<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » 音樂空間 » 【王力宏】討論坊
返回列表 回復 發帖

【王力宏】討論坊

I think he is really thinking too much.......compare to Jay Chow .......王力宏 is just nothing!!

[ Last edited by DrChik on 2005-6-9 at 03:21 PM ]
nonono~~ 王力宏 is not the same style as 周杰倫, but they r at the same level of composing song, and i still think that 王力宏 is better
Originally posted by Jho808 at 2005-5-3 11:11 AM:
I think he is really thinking too much.......compare to Jay Chow .......王力宏 is just nothing!!
唔同意你既講法, 雖然唔知佢係咪真係話有信心...
但係, 佢今年D歌真係好正喎, 我覺得周杰倫成日都係 R&B 有D悶
王力宏就比較多完化, 在台灣 王力宏,周杰倫,陶吉吉 係三分天下
王力宏贏周杰倫都唔奇, 但係要過到陶吉吉先囉
誰願回看憂鬱的眼 舊事沒法平淡   偏偏要裝作平淡
憑著忘記將它沖淡 但是易說難辦   歲月已印在眉間
王力宏...........我諗起rosemary...
david tao is the god..^^
王力宏幾好架都...周杰倫都唔錯
就算係王力宏orJay贏,其實都無咩大不了
因為我唔覺得金曲獎班評審可以代表所有
王力宏d歌曲風的確廣,不過我嫌佢太隨波逐流啦
個排興R&B,就整R&B,興HIP HOP,就整HIP HOP
呢排興中樂,就整中樂啦,如果佢可以自行帶起另一元素
相信定位/成就會更高................
Yes.
Lee Hom doesn't has his own style clearly. He produces good songs (although I feel his old songs are much better than now), but u couldn't classify him as any kind of singer.

What u can see is Jay and David are very stylish producer & singers. What they produce are unique and keep a very high quality in every single album.
obviously, Leehom produces songs of a higher variety than Jay

btw, it might be kinda hard to define what 'Style' means
i dun think leehom doesn't have his own style
u may only say he does not stick to one or two particular types of songs, unlike Jay,
but the diversified and mixed types of songs are Leehom's 'Style'
i mean being a stylish producer and singer does not neccessarily mean sticking to a single type of songs.

whats more, i dun think leehom has been following the trends when producing his songs
if you have listened to his CDs, you will realize that he did try to produce songs of 'New Types'
i mean, he produces a song which contains different elements (e.g. R&B + Rock / HIP-HOP)
this is definitely not what a trend-follower does
返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » 音樂空間 » 【王力宏】討論坊

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。