<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » 港男俱樂部 » [M.C.C. 2008] --- Mischievous Child's Club 2008
返回列表 回復 發帖
Originally posted by Triangel at 2008-4-10 11:51 AM:
This is such a silly game; which is worst than that stupid 追龍.  You may continue as you like.  I have better things to do.......
Originally posted by belibala at 2008-4-10 08:04 PM:
if u want to start another fight, please go ahead yourself as I don't want to get involved........sometimes I think you are really a jerk
Beli, To be honest with you, I never thought about having any fight with you what so ever.  As the matter of fact, I respect you as my buddy more than lots of people in my Chicken World.   

The Q&A that we started last night was really boring, non-sense, and tastiness --- as what I have stated: worst than that stupid 追龍 game and I’m not interest to continue.  There is no special meaning hidden behind that statement.  NOTHING MORE AND NOTHING LESS. I really have better things to do because my mind was trying to finish up a project in my Poor Stupid Chicken World.  

After reading you post at 2008-4-10 08:04 PM.  
   All I can say is: You are a bit too sensitive to me.

Beli, I swear to god, I never thought about starting any fight with a good friend like you what so ever. [Please tell me one good reason why we have to fight......]

BUT, after reading 08:04 PM.’s post.  I think I’m more like a 一雙情願.  I started to feel upset and start thinking seriously because of my buddy Beli really feel like I am a JERK.  Not only a Jerk, But “REALLY” a jerk.

Besides 用粗口 Greeting to somebody's Mother,  there are a few things you can’t kidding around with your buddy, spouse, and employee relationship....

1. Spouse Relationship --- I want to divorce you. (you can say 你好去死啦。。 That's ok But not 我要同你離婚)
2. ER & EE Relationship  --- You are fried (you can say 再噪我燉你東菇)
3. Buddy relationship  --- You are no friend of mine anymore I still was not mad at you at that moment, I was wondering why you said that....

Beli, you are a very smart gentlemen, and I thought you should know that.

TriTri

(P.S. Sorry for using English/Chinese Crossover langauge)

[ Last edited by Triangel on 2008-4-11 at 01:26 AM ]
7    6      5    4     3    2    1
Originally posted by BOYDWAN at 2008-4-10 09:37 PM:

too sensitive.
howcome my Tri become so defensive to his comrade?
My sincerely response is: "Boyboy, I don't think so~"
it is so bad..........
Originally posted by d228216 at 2008-4-10 02:15 PM:

tri tri back to normal ( i.e. M A D )
That mean I'm not normal to start with?
Please refer to #12231. I'm don't quite admit with that. But. for you, that's ok

[ Last edited by Triangel on 2008-4-11 at 12:03 AM ]
Originally posted by Triangel       at anytime
Tri....I Love You
Originally posted by 自由神 at 2008-4-11 12:04 AM:

Tri....I Love You
自由神, I know you have done the best to help, and I really appreciate that.  But really, there is nothing really you and me can be done anymore.

Love'

TriTri
Originally posted by Triangel at 2008-4-10 23:49:

My sincerely response is: "Boyboy, I don't think so~"
that's the only thing I want to express, talk to me in personal when you're willing to do so, dear.
Originally posted by Triangel at 2008-4-11 12:01 AM:

That mean I'm not normal to start with?
Please refer to #12231. I'm don't quite admit with that. But. for you, that's ok

[ Last edited by Triangel on 2008-4-11 at 12:03 AM ]
something really happen that's what i feel so bad.
all my spoken is joke, but my heart is still warm, my hands is still warm, those are reserved for my man.  It is true that i can tell you.  You are my man forever. and dd is home in front of my screen, waiting for your visit.
Originally posted by d228216 at 2008-4-11 12:11 AM:

something really happen that's wh...
I truefully know that... You ought to know you (including BB, of course) are one of a few person in EF that make my EF's life meaningful.  You should know that If you remember How bad I want you to come back  港男 when you had problem with BB and left  港男two years ago.

[ Last edited by Triangel on 2008-4-11 at 12:19 AM ]
Originally posted by Triangel at 2008-4-11 12:15 AM:

I truefully know that... You ou...
no problem, time is river, if there is still water, all bad thing will pass.
返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » 港男俱樂部 » [M.C.C. 2008] --- Mischievous Child's Club 2008

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。