枝術都差好遠la下~
技術黎講
j.o'neal 食糊絕招:
背籃ab位強攻

籃板唔輸蝕td 同 kg
但其他就真係差d喎
估波:8勝?和2負
最討厭足球隊:自稱主攻但進攻單調,死茅死撞收檔啦
u guys seem to forget about Nowitzki, Brand and Marion (even tho marion is orginally a small forward). They, in my opinion, are better than J'Oneal this yr...Marion is just crazy mannnnn...at a height of 6'7, he is ranked the fourth in rebounding!!! and recorded second most double-doubles, which is definitely not expected from a 6'7 player despite Amare's absence.. his performance is that of an all-star and should gain him a spot in the all-star game!!!
活塞得6條友打波ja wor...........
How crazy? Charles Barkley listed at 6-6, but actullay only 6-4 (when you see his photo with MJ, he is shorter than MJ), he led rebound for several seasons.

No matter how today's superstars performed, none of them impressed me as CB. I am not saying they are not good, they are just performing "normally", and "logical". CB, he was just "abnormal", and cannot be understand logically.
地鎮南崗一派溪山千古秀
門朝大海三河合水萬年流
well....i gotta see that pic!!!mind if u tell me where to see it? CUS i dun QUITE believe that..photo can just be deceiving sometimes...hahah....AND i just wanna point out that when u say he is "abnormal", u made it sound like he is retarded or something..dun quite get wut u're trying to say..but o well..r u saying he is abnormal as in his "behaviour off the court" or wut? neway, CB is definitely one of the greatest players in NBA history...i hv great respect for him...but itz all history! Marion is like a CB type then, i guessssssss...considering their height and stats...
Oh, I was wrong. I don't have that pic but I have the video. Too bad its in VHS and I can't upload..

I said he is "abnormal", coz he was standing at 6-4, and 255 lbs, can you imagine that? In his prime time, he dunked over all centers and blocked their shots. Rodman + Pippen together couldn't stop him. He once grabbed 33 rebounds. He can shoot 3s. I also remember that he once grabbed the ball and threw a long pass for fast break before he landed. He is one of the 4 in NBA history with 20000 pts, 10000 rebound and 4000 ast. (Kareem, Wilt, Karl, Charles). You can see that, except Charles, the rest of those with same accomplishment are "normal" one: they are tall and fit.

Why Charles impressed me most? Because he was short and fat. He had a guard's height, center's weight. It is different when we watched MJ's skywalk and jam, with MJ's best balanced height and weight for a SG, we simply like watching Tom Cruise getting the best Artist, very logical. It is absolutely different when we watched Charles dribbling behind the back on fast break, then crushed down several bodies and dunked. It's unbelievable. A guy like his height and weight shouldn't even standing on basketball court.

He once claimed that he is not role model in Nike's ad. But I think not. If you have MJ's body condition (or LBJ's), it is 100% possible that you can be a successful sportman. It is rare if you do not. But Charles proved that, even short and fat, which most people encounter the same problem in real life, still can be successful. He is not a role model for basketball, but he is the role model for life. He teaches us not look down ourselve, he teaches us to work hard and not to give up.

Shawn Marion? Too far for him to catch up with Charles.
地鎮南崗一派溪山千古秀
門朝大海三河合水萬年流
Originally posted by Chenjinnan at 2006-1-3 05:19 PM:
Oh, I was wrong. I don't have that ...
你d 英文好勁呢~
我覺得馬利安較為差的地方是無乜食糊招,
入波靠快攻,補籃和open look3分為多,but佢d 3分 好唔穩定,有時連續2,3球open look都炒....
不過,佢d體能超勁,今日打左60分鐘.......

而巴克利真係好特別呢,雖然我唔係佢嗰個時代,但睇番佢d mix, 一個6尺4,5寸,重260磅ge人,可以係籃底屈高佬,又可以打快攻~
至緊要敢撩o'neal 隻揪!!!

[ Last edited by nashisthebestpg on 2006-1-3 at 05:37 PM ]
我 D 英文得 C 架咋!
地鎮南崗一派溪山千古秀
門朝大海三河合水萬年流
Originally posted by Chenjinnan at 2006-1-3 05:52 PM:
我 D 英文得 C 架咋!
英文c好勁ga la , 不過係ce or ue?
上面都睇得明,但打就一定打唔到出黎.....
我ce得 e....係論壇都想打下eng黎improve , but......跟本表達唔到.....
I think can
返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » 活塞能否挑戰公牛常規賽紀錄?

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。