<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » Yahoo 英超聯 (2006- 2007)
返回列表 回復 發帖
i dunno if you are being funny or what...

but most of them are not expected to feature or start this week.
"The only thing that goes with the flow is a dead fish"
This is the funniest Ad i've seen in a while!

http://uk.premiership.fantasyspo ... /message?msgid=7687
Originally posted by Edgar Davids at 2006-11-1 04:35 PM:

I don't really understand...................
Can you explain it buddy ?
some dude in yahoo is trying to cone a credit card number, he said that if you give him ur crd card number he can tell you how to cheat.. bloody ridiculous isn't it

[ Last edited by harvey22 on 2006-11-1 at 05:28 PM ]
Duff, about jensen, i think you missed something!

He takes almost all the KICKS!
And in fantasy, kicks are points!!!
it doesn't matter if he is the 發電機 or not~
Originally posted by Edgar Davids at 2006-11-3 07:52 PM:

Hey Harvey.......I thinkYou mis...
nononono~ i know taking kicks don't earn you points!

but why i mention it? take a look at lamps, he average 10+ per game even in games that he don't score or assists! the reason behind that is "KICKS". Coz chelsea have a bunch of quality arial force!

The player juz have to head the ball towards goal, and the kicker will be credit a SC!! If fullham score from a corner, that means is very likely that jensen will get an assists!
Plus corners can always lead to another corner, just say "jensen" cross the corner, and the defender heads it out, it can be another corner, "CW"

And hey, if you score a free kick, thats a extra (what is it +2?) bonus for set piece goal.
Think about it buds~ Is all fantasy~
C. Ronaldo
Gerrard
Rosicky
Duff

Riise
Moore
Meite
Clichy

Jaaskelainen

Rossi should start, and is great value given his low price especially against sheff. As for shvenchen, i had him in my line up but i dropped him coz he was not playing in mid week, which might be good (rest) but there is something uncertain about him, and after going thu that painful shevchenko peroid, i think he is not the real deal YET, but who knows? A striker of his quality can bags a hat trick on any given day lol~ I like both of your strikers, the only concern he is that you only have 2 and if they score anything less then a goal, you are in trouble.

I like your 3 wingers + stevie.g midfield, team report said that duff miss the UFFA game coz of a knock or something, but against sheffffffffieeeld, duff is the man! I am counting on Gerrard as well given his recent form, ronaldo, rosicky comment picks nothing much to worry about.

Ok talking about your backs, clichy, riise should start, but there is a chance that they won't, clichy is cheap i believe even if he don't start, he will be sub in and against westham, arsenal should rack up with a CS. Moore vs sheffield is a great bargin for his price. I can see that you feel that bolton can get a CS, if they do is a bonus for you, even if they don't bolton won't allow much goals and Jaaskelainen is juz a goal stopper!

neweys i think your team have balance the only slight concerns are the strikers but which they can pay off handsomly~ good luck!
heheheheee~~~ i think the options that you list are possible replacements, but the risky are about the same i same, expect for drogba.

my advice is keep faith in your orginal team, it should do ok~

My team time week

L. Saha-N. Anelka-W. Rooney

DOwning-ronaldo-young-duff

Armstrong-Moore-Hudderstone

keeper-Air Raina

i will drop hudderstone later hehehe~
Originally posted by Edgar Davids at 2006-11-4 03:08 PM:

Don't believe in any Blues ???
No!! i hate there guts, plus last week i have 3 chelsea players and NONE of them feature at all! i will pick there defenders from time to time, but midfield/strikers, not till my next life!!

Next week, MU chen爆 shevchenko

By the way, i think villa and liverpool attacking force are good options!~
Too bad i don't have anymore room on my team

[ Last edited by harvey22 on 2006-11-4 at 03:51 PM ]
Originally posted by CHECSS at 2006-11-4 05:27 PM:
要 Ballack 好定 Rosenior 好 ?????
They are both great fantasy pick up with that price tag~
The only down side of rosenior is that he is a defender playing in the middie position..
I go with ballack coz there is a higher chance of him scoring!
返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » Yahoo 英超聯 (2006- 2007)

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。