娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » TRANSFER RUMOURS & GOSSIP
返回列表 回復 發帖
Originally posted by kakeidevil at 2008-7-8 11:47 AM:

喂喂喂
唔好意思...激動過頭

評分次數

高治正式以千一萬鎊過檔樸茨茅夫

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=554742&sec=england&cc=4716

England international Peter Crouch has completed his £11million move to Portsmouth from Liverpool.

Crouch underwent a medical on Friday morning and signed a four-year contract before he was officially unveiled at a press conference.

The England striker scored 19 goals in 39 matches in his first spell at Portsmouth in the 2001/02 season before moving on to Aston Villa and then Southampton.

The 27-year-old's return to Fratton Park brings and end to his three-year stay at Liverpool and he rejoins a much changed Portsmouth to the one that he left.

'This club is going places and they can match my ambitions,' the 6'7" striker said following his third reunion with manager Harry Redknapp.

'It's fantastic to be back,' Crouch added. 'I believe Harry gets the best out of me and think the best years of my career can be here.'

'The chance of regular first team football was part of the appeal. I know I'll have to work hard to prove myself in training, but I believe my best years are in front of me.'

Redknapp said: 'When I first mentioned Peter to (Portsmouth chief executive) Peter Storrie last year, I didn't think we'd get him.

'We all know what a fantastic place Liverpool is and what a fantastic place it is to play football.

'Peter Storrie has worked hard and delivered our man. I had no need to speak to him (Crouch) because I know him well and I know what he's about,' said Redknapp, who previously coached the player in his first spell at the club and during his time at Southampton.

'He'll be a real threat here, a real handful. He has great ability and is a tall lad so you can drop balls off him and he's great at bringing people into play.

'There's no reason why he can't get a lot of goals here this year.'

Redknapp also predicted that England boss Fabio Capello would be a regular visitor to Fratton Park as the ranks of established internationals at the club continues to grow.

'When you look at our team we have David James, Glen Johnson, Sol Campbell, Peter and Jermain Defoe.

'We have five players he'll want to keep an eye on this year.'

評分次數

原帖由 filter-052fans 於 2008-7-16 11:17 AM 發表

果陣時譯做侯卡比ma, 一個扭幾個射死曼聯, 仲話曼聯想買佢添...

佢算係好架啦, 果代仲有個卡丹馬達利, 都無人記得lor
愛華頓果個卡丹馬達利仲快消失過亨格比
艾馬轉去葡萄牙賓菲加, 紐卡素搶劫失敗!!!

資料來源 : http://www.realzaragoza.com/r2z/paginas/noticias.php?id=2804
原帖由 terencey 於 2008-7-18 12:52 AM 發表
各位版友:

唔好意思, 由於小弟於下周需要應付兩個重要既考試, 下周六下午就會考完, 到時我地再晌呢度見喇!  

terencey
18/07/2008
一切順利~

評分次數

原帖由 Edgar_Davids 於 2008-7-18 05:53 PM 發表
OTHER GOSSIP

新特蘭領隊堅尼已告知主席尼爾昆尼,他想要一筆資金來收購頂級球員。
已知道堅尼同意以二千三百萬鎊引入四名熱刺球員,但仍需球員同意個人條款。
Sunderland manager Roy Keane has told chairman Niall Quinn he wants money to spend on top players. (Daily Mirror)
一買四件, 成籠點心上, 馬白蘭基(Steed Malbranque), 泰里奧(Teemu Tainio), 占邦達(Pascal Chimbonda) , 卡保奧(Younes Kaboul)!!!
馬基里尼回歸法甲, 即將加盟PSG

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/new ... england&cc=4716

Makelele returns to France with PSG
Claude Makelele will end his five-year spell at Chelsea by completing a move to Paris St Germain.

PSG have announced the French midfielder will join them after reaching agreement on terms of the deal with the player and Chelsea.

Makelele was a £16.8million signing by Chelsea from Real Madrid in 2003. The 35-year-old won two league titles during his spell at Stamford Bridge, and helped the club reach last season's Champions League final.

Makelele retired from international football after France's disappointing showing at Euro 2008.

A brief statement on the PSG website read: 'Charles Villeneuve, president of Paris St Germain, Paul Le Guen, coach of the first team, and Alain Roche, head scout, will have a press conference today.

'On this occasion they will present to the journalists the French international midfielder Claude Makelele, who will join Paris St Germain's first team for the 2008/09 season.'

Makelele was brought to Chelsea from Real Madrid by former manager Claudio Ranieri, shortly after Roman Abramovich took over as the club's new owner.

The former Nantes, Marseille and Celta Vigo player added defensive strength to Chelsea's midfield and linked up well with Frank Lampard in the centre.

He departs at a time Chelsea have an abundance of midfield options, with Deco, Lampard, Michael Essien, Michael Ballack, Joe Cole, Shaun Wright-Phillips and Mikel Jon Obi set to compete for selection next season.

A statement on Chelsea's website read: 'Everyone at Chelsea would like to take this opportunity to thank Claude for the five years of service he has given to the club.

'He has been a key part of our trophy success during that time and we wish him well for the future.

'He will always be welcomed back to Stamford Bridge in the future either as a player or as a friend of the club.'
原帖由 woooot 於 2008-7-26 09:21 PM 發表
Robinson completes switch to Blackburn

Paul Ince has made Paul Robinson his first signing as Blackburn boss, paying Tottenham £3.5million for the Tottenham goalkeeper.

Long-serving keeper Brad Frie ...
應該係費度要求轉會先, 恩斯至搵羅賓遜喎~
原帖由 saad 於 2008-7-29 09:03 AM 發表

個人覺得佢應該適合利記.....不過19m真係好貴.
佢令我諗起之前既比拿美, 不過佢波底好d...........
佢GE專業態度亦比比拿美好
曼聯翼鋒伊高斯將於未來 48 小時內加盟般尼, £1m 左右
Manchester United winger Chris Eagles will join Burnley in the next 48 hours in a £1m-plus deal. (Daily Mirror)  

confirm左...曼聯中場太多人...好難有機會俾細佬仔...趁青春出去試一試都好過長做後備~
返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » TRANSFER RUMOURS & GOSSIP

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。