一個人.
             始終沒有對最心愛的人說出那句重要的話.
             取消的那班飛機出了事,是誰遞補了你的位置?

價錢:$83(葡幣)
       $250(台幣)
售點:文化廣場(macau)
推介原因:當你不在乎失去,你才真的愛著.
             當你完全付出自己,你才真的活著.

"人生是一段用生命碰觸其他生命的時光.
             與你相遇,其他生命再也不一樣.
             遇見他們,你才真的活過"
michael~~
got pic???
if have paste it thanks if no is ok~~
thanks
李天命的思考藝術!

Being Happy!(我變快樂了!)

Being Happy!(我變快樂了!)

封面:唔知點樣貼上去??????:
作者:Andrew Matthews(安德魯.馬修斯)
內容簡介:本書告訴你---
                       為什麼你吃飯時弄髒的總是那件最好的襯衫?
                       為什麼有些人永遠掌握了天時利,而你卻不行?
                       為什麼帳單總是在你最拮挶時同時至?
                       為什麼你約會快遲到時偏老是看到紅燈?
                       為什麼你開那輛老爺車十五年都沒事,新車才開
                        兩天就撞了個凹洞?
                       為什麼你存摺裏的數字一沒有多大的改變?

價錢:$83(葡幣)香港應該平D

出售點:文化廣場(Macau)

推介原因:簡單,易明,看書會訓著D朋友唔怕容訓,

了解正自己,幫助事業更順利......等等
Originally posted by wangjacky at 2005-4-28 01:07 AM:
李天命的思考藝術!
不好意思, jacky兄, 可以介紹得詳細一點嗎^^
勞煩了

Angels & Demons

http://www.26fun.com/bbs/attachm ... 4&checkid=35c11

Title: Angels & Demons

Author: Dan Brown

Price: Around HK$100

Where to buy: Any major bookstore

Plot: When world-renowned Harvard symbologist Robert Langdon is summoned to a Swiss research facility to analyze a mysterious symbol -- seared into the chest of a murdered physicist -- he discovers evidence of the unimaginable: the resurgence of an ancient secret brotherhood known as the Illuminati... the most powerful underground organization ever to walk the earth.

The Illuminati has surfaced from the shadows to carry out the final phase of its legendary vendetta against its most hated enemy... the Catholic Church.

Langdon's worst fears are confirmed on the eve of the Vatican's holy conclave, when a messenger of the Illuminati announces he has hidden an unstoppable time bomb at the very heart of Vatican City. With the countdown under way, Langdon jets to Rome to join forces with Vittoria Vetra, a beautiful and mysterious Italian scientist, to assist the Vatican in a desperate bid for survival.

Embarking on a frantic hunt through sealed crypts, dangerous catacombs, deserted cathedrals, and even to the heart of the most secretive vault on earth, Langdon and Vetra follow a 400-year old trail of ancient symbols that snakes across Rome toward the long-forgotten Illuminati lair... a secret location that contains the only hope for Vatican salvation.

An explosive international thriller, ANGELS & DEMONS careens from enlightening epiphanies to dark truths as the battle between science and religion turns to war...
[Source: www.danbrown.com]

Why I like this book?   I am sure a lot of you have read, or at least heard of "The Da Vinci Code".  It was the No.1 bestseller in Hong Kong last year, both the English version and the Chinese version.  Angels & Demons was written by the same author, Dan Brown, and in fact, it was published before The Da Vinci Code did.

I read The Da Vinci Code first and then followed by Angels & Demons.  In the fist 50 pages, I didn't think I would like it that much because the begining was so similar to The Da Vinci Code.  However, after the author covered all the bases and all the subplots started to intertwine together, I found that it was really hard to put down the book.  

I guess what I like the most about the book is the plot, and I personally think it is even better than the one of The Da Vinci Code.  Whilst the plots of the two books are similar, I found that the one in Angels & Demons is more convincing and conceivable.  

All in all, I think this is a very entertaining novel.  If you like The Da Vinci Code, Angels & Demons is a must-read for you.

[ Last edited by catbert on 2005-4-29 at 11:49 PM ]

Angels & Demons.jpg

Angels & Demons.jpg (28 KB)
246 x 400 PIXEL下載

返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN» 吹水版 » 【每日一篇好文區】 » 【好書推介所】- 持續更新, 持續加分

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。