<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » 港男俱樂部 » [M.C.C. 2008] --- Mischievous Child's Club 2008
返回列表 回復 發帖

[游人間‧頑童俱樂部] [M.C.C. 2008] --- Mischievous Child's Club 2008

M.C.C. – An Ordinary Name born with an Uncommon Experience
=======================================

Delightedly to tell everyone that,
M.C.C. (Mischievous Child's Club) establish today~

M.C.C. is established for several purposes.  One of the primary purposes is to create an unique Virtual Space for EF Members to express their motive, release stress & frustration and exchange friendship~  

In order to provide maximum freedom and enjoyment for M.C.C. members in this Virtual Space, we provide members with an unique privilege to share idea and any subject matter you like without any boundary and restriction.   Unlike other sections in EF, M.C.C. is an unique Bullet-Proof Section that Mcc Members have absolutely nothing to worry about any punishment, points deduction nor being “BAN” by any MOB or ADMIN.  Not for what but just wants everyone to have fun & increase the familiar feeling~

M.C.C. is an Entertainment and Gossip Chat-Room in 26FUN.com.  Any crazy subject matters, stupid & dump questions, funny & ridiculous ideas are all welcomed here.  This is a perfect space for those people who would enjoy Bullshitting with each other and even starting a combat with their buddies.  Of course, gossiping are always welcome here~  (Hey~ don't forget that Real Foul Language are forbidden here~ In also, to protect our "cute & beauty female member", crack a joke is fine but NO sexual harassment is allow~ )

As we speak, M.C.C. is property of and owned by M.C.C. Members.  M.C.C. Members can virtually take over and take totally control of the combat in an exception: Members are prohibited to disturb members in another EF territories~

No matter you are students, blue/white collars, cooperated executives, or industry professionals, please visit our brand new 2006 Real Mcc.  Fasten your seatbelt… you will began to experience how M.C.C. can drive you to a different level of happiness, the unique happiness that you can only retrieve it from your childhood~

The aim of this section is, everything you wants to disclose or work off, go ahead.  Just being a family member & make yourself at home, enjoy the time to spend or waste in here~

No matter your english is good enough or not, come and join us~

Let’s begin the M.C.C. Way…..

[ Last edited by BOYDWAN on 2006-8-1 at 12:18 AM ]

[ 本帖最後由 Triangel 於 2008-9-3 02:17 PM 編輯 ]
AS FOR THE GRANDING OPENING OF "M.C.C."
BETWEEN 1-AUG-2006 & 5-AUG-2006,ANY REPLY IN HERE WILL +1 POINT BY THE "MANUAL + POINT SYSTEM OF M.C.C." ----- BOYDWAN~

(poor me.............)

[ Last edited by BOYDWAN on 2006-8-1 at 01:31 AM ]
HEY BOY~~I'M THE 1ST~~
Can I reply in CHENGLISH??
hey~ kg, this is the new section for us to chat in english~
Originally posted by kgkgkg212121 at 2006-8-1 00:01:
Can I reply in CHENGLISH??
sure, why not?
Originally posted by kgkgkg212121 at 2006-7-31 11:59 PM:
HEY BOY~~I'M THE 1ST~~
I'm the 2nd.
Originally posted by Lyon at 2006-8-1 00:02:

I'm the 2nd.
no big deal la~
no special price for the 1st ka~
[center]~~M.C.C FANS CLUB GRAND OPENING~~[/center]

[center]~~Congratulations~~[/center]

~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~
7    6      5    4     3    2    1
返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » 港男俱樂部 » [M.C.C. 2008] --- Mischievous Child's Club 2008

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。