後防差 vs 狀態差
兩隊都未熟個陣式
liverpool: bellamy good fit + 中場入波
chelsea: 中前後入波
季初通常少入波+打得慢

預計賽果:
Below Message for Credits Higher Than 10000
摩連奴相信利物浦信心會下沉,若今次輸俾得五成實力的車路士

Jose Mourinho believes Liverpool could suffer a confidence blow if they fail to beat his ཮50%' Chelsea team in tomorrow's Community Shield at the Millennium Stadium.

The Blues have only just returned from a trip to the United States and - unlike the Reds - have not yet played a competitive match as Mourinho continues to fine-tune his plans.

Summer signings Michael Ballack and Andriy Shevchenko are both expected to feature in Cardiff.

However, France midfielder Claude Makelele has been given extra time to recover from the World Cup, and although William Gallas - who failed to link up with the rest of the squad in America - is now back at the club, he will not be included.

England midfielder Joe Cole and first-choice goalkeeper Petr Cech are both missing through injury.

Mourinho is in no doubt Liverpool will feel sharper having already started their campaign with a Champions League qualifier against Maccabi Haifa.

He declared: 'They will feel that they are in much better condition than Chelsea, so they have to win the game.

'If they lose against a Chelsea side at just 50% of their quality, that could affect their confidence ahead of the Premiership season.'

Mourinho added: 'Every other team - even the ones not competing for the Premiership - have been working for more than a month.

'They will all start the Premiership on fire and we are not in the same condition.

'I just have to hope that the quality we have on the pitch will be enough to get us through.'

The Blues boss accepts it may take some time for the squad to hit top gear, but remains confident ahead of his quest for a third straight Barclays Premiership crown.

'The start of the new season is a big challenge, but the solution is not to be worried,' Mourinho said.

'We are not ready to play 90 minutes because we have not worked on certain aspects of our game.

'If we drop a couple of points at the start of the season it is not a bad thing - it is a very long season of 40 games.'

The future of Ashley Cole, meanwhile, remains uncertain.

Talks between Chelsea and Arsenal would appear to be deadlocked, with both parties still millions apart in their valuation of the England defender.

Mourinho, however, does not want to be continually drawn on the saga.

He said: 'I do not think it is correct that I am speaking about the qualities of Arsene Wenger's player.

'I think there is enough between me and him. I want a clean sheet, I think he wants a clean sheet.

'We both made mistakes. I do not want to make mistakes any more.

'The only thing I can say about Ashley Cole is what is clear and obvious and everybody knows Chelsea would like to have the player. We made an offer to Arsenal. Arsenal did not accept the offer.

'At this moment things have stopped because there is not an agreement. He is an Arsenal player.'

Mourinho, though, may soon have to explore other options.

'The deadline is August 31 - but maybe before that we have to solve our life because we cannot wait forever.

'Maybe we cannot be in Arsenal's hands and we have to make a decision.'

佢已經為自己鋪定後路了
變成咁
真陰公
Originally posted by abc123aa at 2006-8-13 07:11 PM:

要網上睇嚕.........大陸邊個台播呢
廣東是也
變成咁
真陰公
今晚桂神睇好利記...hehe
車仔....上呀~~~~
今晚仲于有得睇車路士踢波!!!

車路士中前场配搭有欠默契...
利物浦防守仲未打稳...
结果都会係...

再见啦,利物浦

我都係...............哈哈

Originally posted by sas at 2006-8-13 05:14 PM:
睇牌面就係車仔贏嫁啦
但我兩隊都唔鐘意
不過我想紅軍贏
因為我想睇摩生輸波
搵咩藉口懶
返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » ==社區盾:利物浦vs車路士==

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。