<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » TRANSFER RUMOURS & GOSSIP
返回列表 回復 發帖
Originally posted by filter-052fans at 2007-11-21 19:34:

如果係堅既, 我好有興趣知道, 佢係以咩身份入更衣室鬧人, 球迷?

咁我今晚都想入溫布萊更衣室鬧英格蘭班友, even佢地贏or輸..
Well, they should be BILLIONS of people in dressing room.....
We are blessed that we can watch sports, to do many things...
so be happy!
養緊傷嘅朗尼去讀番 GCSEs (中等教育普通證書, General Certificate of Secondary Education, 等同於香港中五會考)
Currently injured Wayne Rooney has gone back to studying for his GCSEs. (Daily Mail)

It's an easy exam....
so be happy!
紐卡素門將夏柏想離隊, 以便增加機會入選英格蘭國家隊
Newcastle goalkeeper Steve Harper wants to quit the club to raise his profile, believing it will help him force his way into the England team. (Daily Mail)

You know, he can have another chances to represent England.... but depends how hard he works as his 2nd 'professional' career.... REFEREE
so be happy!
阿仙奴門將艾蒙尼亞想打英格蘭國家隊, 佢 1 年後就成為英國公民
Arsenal's Spanish keeper Manuel Almunia wants to play for England and is only a year away from becoming a British citizen, which will allow him to fulfil his ambition. (Various)
Of cos... Spaniard's GK are much better than English
He'd be the weakest part in Arsenal.. if he'd represent England for GK.. it's showing how bad for English GKs are nowadays
so be happy!
Originally posted by haman at 2008-1-10 22:44:

This's the best news for luton!! yeah!
我真係好開心 盧頓終於苦盡甘來喇!!
佢地所付出既努力係無白費到既
I still remember how great for Luton Town in 80s.......

there'd be 20+ years ago.... I still remember they were top half in first division......
so be happy!
Former Manchester United striker Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, nicknamed the baby-faced assassin, will be knighted in Norway for being a role model to children. <-- for killing someone of field
hahahha.. just kidding
so be happy!
車仔中場薛維爾借去新特蘭, 啱用嘅可以買斷
Steve Sidwell is joining Sunderland on loan with a view to a permanent move from Chelsea. (The Star)

What's the point Steve was leaving Reading?!
=.='''

卡卡被巴西當局要求解釋有關一間涉嫌走私嘅新教教堂同佢嘅關係
Kaka has been asked by authorities in Brazil to explain his link with an evangelical church who have pleaded guilty to money smuggling. (The Guardian)

I am not surprised about this.. cos the news talked about this when he got his sharing in his mother church during Christmas
so be happy!
about Kaka's mother church, yes, that'd be sad
As I am Christian, I feel sad for that news.......
so be happy!
Billy Davies is out of the running for the Scotland job. The SFA have asked Southampton for permission to speak to George Burley. (The Guardian)

If Scotland could get George Burley, there'd be a great choice!
so be happy!
but I don't think West Ham will let him go~~~

any other question.. why does he not interest about any striker in Aston Villa, even backup players.. I think Villa's Front line are too strong..... or too many people in there
so be happy!
返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » TRANSFER RUMOURS & GOSSIP

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。