Kelly Chan,
Edison Chan,
Athena Chu,
Arron Kwok,
Charlie Yeung,
Gigi Leung,
2 R......
(Miriam Yeung?)

I think the singers I write it down.. many people may disagree with me.. cos most of them are "stars" after mid90s
but if you compare with the singers to 80s.. then you could see how could they "stayed" in there?

Even Danny Summer, or Samartha Lam (Lam Chi Mei), they were not really famous in 80s.. but if you are talking about singing skills with Danny or Samartha in 80s, they were still much better than the singers I am writing in the lists...

Bright
We are blessed that we can watch sports, to do many things...
so be happy!
其實要數d唔識唱歌既歌星
真係可以數到後日wor

反而數d真正唱歌既就唔洗3分鐘講晒
妓女不同律師,有些事情,就算你肯出錢,妓女也未必肯做。
張柏芝
Just go with movie coz she can't sing at all can't follow rythem.
陳冠希
He try to become HK rap star but he can't speak cantonese right. And can't even speack clearly.
黃E文
Without those sexy MV i wont even wait to listen to the song.
林嘉欣
She is ok but filming movies is better for her.
3T
Where they find there 3 God Yumiko and Maggie ugly Mandy is ok but not popular.
2R
Plz learn how to speak cantonese before singing it hurt my ears.
李蘢怡
come on most people just want to see ur breast not ur singing.

Some of these singer just try to use their body as their selling point but we want more qulity singers not those who just try to show thier body all upskirt all the time..........
張柏芝-唱歌不行
陳冠希-靠樣搵食
周麗琪-唱歌走音
林嘉欣-不識唱歌
emme,yumiko-sell sexy
It's quiet hard to choose top 10.Because all of those young singers is suck indeed!
They don't belong to music...They just pretend to a singer I hate them all
Anyway..Let me choose those I dislike most:

房祖名
He is crazy!why he wanna be a singer...I 'm really confused about that...His father have so much $$ let him to spend...And he have a good family......however...his long hair style is better than now....

TWINS
...I'm reallly nothing to say...They are unique!!Because only Hong Kong  people can treat them as a star...ha
even though I appreciate their guts...they are young actually..But I can't forgive them that make all of the children as silly as them!!And I pray Mr Yeung go to hell too..That Hong Kong will be better.

麥浚龍
He is a cool singer....and his father is cool too
I think Mr Mak is a generous guy.it's nothing better than support his Thousand Dollar Son to Music scene....to make people more wealthy!if Honk Kong have more guy like Mr Mak that so generous..no one will poor I guess!!JUNO is cool...why he is cool??That is because he can ignore anything to make his good music   no matter what...ICAC...and other idiot singers and his fans ahah....he's so crazy~~

謝霆鋒
Every kid like him very much here....
When you go to street..you are not hard to find many "謝霆鋒ish"in the street
He certainly is the Hero of Hong Kong !!
I don't find the reason why they love him so much...he is not playing music.he don't know how to play guitar so pretend playing guitar..do you think he actually is the combination of Joe satriani and Steve vai ??haha.if 家駒is here...he must very upset to have a fans like him!
he's just a unripe guy!!!Please don't  pretend him anyway!!!You will downgrade your mine
返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » 音樂空間 » [音樂空間加分題] 十大最不適合唱歌的歌手

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。