<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » 你覺得英超來季 五強中邊隊會排第五攞吾到歐聯資格
返回列表 回復 發帖
Originally posted by cfccfcc at 2006-7-28 07:33 PM:
咁要睇0下佢買唔買前峰喇
我估喺torres唔走既情況底下佢會買defoe
Originally posted by Fung2004 at 2006-7-29 03:25 AM:

我估喺torres唔走既情況底下佢會買defoe
http://www.manutd.com/default.sps?pagegid={B4CEE8FA-9A47-47BC-B069-3F7A2F35DB70}&newsid=350455

United not chasing Defoe
Sir Alex Ferguson has denied that United are interested in signing Tottenham striker Jermaine Defoe.

Tabloid speculation had suggested that Sir Alex saw the England striker as an ideal replacement for Ruud van Nistelrooy, but the Scot told MUTV that Michael Carrick is the only Spurs player he covets.

“Well there has been no interest from us [in Defoe]," he said. "We made a move for Carrick and that’s the only thing we did, that is the only player of interest to us at this moment in time.

"I think it will stay that way. I’ve got young Rossi to consider and I want to see him progress as a centre forward. He's more likely to be staying here now."

Ferguson also revealed that he is less than hopeful of signing AC Milan midfielder Rino Gattuso, following Milan's reinstatement into the Champions League.

He said: "With Gattuso, we were always waiting to see what happened to AC Milan and now they're in the European Cup and still in Serie A, there’s very little chance of progress as he’s such an important player for them.”
炒硬車切喜雀斬紅軍火燒兵工廠食緊梗食糖
佢而家係咁講jei,如果真係mud人都買唔到,真係用rossi?
費sir開到口話重用Rossi
睇黎Rossi將會係
另一個Liam Miller
Originally posted by cfccfcc at 2006-7-30 01:28 AM:
費sir開到口話重用Rossi
睇黎Rossi將會係
另一個Liam Miller
如果我係曼聯fans我就真係會好擔心....
買到carrick都叫做好d...(唔好講值唔值,從陣容睇曼聯的確好需要佢)
Saha又係玻璃腳
一個唔覺意又要用娃娃臉殺手........哈哈
返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » 你覺得英超來季 五強中邊隊會排第五攞吾到歐聯資格

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。