<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » TRANSFER RUMOURS & GOSSIP
返回列表 回復 發帖
曼聯準備第二次嘗試簽朗拿甸奴
Manchester United are preparing a second bid to sign Brazilian superstar Ronaldinho from Barcelona. (Daily Star)

haha....is today April Fool day???
no way for Ronaldinho to join...If he is really want to join, he would have joined 4 years ago...and wearing NO.7 in Man utd, not C7....

士砵亭中場韋洛素想同佢既同鄉 C. 朗拿度同蘭尼一樣效力曼聯
And Sporting Lisbon midfielder Miguel Veloso wants to move to Old Trafford to play with fellow Portugese Cristiano Ronaldo and Nani.

he looks quite good...he;s Portugal international  team starter...he can play at Midfield, CB and LSB as well...pretty talented player~~~

雲拿保斯敦促足總, 如果英格蘭無法晉身歐國盃決賽周, 都唔好炒麥卡倫
Terry Venables has urged the FA not to sack Steve McClaren if England fail to make next year's finals. (Mirror)

...let him resign....so FA does not have to pay for the compensation~~

[ Last edited by arthur8088 on 2007-10-20 at 11:20 PM ]
Originally posted by tonykwl at 2007-10-25 18:23:

"麥遜"係唔係果個前阿仙奴球員~??
Arsenal one is called Paul Merson...

this one is Gary Megson, The next Bolton's Manager

[ Last edited by arthur8088 on 2007-10-25 at 07:15 PM ]
艾歷臣講到明想帶胡禮菲臘斯番曼城
Manchester City boss Sven-Goran Eriksson has made it clear he would like to bring Chelsea winger Shaun Wright-Phillips back to Eastlands. (various)

is SWP the TOP QUALITY STAR that he mentioned yesterday????hehe......
曼聯準備簽洛辛堡嘅挪威 U21 中場史基比特
Manchester United are ready to sign Norwegian under-21 midfielder Per Skjelbred (Daily Mirror)

This kid is amazing in FM....but in real life.............
Originally posted by terencey at 2007-10-29 19:44:

佢好似係進攻中場? 現實既佢很差嗎? 不過今季洛辛堡晌挪超既成績又強差人意了 ......
i dont know...in Fm..he's CM+AMC...but in real life..he's like a CMC more than AMC...like Carrick type....not Scholes Type~~Setting up more than Direct attack~~

I dont mean he's crap in real life....i just think FM  always Overrate Young players...so i dont have too much expectation from him~~~

if i'm not wrong, he has joined wigan for a half season...but he could not cope with the life in england...then he went back to Norway...

[ Last edited by arthur8088 on 2007-10-29 at 07:54 PM ]
Originally posted by terencey at 2007-11-4 19:32:
賓尼迪斯為左買人, 願意將高治, 施素高同懷斯放走
But to pay for new signings, Benitez is willing to offload the likes of Peter Crouch, Momo Sissoko and John Arne Riise when the transfer window opens. (News of the World).  
Riise...no way...he's the best left side player in Liverpool....momo and crouch's decision are understandable...Momo is like another Nicky Butt...the only he knew is to demolish opponent's attack..poor footwork and passing...
Peter Crouch..i just dont understand why Babel could still be the starter...Peter crouch has better effect than Babel when he's on the pitch...he deserves to have some chances before being listed~~
馬體會希望於 1 月借到曼聯後衛碧基, 之後買斷埋佢
Atletico Madrid are hopeful of signing Manchester United defender Gerard Pique on loan in January ahead of a permanent deal. (Mirror)

After yesterday's goal, Atletico can forget about this~~he's pretty ok yesterday night...thought the opponent is only Kiev~

紐卡素考慮洽購於維拉利爾不受重用嘅列基美, £8m  
Newcastle are considering an £8m bid for out-of-favour Villarreal midfielder Juan Roman Riquelme. (Sun)

Good...someone finally is going to take Riquelme out of the hell~~~but is he able to survive in EPL???
I really doubt it~~
Originally posted by terencey at 2007-11-8 18:11:

列基美出晒名係慢條斯理兼體能麻...
yes...he likes dribble to draw defenders to him and then make some critical passes....EPL is not really his place....

I really hope Juventus can sign him......He's a quite good replacement for Nedved~~
Originally posted by khkeung at 2007-11-11 02:07:
10m FOR Carson
haha
what`s the inflation rate?
Villa is just stupid...like Spurs~~signing Darran Bent for 16.5M....

and normally a young current England National team member is more expensive than the other nationality but same level's players...
Originally posted by kakeidevil at 2007-12-20 21:04:
calling terencey ,我想問下曼城係咪簽左個墨西哥仔卡斯迪路??
yes..you are right...but Castillo is joining Man city on a year-load deal...

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=492018&cc=3436

City complete loan deal for striker Castillo

Manchester City have confirmed the capture of Nery Castillo from Shakhtar Donetsk on a year-long loan deal.

The Mexico forward only signed for the Ukrainian outfit in the summer in a lucrative £15million deal from Olympiacos, but after failing to impress he will now join Sven-Goran Eriksson's squad in January.

The 23-year-old netted four goals in his country's Copa America campaign earlier this year and is considered a bright prospect.

City chief executive Alistair Mackintosh said: 'Nery Castillo's desire to make this deal happen has been extraordinary.

'He has made a significant financial contribution in order to complete this move by paying most of the loan fee himself. This proves how much he wants to play for Manchester City in the Premier League.

'We are excited and delighted that another young established international has joined the football club.'
返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » TRANSFER RUMOURS & GOSSIP

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。