<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » Yahoo 英超聯 (2006- 2007)
返回列表 回復 發帖
why these few weeks no points add?
"The only thing that goes with the flow is a dead fish"
Aurelio
once again thx for doing all the hard work TT

this season is so hard to play the weekly average i think is about 60-70 and once you are behind you have a mount to climb!

anyways i think most of us use the 3-4-3 formation but i think if you are confident that certain teams can keep a clean sheet, might as well opt for more defenders.

aurileo is a crossing machine pity i dropped him last week.
Originally posted by Edgar Davids at 2006-10-17 08:18 PM:
依然係中游部隊
this month i topped but still only move up 5-6 spots only, don't worry duff you are still 中游部隊 only becoz our group have quality!
Thank you 1
Thank you 2
Thank you 3

I say.....

1) ronaldo if you already have him on ur team, becoz he shoots heaps! but if you are looking for a cheaper option then giggs, 2 in your team thats means you have to find some cheap midfields to make it up.

2) arteta, AJ! Cahill don't score points unless he score, also he picks up a lot of cards, AJ should always be a good pick, arteta take kicks corners so he is a safe pick as well.

3) lennon, ok lol~ if you think spurs can win or dominate the game, he is likely to get assists & get a few cross in.

4) no idea about drogba coz i never consider him. but he is in great form all season, hes pretty much a henry type fantasy player (goal, assists, corner won, sot).

You are welcome. i hope more people can analysis ur questions so we can share ideas~~

Extra +6 for you
Bright

[ Last edited by brightlee on 2006-10-19 at 09:50 PM ]
Originally posted by 艾力克 at 2006-10-22 11:00 AM:

我都多手放走左howard
me toooo and i dropped baines at the last min....

2 clean sheets gone..
Originally posted by teramishu at 2006-10-23 06:48 AM:
E.D,你终于上榜啦。。。
恭喜晒。。。
hohoho~ wish granted!
返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » Yahoo 英超聯 (2006- 2007)

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。