娛樂滿紛 26FUN » 影音數碼講 » Ipod 一問~
返回列表 回復 發帖

Ipod 一問~

我新買了數日~
但唔知點解個screen show d歌名果陣~
有d亂字...姐係好似兩個同一樣既字疊埋佐..但差少少位咁....
總之d字有d亂......點解會咁既..我冇跌過佢嫁wo~
有冇人可以解答我呢~
... just wanna say that dont buy ipod...
the battery life is not long (about a year) and can't be replaced easily... got to pay for the battery replacement which costs a lot of money!!!
there are a lot of complains about ipod! seriously, don't buy ipod!
hey idiot,

Which generation of ipod do you own? Do you know there is a DIY battery kit where replacing the battery is pain free?

hey kiki12345,

If that happens to Chinese characters only, I would go to iTunes and try download the song names from another internet based list (some albums have mulit lists to select from).

If that happens to all characters, i would suggest you take the baby back to DG or the store you  accquired it. I hope you didn't get the thing from BroadXXX or FortnXXX (their sales knows NOTHING about ipod hardware).

I assume you have the 5th generation ipod...which is not uncommon to have software errors in the first or second shipment...it takes a few to get it right....

Remember to keep your receipt for warranty.
Good luck...

將 mp3 tag 轉做 unicode 同 1.1version i-tune 有嫁啦

thx 大家~~...

但咩叫做將 mp3 tag 轉做 unicode......

結果我今日就拎佐部ipod nano去維修部度問~
佢就話要check check~如果係software有事既話就幾個工作天可以俾到我~
但如果係hardware有事既話就會係最遲10個工作天換部新既俾我lol~...

不過值得一提既係~
係果度係有好多人拎住部大部既ipod來整lol~
我估計係第一代~
有d就話同部pc唔夾~
有d就hand佐關唔到咁lol~...
而果度剩係我拎部ipod nano去問野~
不過佢地d服務態度都唔錯既...

係呀~
Gretzky同idiot呀~~
可唔可以講多d關於ipod 電磁既野我知丫~~

姐係點呢~用到一年嫁咋???
咁一年之後點呀...?
點換同去邊換呀...
please~~~~~~~
依度入面
http://www.26fun.com/bbs/attachm ... 1&checkid=80157

it1.jpg

it1.jpg (42.8 KB)
396 x 288 PIXEL下載

ICIC~~~THX 哦.......~!!!!!!!!
不過部野依家唔係手~~冇得試添...
下次試佐唔掂再問你丫~~thanks~!!
1st generation is actually the best in terms of quality.

Most 2nd and 3rd (the first bunch) are there at the service centre because of aging...not necessary of bad quality.

I think the fourth and fifth (meaning Nano and the new colorpods) perform better in battery life...I am not too sure about durability.

My advice is: don't worry too much about the battery life now...just use it and enjoy it....and sell your baby before you need to purchase applecare (a must for apple products!)....

I see i see~~
thanks for your advice~~^^
iPod is for little kids with too much money and want to get hearing aids like old fags but still think they're coolest.
返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » 影音數碼講 » Ipod 一問~

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。