<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » TRANSFER RUMOURS & GOSSIP
返回列表 回復 發帖
車仔告知皇馬, 想買杜奧巴就要俾 £18m
Chelsea have told Real Madrid that they must pay £18m to sign striker Didier Drogba. (Daily Star)

£18M = Wages ????

Hey!!! 18M pounds is not a reasonable price for Drogba... HE DESERVES MORE!!! 
Originally posted by terencey at 27-4-2008 19:04:

真係唔係好明, 點解咁都會過到體測既呢??
Maybe the level of 體測 in Fulham is low.....
Many blanks without translations overthere...
Originally posted by eqhigh at 14-5-2008 23:43:
樸茅就想用£5m買西布朗既後衛伊斯美米拿
Portsmouth are lining up a £5m move for West Brom defender Ishmael Miller. (Mirror)
Ishmael Miller is a "forward" .........
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ishmael_Miller

Former MC player....
I like his dribbing skills....
BREAKING GOSSIP (16/05/2008)

Derby midfielder Dave Jones is set to leave for £1m. (Clubcall, 1200 BST)
前曼聯中場D. 鍾斯將以 £1m 離開打比郡。
(Is it too low for him ? He isn't that bad...

Former Liverpool striker Djibril Cisse said he would like to play in the Premier League again. (France Football, 1158 BST)
前利物浦前鋒施斯希望再戰英超。
(Only Big4 could afford your salary, but none of them need players like you...)

AC Milan have made their final offer of £20m for Barcelona's Ronaldinho. Manchester City have offered £24m but the Brazilian only wants to join the Milan giants. (Italian sports paper Gazzetta dello Sport, BST 1105)
AC米蘭以 £20m 的最後開價洽購朗拿甸奴。
曼城開價比米蘭高 £4m,但朗拿甸奴較希望加盟『紅黑軍團』。

(Sure, Rossoneri can provide you with UEFA Cup at least. But joining MC will give you none. )

Barcelona have put Samuel Eto'o up for sale for £30m to finance the purchase of a big name for next season, but the striker does not want to leave. (Spanish sports paper Marca, BST 1100)
巴塞隆拿將前鋒伊度奧以 £30m 掛牌,來籌措資金收購更多球員。
然而伊度奧不想離隊。

(He would leave Barca, just after Rijkaard, his long-life hatred person get fired. )

South Korea striker Dong Gook Lee is in negotiations with five Japanese teams after being released by Middlesbrough earlier this week. (Press Association, 1055 BST)
在本週初被米杜士堡放棄的韓國國腳李東國,正與五支日本球會談判。
(To  Amigofans:
Who says Korean players are always worthful ? See how Lee ends his EPL life. )

Newcastle could be ready to bid for Jonny Evans if the Manchester United prospect becomes available this summer. (The Journal, 1020 BST)
倘若曼聯允許中堅新秀 J. 伊雲斯轉會,紐卡素將會出價。
(Everytime I coach a EPL team in FM, I'd doubtless sign him.
He is so good even in the real world. I don't think there're big difference between him and Pique.
I'll not leave a tear to MU if SAF doesn't keep this talented boy. )

Manchester United defender Mikael Silvestre says he would be interested in a move to Bordeaux. (L'Equipe, 0955 BST)
曼聯 "Kuso 守衛" () 施維斯達對加盟波爾多感到興趣。
(It'is a "win-win" deal for both MU, Mikael and Bordeaux.
MU would clear a junk player out, Mikael could end his career in France,
Bordeaux could bring with a experienced player. )

Tottenham chairman Daniel Levy will fly to Barcelona on Sunday to try to sign striker Samuel Eto'o. (Spanish sports paper Marca, 0610 BST)
熱刺主席利維將於本週日飛往巴塞隆拿,試圖簽下伊度奧。
(Laporta wants Berbatov alternatively. Would Levy deal Berba for Eto'o ? )

TRANSFER RUMOURS

Manchester United midfielder Cristiano Ronaldo has hinted he may reconsider his future at Old Trafford after the Champions League final. He may consider Spanish move. (various)
C朗拿度暗示自己會在下週的歐聯決賽後考慮自己來季的去向。
若果離開曼聯,他將考慮赴西班牙發展。

(100% "blowing-water"... I've seen the detailed news from Various...
They had even reported that Real Madrid would sign him at £100m, with a £20k weekly salary...
This amount plus £20m can sign Kaka and Messi....
I beg SAF to agree to the £100m deal....)

Chelsea defender Ricardo Carvalho also says that he is unsure whether he will be at the Blues next season. (various)
車路士中堅卡華路不確定下季會否留隊。
(兵變開始了.. Drogba, Carvalho, Lampard... 看你 "芥蘭" 怎麼辦!
買定爆谷等睇戲先.... )

Dutch side Feyenoord are interested in signing Chelsea centre-back Tal Ben Haim. (Daily Express)
荷甲球會飛燕諾對車路士炸彈後衛賓希姆感興趣。
(Actually he isn't too bad, but he cannot handle the pressure when playing in big clubs...
He could absolutely find his next career peak if he joins a smaller club. )

Manchester City owner Thaksin Shinawatra has put the entire squad up for sale. (Daily Express)
曼城腦殘班主他信將全隊上下,合計共二十七名球員 掛牌。
(佢可能想組 "全泰班"... 亦有可能佢同董事會想兼任球員... 所謂「與其要人似我,不如全部係我」。)

Arsenal midfielder Cesc Fabregas has reassured fans he is not planning to join Real Madrid. (Daily Express)
阿仙奴中場法比加斯不打算加盟皇家馬德里,消除兵工廠球迷疑慮。
(Smart. Staying in Arsenal, he is a core player ; Joining RM, he'll only be first-team player.. )

Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger is eager to sign experienced French defender Lilian Thuram. (Daily Star)
阿仙奴領隊雲加急切渴望簽下法國中堅杜林。
( 沙格拿+加拿斯+杜林+基治... 唔爭在簽埋 Frey & Toulalan.... )

Middlesbrough boss Gareth Southgate is keen to end Steve Sidwell's Chelsea nightmare by paying £6m for his services. (Daily Mirror)
米杜士堡領隊修夫基希望以 £6m 轉會費把中場棄將薛維爾從車路士拯救過來。
(As a replacement of Fábio Rochemback, who has joined Sporting CP. )

Bristol City boss Gary Johnson will launch a £2m bid for Leroy Lita if his side win the Championship play-off. (Daily Mirror)
若果布里斯托城在英冠聯賽升班附加賽獲勝(即升班),
領隊加利莊遜將會投放 £2m 洽購曾效力布里斯托城的雷丁前鋒列達。

Wolves boss Mick McCarthy wants to bring Leicester striker Steve Howard to the club for £1m. (Daily Mirror)
I won't translate this, cause I hate Mike Mc. so much.

West Ham have made a £5m offer for Manchester City defender Richard Dunne. (Daily Mirror)
韋斯咸出價 £5m 收購曼城隊長,中堅 "67" 鄧尼。
(Please join Newcastle, Magpies or NUFC instead ! )

Aston Villa manager Martin O'Neill will offer Reading £4m for Republic of Ireland striker Kevin Doyle. (Mirror)
阿士東維拉領隊奧尼爾將出價 £4m 收購雷丁的愛爾蘭藉前鋒奇雲杜爾。
( £4m!!! Ridiculous!! It shouldn't be that cheap!!!! )

Portsmouth are in talks with Liverpool to bring £15m-rated Peter Crouch to Fratton Park. (The Times)
樸茨茅夫正在與利物浦談判,將定價 £15m 的紅軍中鋒高洛治帶到茅茨法頓公園球場。
(你有種就賣!!! )

Cardiff are ready to sell teenage wonderkid Aaron Ramsey for the right price. (Daily Telegraph)
卡迪夫城準備以合適價錢出售天才神童 艾朗拉姆西。

Nottingham Forest may make a £4m bid for Sheffield United striker James Beattie. (Daily Mail)
應屆英甲亞軍諾定咸森林將出價 £4m 收購錫菲聯前鋒比亞堤。

Liverpool keeper Scott Carson wants his club to lower their £10m price tag for him. (The Sun)
利物浦外借收回的門將史葛卡臣要求紅軍降低其 £10m 的標價。

OTHER GOSSIP

Portsmouth boss Harry Redknapp will pick up £750,000 if he leads the club to FA Cup glory. (Daily Star)
樸茨茅夫領隊哈利列納將在球隊奪得足總杯冠軍後獲 £750k 獎金。
( 少............... )

Peter Taylor is being lined up to take over as the director of Newcastle United's academy. (The Guardian)
彼得泰萊將取代 Joe Joyce,成為紐卡素青年軍領隊。

Arsenal are set to reward Cesc Fabregas, Emmanuel Adebayor, Gael Clichy and Bacary Sagna with improved contracts. (Daily Telegraph)
阿仙奴將改善合約內容以獎賞法比加斯,艾迪巴約,基治及沙格拿。

Chelsea boss Avram Grant will be punished by the Football Association for his comments about referee Steve Bennett. (The Sun)
車路士 "芥蘭" 早前批評執法球證賓拿特剎科戰有數個判決偏坦曼聯。
預期 "芥蘭" 將被英國足總處罰。

World Cup winner Zinedine Zidane will play in an exhibition match at the Sydney Football Stadium on 1 June, alongside former France team-mates Marcel Desailly and Robert Pires. (AFP)
世界盃得主施丹將於6月1日參與悉尼足球場的友誼賽。
同場有前國家隊隊友迪西里及皮里斯。

AND FINALLY

Cardiff's 17-year-old star Aaron Ramsey says playing in the FA Cup final does not scare him, although there is one thing that does.

"I wouldn't like to come that close to tarantulas," he said on his Bebo website profile.

卡迪夫城17歲天才神童 艾朗拉姆西無懼於足總杯決賽,
但對以下東西害怕得很:捕鳥蛛。 

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wiki ... x-Tarantula_020.jpg

(And so do I......... It's too scary.......)
Originally posted by eqhigh at 16-5-2008 23:26:
BREAKING GOSSIP (16/...

I've written for two hours.......................
Actually is copying words from Yahoo Dictionary...........

How come you're so fast.........
利物浦門將卡臣希望球隊為佢設下£10m 既掛牌價錢(£10m?乜卡臣好想留係利記咩?)
Liverpool keeper Scott Carson wants his club to lower their £10m price tag for him. (The Sun)

彼得泰萊會成為紐卡素學院既董事(應該譯錯晒)
Peter Taylor is being lined up to take over as the director of Newcastle United's academy. (The Guardian)
Absolutely not.
He is cadging for a lower tag price by the Reds, so that Aston Villa is able to sign him.
Therefore, he wants to leave, but not stay.

Partly correct.
Academy means a sub-team in U19 or lower-aged levels..
Look at my post and you'll know the Chinese translation.

In case, the original person in-charge, the academy manager Joe Joyce, will be fired.
And Peter Taylor wiil be employed as the new boss.

In a nutshell, person in-charge of:
1st team: King Kev.
Reserves: A. Sadler
Academy: P. Taylor

Understand ??
曼城班主他信會將曼城所有球員掛牌出售(嘩?!大佬有錢都唔係咁玩丫)
Manchester City owner Thaksin Shinawatra has put the entire squad up for sale. (Daily Express)
腦殘班主.

I swear he won't release all.
His aim of this action is to publicize his anger.

Nevertheless, it will only lead to the whole squad in worry.
Such worry has already brought MC a bad ending in second-half...
If he continue to be 腦殘, no one would be able to rescue MC.......
List of Confirmed Transfers in 2008 Summer

1. Mellberg   (Free)  (Villa ===> Juvetus)

2. Flamini     (Free)  (Arsenal ===> AC Milan)

3. Heitinga   (€10m) (Ajax ===> At. Madrid)

4. Pienaar    (€2.05m) (Dortmund ===> Everton)

5. Bosingwa  (€16.2m) (Porto ===> Chelsea)

6. C. Zaccardo (€8m) (Palermo ===> Wolfsburg)

7. L. Robert (Free) (Derby ===> Toronto)

8. Modrić (€16.5m) (Zagreb Dinamo ===> Hotspur)

9. Černý (Free)  (Hotspur ===> QPR)

10. Ramage (Free)  (NUFC ===> QPR)
Originally posted by sky308 at 19-5-2008 18:14:
嘩 變左黑白差d搵唔番個帖=o=
今年熱刺既換會費應該都幾大下= =
Sorry for any inconcenience.

This is what we can do to mourn the victims.
返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » TRANSFER RUMOURS & GOSSIP

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。