<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » 電腦區 » Is Windows Vista Faster Than XP?
返回列表 回復 發帖
if you install it to your current old machine,there's no way Vista faster than XP
其實佢最差都係相容性問題, 冇xp咁好
besides it requires too much on hardware now
If you have the newest hardware, Vista might be alright, but I don't think it's worth upgrading if you have an older comp, I tried and it didn't work well.
無可能

兩樣我都試過
xp 大大遠遠好過 vista 好多
Originally posted by 因果 at 2007-3-18 10:08 PM:
基本上 vista 發展未成熟...佢依家係唔夠XP勁..
但再多過d時間...Vista 是取代XP...
但唔係依家...
仲要...Vista 需要好高既電腦性能...
同意
貼圖不是求分數, 大家一齊努力貼好圖; 良好討論氣氛, 有賴大家支持!
I heard from my colleague that XP is stable than Vista, don't use Vista now
Originally posted by 因果 at 2007-3-18 22:08:
基本上 vista 發展未成熟...佢依家係唔夠XP勁..
但再多過d時間...Vista 是取代XP...
但唔係依家...
仲要...Vista 需要好高既電腦性能...
i don't understand why it is necessary for OS to need "好高既電腦性能".
Most people use computer just to surf interent, type word doc or excel spreadsheet.

It is just a way of commercial or business for microsoft / intel / computer vendors to make people keep on buying hardware and software.

I mean, come on, how many people really need core 2 duo or quad ?
It is just a way (and the only way) to keep the computer hardware price stay up.
ur a little wrong about the processors of  dual cores & quad cores, those processors are NOT made for letting the price rise for the hardware components & those processors NOT specially made for gamers and normal users (making word documents, chatting surfing internet etc, those processors are more made for video editing dudes etc, and some companys who will need to run about 2~6 hard softwares which will use many cpu's calculation because of those more cores, the processor doesn't need to calculate so many things if ur running like 2~6 hard softwares. Many many video editting softwares use many memory and cpu's memory.

If ur thinking to buy a quad core for playing games, then u r doing something silly.
cuz a quad core is a piece a sjit for a gamer. A dual core is alright for a gamer, but not necessery.

Also a windows vista "could" be faster then xp, because of its required enquipment, and vista is a powerful os, but if you want to have ur vista running faster then ur xp, you will have to stack alot of money on your computer just for running vista faster then xp (silly work to do this).
睇你部機架咋啵
返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » 電腦區 » Is Windows Vista Faster Than XP?

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。