Board logo

標題: 37寸全高清選擇 [打印本頁]

作者: alanfcw    時間: 2008-2-5 01:52 PM     標題: 37寸全高清選擇

今日去過juso 本來想買sanyo 37寸full hd個隻,但 home 個高度唔夠,個sales就走黎sell我一隻brand 叫 teac, 咁lee隻好唔好,又係全高清,我budget around 15000,另外我又見丁philips 有隻37寸,賣14999,全高清黎,請問邊隻好d,同埋仲有冇其他choice?
作者: tarot888    時間: 2008-2-5 01:56 PM

o岩o岩買左OLevia 37“全高清+機頂合﹐total 8千幾﹐中銀信用卡重有18月免息分期﹐唔錯
o窩
作者: 800    時間: 2008-3-13 03:33 PM

Originally posted by alanfcw at 2008-2-5 01:52 PM:
今日去過juso 本來想買sanyo 37寸full...
我用緊37”飛利浦,但覺得麻麻,唔知係咪早買過頭
作者: poweredc    時間: 2008-6-6 07:51 PM

How about Sharp GX3 37"?  Is it good?
作者: topdog00    時間: 2008-8-25 03:27 PM

Panasonic
作者: michael1611    時間: 2009-4-3 05:54 PM

If you watch TV most, 飛利浦 is the best...
作者: dawander3r    時間: 2009-4-5 02:15 AM

it really depends on your preference and the type of media u frequently would watch
eg. u usually watch TV only, hence u would have a higher expectation of clear facial structure; or u usually use the TV for movies on DVDs or BDs and rather prefer higher resolution on graphical effects
each brand or model has a specific characteristic, some have better performance when it's on dark environments
therefore, to be honest, u shouldn't judge based on what magz says because they are not neutral at all (u think of the reason yourself), secondly, u should also treat what others say as a reference instead of believing it right away because everyone has their own preferences and they might not b neutral most of the time
i suggest u stepping into the showroom yourself and observer the difference of the different models while playing with real humans and also CG graphics to find the one u like
here's my finding, u might take it as a reference, Sharp has a better performance on real humans (but not everyone thinks the same because many ppl think Sony is better but that's due to they r fans of Sony, me either, but i think both has its own adv. on this one), Sony is all-rounded, Samsung is gd at showing dark environment, Phillips is nice for decorating the living room as it plays colors on its border, LG's Scarlett is cool, Toshiba is always the most price competitive one, Panasonic is always the best TV manufacturer in history but they r only successful on Plasma instead of LCD TV
for me, i always go for the brand that is expertise of that particular technology
well....Sharp is the most successful one on LCD TV for many years, the title of top seller couldn't be fake for all these years without a reason
finally, i still believe Sony Bravia would be the best choice for most of the people because i think it's really all rounded, so it must b a safe choice if u dont have a specific preference
作者: FUWING    時間: 2009-12-3 10:32 PM

比我揀一定係樂聲,唔使問。
作者: evilmio    時間: 2009-12-5 08:22 PM

飛利浦.....本人覺得佢哋嘅畫面少有味精.......忠於原著
不過打機就差D.........

歡迎光臨 娛樂滿紛 26FUN (http://www.26fun.com/bbs/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0