* i8 u7 ]: j& }呢幾日傳出的【1石4鳥之計】係真的) s2 ^2 u- U5 T' z& ?0 x

& d! @/ k2 p# d: B# q1.原用800人選舉委員會,再選新特首; Q" |5 m. V$ r2 g  x' ^6 R
2.拆除07,08普選危機* ]- H& z: S, m: w
+ S. Q+ X+ r0 y) ^; Y" H4.# m4 t, E. p9 p% r- H  G7 a( Z# l

4 ]7 w4 I# e1 Y. n3,4你地自己諗......
作者: 樂壇渣Fit人    時間: 2005-3-3 01:39 AM

唔明喎
作者: Gretzky    時間: 2005-3-3 05:51 AM

meaning once Tung resigns....it actually helps the poliburo in Beijing in solving the four major problems (according to Hotung):
7 x- ]& D0 S  Q4 s8 A+ N; B4 f3 K2 b, Q4 [3 `& R( V
1) According the to Basic Law, a new chief need to be elected within 6 months when the post is vacanted. Tung resigns. Donald takes the summer job (maybe more than that). A new chief is elected by the end of the summer by the same freaking 800 member commitee. And the term is 5 years! We are robbed of the rights to elect our own chief until 2010! (3 more years!) ( m3 P8 G2 o) l2 [4 D# [$ J( P8 c
2) No universal suffrage again! Having the new chief (depends on who) may silence the Legco. The parties (esp. democratic..which is in disarray) may be content with the new chief and therefore this suffrage agenda may not be the best interest for these parties. Besides, the new chief (if Donald is in) maybe able to pursuade the parties to go for more 'practical' direction so everyone is happy.( t! l( E) S8 ]2 O4 B' X
3) With Tung, Anthony Leung and Regina Yip all gone, what's Long Hair's political slogan and effectiveness going to be?% G2 ]# L+ D" P/ i
4) If Tung resigns on his own accord and Beijing has nothing to do w/ it (yeah, right!?), they are doing the largest popaganda with us. Frankly, many would buy into it. Think about it, Beijing stood firm behind this moron for 7 1/2 yrs thru hell and high water, and all of a sudden they let him go with 2 1/2 yrs left? How's Jiang Ji Men going to feel? Obviously this is a smart set up." d/ W: Q. {  Z! n6 h1 E' [9 V# M( ~
# C# }! p4 K, I
Sure I rejoice with tung off the scene, but I wonder how that move affects the way we see our 1 country 2 system philosophy. This is a bigger concern than who would be the next chief.
: ^5 j8 Q" g* n0 ?) B/ [8 e9 G: [, h9 u0 z
Gretzky.
作者: tokyu    時間: 2005-3-3 03:59 PM

We can do nothing abt this event...
# k. I* u6 L" ~8 dQuite a no. of HK ppl called for the resignation of Tung,
8 m8 F& v7 h$ J2 ~. N5 v6 \now should we call for the continuation of Tung's power???

歡迎光臨 娛樂滿紛 26FUN (http://www.26fun.com/bbs/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0