返回列表 回復 發帖
據講油王會比2億5千萬磅比史高拉利作為擴軍之用,如果係堅,車仔真係買咩都得.
相信曼聯,阿記係轉會市場有任何舉動,車仔都會差隻腳落去,務求同佢地一拍兩散.
其實油王反正攞咁多錢出黎,點解唔諗起個新球場?!?
話哂英超Big4, 無理由個球場咁細架?!!?
Originally posted by terencey at 2008-7-6 11:46 PM:
BREAKING GOSSIP (06/07/2008)

費 SIR 無奈地要失去助教基洛斯, 因為葡萄牙國家隊出年薪大約 £1.2m 既條件撬走佢
Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson is resigned to losing assistant coach Carlos Queiroz to Portugal on a deal worth around £1.2m a year. (Sunday Times)

阿...
其實我覺得錢反而係其次,我相信國家隊主帥一職對於一位球會級教頭而然係有絕對吸引力.而且可以帶領自己國家隊出戰國家級賽事絕對係無上光榮.
From Soccernet - Updated: July 7, 2008, 1:37 PM UK

Real Madrid president Ramon Calderon believes Manchester United should be 'happy and proud' to let Cristiano Ronaldo leave the club in what he believes would be 'the transfer of the century'.

Calderon was set to meet United chief executive David Gill today, with the Premier League side expected to issue an official 'hands off' warning to Real.

Yesterday the Real president seemingly conceded defeat in his attempts to capture the Portugal winger after admitting it would be difficult to convince United to sell.

But 24 hours later he told Spanish newspaper AS that it was Ronaldo's wish to join his club and the English champions should allow him.

Calderon said: 'I think that, first of all, it's the desire of the player (to join us), but, of course, Manchester shouldn't be angry and they should open up their stance.

'We can't be blamed if nearly every player wants to come to Real Madrid. If I was Manchester United I'd be happy and proud to be able to negotiate such a transfer for one of my players.

'Everything would be a lot easier if United realised that they could pull off the transfer of the century.'

Calderon appeared confident a deal could still be reached, as he believes that if a player wants to leave then there is little a club can do to stop him.

But he again insisted the Spanish champions would not act on their interest until United agreed to talks.

Calderon continued: 'It depends on the player, on Ronaldo. Since I've known football it has been the case that the desires of the footballer are what decide matters.

'If Ronaldo wants to leave Manchester, he'll leave. If he wants to stay, he'll stay.

'I don't think you can keep anyone in a place where they don't want to be, not even in a family.

'But I insist that for a formal negotiation to start Manchester United will have to open their doors to us. Manchester have to want to talk.'

On Ronaldo's ankle injury Calderon added: 'At the moment that is something which should only concern the player and United.'

The Real chief admitted there was no plan B should the club fail prise Ronaldo away, insisting there would be no 'comings and goings' this summer.

That includes reported Chelsea target Robinho, who Calderon claims the club are not willing to sell.

'We have no intention of making any little touches to the squad, no comings and goings,' he said.

'The squad is young and it's fine as it is. There is no negotiation going on at the moment for Robinho to leave the club.'

卡達朗真係好煩,明知買唔到但仍然死"Nur",之前又話唔想同曼聯既關係搞得太差,但自己又收唔到口....
原帖由 terencey 於 2008-7-18 12:52 AM 發表
各位版友:

唔好意思, 由於小弟於下周需要應付兩個重要既考試, 下周六下午就會考完, 到時我地再晌呢度見喇!  

terencey
18/07/2008
祝考試成功...
新特蘭將會一口氣動用£23m,從熱刺收購卡保奧, 占邦達, 馬白蘭基及泰尼奧。
Sunderland have had a £23m bid for Younes Kaboul, Pascal Chimbonda, Steed Malbranque and Teemu Tainio accepted by Tottenham. (Various)

新特蘭年年都開大水喉,但成績好似有d不進反退...真係有d幾年前米堡既影子.買好多球員返黎但仍然係降班邊緣爭扎....
原帖由 arthur8088 於 2008-7-21 03:23 PM 發表

it's only Sunderland first season in EPL since 05-06 season in 07-08....and they only spent large in last season....
All new players are mostly from man Utd's bench...they are not top class players~ ...
ching, I agreed with your point of view, however they are still a big spender among those "small" clubs.
If they are not making any sharp improvement in coming seasons they will be in trouble ....
原帖由 terencey 於 2008-7-29 02:24 AM 發表
利物浦宣佈, 愛爾蘭前鋒羅比堅尼已正式加盟, 簽約 4 年. 據了解轉會費高達 18M 至 20M. 本身係利物浦球迷既羅比堅尼, 由效力狼隊時嶄露頭角, 及後亦曾效力高雲地利, 國際米蘭, 列斯聯及熱刺. 現年 28 歲既佢終能效力 ...
個人覺得佢應該適合利記.....不過19m真係好貴.
佢令我諗起之前既比拿美, 不過佢波底好d...........
紐卡素將以 £7m 羅致拉科既阿根廷後衛哥路仙尼
Newcastle United manager Kevin Keegan is close to tying up a £7m dealfor Argentina defender Fabricio Coloccini from Deportivo La Coruna.(Daily Star)  

好似話拉科又提高左個價 - 14m Euro 先有得傾....

曼聯翼鋒伊高斯將於未來 48 小時內加盟般尼, £1m 左右
Manchester United winger Chris Eagles will join Burnley in the next 48 hours in a £1m-plus deal. (Daily Mirror)  

佢熱身賽都OK, 只係身體對抗性差d, £1m賣走不如留番啦.......
原帖由 處處吻 於 2008-7-31 09:24 AM 發表
Spurs complete Bentley deal

Tottenham have completed the signing of England winger David Bentley from Blackburn and wi ...
老實講我覺得佢普通姐, 自從有份入選國家隊同比人封為新碧咸之後, 佢開始有d賣弄腳法, 可能覺得自己已經係球星......
我反而欣賞佢以前果種平實既踢法.
C. 朗拿度強調, 佢於周二會同費 SIR 會面, 傾轉會皇馬既事宜, £68m
Cristiano Ronaldo will insist he is allowed to move to RealMadrid in a £68m deal when he returns to Old Trafford to meet managerSir Alex Ferguson on Tuesday. (www.telegraph.co.uk, 1442 BST)  

£80m先考慮啦....
返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » TRANSFER RUMOURS & GOSSIP

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。