<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » 『 車天車地@史丹福橋 』 - 備戰足總杯4強
返回列表 回復 發帖
FROM 香港車路士官方球迷會

是日車聞摘要:2007-07-25

*秘魯國腳比沙路來季會穿上14號球衣,並於友賽菲燕諾第一次上陣。(Sky Sport)
*摩連奴對傳媒表示,利物浦於來屆聯賽競逐道路上會遇上更大壓力。(多份報章)
*阿士東維拉領隊奧尼爾否認斟介車路士翼鋒胡禮菲臘斯,後者於摩連奴的許可下,將有可能加盟倫敦市的另一家球會熱刺(多份報章)
*20歲年輕小將占美史密夫外借至諾域治。(官網)
FROM 官網 (只轉載說話內容)

PIZARRO: PRESSURE NO PROBLEM

'I talked to [Mourinho] the first time and he gave me a good impression. He's a good trainer, fights for his players, and has quality training and leading the group. That's very important for a trainer,' he explained.

'I have a lot of confidence in what I can do,' he said, 'I just have to be in good shape and that's what I'm trying to do. I'm not a player that will make 30 or 20 goals in a season. I could, but it depends how we play, and it depends as much what the trainer wants from me.

'I think there are a lot of very good teams in the Premier League and it will be very difficult but we also have a good team and I think we can win this year.'

'Yes I think that. We have some new players, and old players who are very good. The group is very strong and we will do some nice things this year.'

'I was in Bayern for six years. It is a club who has a lot of pressure so I'm used to it, it won't be a problem. If you want to be a good football player you have to be ready for that.'

發覺某某討論區既車仔FANS CLUB都係叫車天車地,係咪要改下名呢
Originally posted by autod at 2007-7-25 07:40 PM:
咁改咩好

藍精靈 (道友用)

藍色的士丹福橋 (國內同胞)

Our Blue our Chelsea Our Stamford Bridge

The Real Blue - Chelsea

藍(男)人車場    (攪gap)

不如都係叫
車天車地啦
老早要改啦!

叫藍藍的天空下
俾人跟都要改?
藍色倫敦
哈哈, 不如叫做"曼聯下面果隊"

sorry, 我又黎踩場.....我古各位車迷唔會覺得呢個名好funny架啦, 所以都係收番!!

今年一於再鍊過, 等緊你地發威!!
Originally posted by 艾力克 at 2007-7-25 11:57 PM:

俾人跟都要改?
唔駛改
車天車地係最好
Originally posted by filter-052fans at 2007-7-26 01:01 AM:
哈哈, 不如叫做"曼聯下面果隊...
照你咁講, 車版應該叫"不敗於曼聯既球隊"
跟住阿記個名就叫" 兩挫曼聯的球隊"
返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » 『 車天車地@史丹福橋 』 - 備戰足總杯4強

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。