4.65% (2)
81.40% (35)
4.65% (2)
您所在的用戶組沒有投票權限
男追女隔重山, 女追男隔層紗..

女仔講下你 最受落/鍾意 既追求方式, 有冇d好特別既經驗.......
男仔都講下你既意見啦, 大家發表下啦.......

me n my fiancee was started from fds~ Actually, we were workmate~
we used to workin the same salon, she was a junior n I'm a hair dresser. She had a bf n I had a gf at that time, but we were always filter-004 about relationships (she talked about her bf n i talked about my gf), we were in fdship for ~2 to3 mths. maybe it was the fate, her bf cheated her and has another gf n my gf's parents objected me, that is both of us seperated.... then we became good fds n.... u can c what we are now^.^
Originally posted by kalos at 2006-11-7 08:53 AM:
me n my fiancee was started from fd...

that is so sweet...
thx for sharing
ha~ thx~ I'm always here lea~ as you guys share n i'll share as well~ tell me yours la~
Originally posted by kalos at 2006-11-7 09:18 AM:
ha~ thx~ I'm always here lea~ as you guys share n i'll share as well~ tell me yours la~
yea i think that's the most effective way to make you look cool even you can't the girl....haha
由朋友開始比較容易吧..
由朋友開始,慢慢溫柔細心照顧周到既令我鍾意你
家陣好多女都鐘意銀彈^o^
同 一 句。。。
出 题 者 应 该 先 发 表 自 己 个 经 历 或 意 见。。。
SpringSpring。。。
快 d 爆 料。。。!!!
Originally posted by teramishu at 2006-11-7 01:07 PM:
同 一 句。。。
出 题 者 应 该 先 发 表 自 己 个 经 历 或 意 见。。。
SpringSpring。。。
快 d 爆 料。。。!!!
同李嘉欣果次????
返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » 戀愛起義 » 女仔最受落既追求方式

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。