<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » TRANSFER RUMOURS & GOSSIP
返回列表 回復 發帖
最近鬧門將荒既車仔打算搵華倫西亞門將簡尼沙利斯救亡
Chelsea are weighing up an emergency transfer-window swoop for Valencia keeper Santiago Canizares. (Daily Mirror)

he's 38 already...
and with only Carvalho and Ben Haim lead the defence line, it will be a nightmare for any goalies in this world~~

華倫西亞可能會失去大衛韋拿, 因為呢位前鋒決定離開西班牙, 好想去車仔或者熱刺, £20m  
Valencia could also lose David Villa to Chelsea with the striker keen on a £20m move to the Blues or Tottenham after deciding to quit Spain. (Daily Mirror)

haha...Spurs!!??? still one old saying, Would a start player willing to join a Mid-table team...??

and just wondering why does Villa want to leave Valencia??Is it because of Ronald Koeman?
Hi terency, thnx for your previous reply...it's clearl like crystal~~~

如果紐卡素想炒大 SAM , 就要賠 £20m
Newcastle owner Mike Ashley faces a £20m bill if he wants to axe under fire boss Sam Allardyce and his backroom staff. (Sunday Express)

但係大 SAM 揚言會戰鬥到底, 雖然有傳言話球員反佢同埋希望舒利亞接任
But Allardyce has vowed to fight on, despite rumours of a dressing room mutiny and
players hoping Alan Shearer takes over at St James' Park. (News of the World)

I have just read an article about Duff said that all Newcastle Players should be blamed for poor league table position, not Big Sam...

everytime when some players come out to to say all team members should be blamed for, that manager would be fired in a short time...

Like Mourinho, Terry came out to SUPPORT him for a few times...and recently Martion Jol, Zokora and a few players came out to SUPPORT him as well~~

So Duff came out to show his support....does it mean Big Sam will be fired soon~~??
搵緊加利尼維利接班人既曼聯打算用 £10m 洽購波圖右閘保辛華
Manchester United are lining up a £10m bid for Porto defender Jose Bosingwa, with manager Sir Alex Ferguson viewing him as the long-term successor to Gary Neville at right-back. (Daily Mail)

Looks like Man Utd is just not looking for Gary's replacement...but also showing who's Sir Alex replacement!!
Originally posted by terencey at 2007-12-31 23:19:

£10m 係貴左 D 既 ......
如...
yeh..10M is a bit expensive...If this kid worths of 10M, what about Alan Hutton? Ivanovic??and also Miguel Veloso??

I doubt Fergie would know that much about Portguese players...probably that's Queiroz idea....and looks like Fergie is planning for his long-term successor as well...
曼聯為 C. 朗拿度標價 £75m , 以便嚇走皇馬
Manchester United have slapped a £75m valuation on Cristiano Ronaldo in a bid to ward off the unwanted attentions of Spanish giants Real Madrid. (Daily Express)

Man Utd cant sell him now..no matter how high the price is~~
probably when he's 27/28...definitely not now...
Coz everything is just built around him now in Man Utd...it would be a tragedy for manutd to sell him now~~

同時曼聯可能打劫熱刺搶格流右閘赫頓, 另外, 紐卡素同其他歐洲大球會都有興趣羅致
United, meanwhile, could hijack Tottenham's £8m move for Rangers full-back Alan Hutton. Newcastle, along with leading clubs on the continent, are also showing interest. (Times)

Looks like Hutton's manager is forcing Man Utd to make an offer~~

曼聯同車仔想要貝碧托夫既話, 就要俾破全英紀錄既 £35m
Hot property Dimitar Berbatov will cost at least a British transfer record £35m if any of his suitors - Manchester United or Chelsea - are to prise the forward away from Spurs. (Various)

let him go to chelsea~~
35MGBP~~~~It would kill Glazers family....

伯明翰好想羅致曼聯中場費查同熱刺中堅加特拿, £5m
Birmingham are keen to secure the services of occasional Man United midfielder Darren Fletcher and Spurs defender Anthony Gardner. The pair could cost £5m. (Express)

Frankly, his place is quite safe...He's from Man Utd youth training squad...He would be an excellent substitute in Champions League...as CL needs a few players who are trained by his own team~~
And only Giggs, Scholes, Fletcher, Gary Neville and Brown are from Manutd's youth training system...i'm not sure whether Pique is counted or not~~

費格遜對利物浦中場馬斯查蘭奴虎視眈眈
Sir Alex Ferguson is reportedly monitoring the situation of Javier Mascherano at Liverpool. (Independent)

haha...that's interesting...no one could expect Javier is being linked to Man Utd~~
but he would be a surplus in Man utd...
Originally posted by terencey at 2008-1-5 11:59:

Yes, C. Ronaldo is not for sale...
That would be sad to see Javier leaving Liverpool especially after his brilliant 64 mintues performance in last year's CL final~~However, Gillets and Hicks are probably having some financial difficulties...unless Rafa is willing to sell some players like Crouch and Xabi~~

I know Pique is from Barca's youth team..but in CM, he's in orange when doing player registeration for Chmapions League...but i'm not sure in real life~~you know...CM is always incorrect~~
如果安歷卡離隊, 保頓會簽前利物浦前鋒施斯代替
Bolton will sign former Liverpool striker Djibril Cisse from Marseille if Nicolas Anelka leaves the Reebok Stadium. (Sun)

Then we can say a good luck and goodbye to Bolton...~~
富咸將借祖雲達斯後衛保桑
Fulham are set to sign Jean-Alain Boumsong on loan from Juventus. (The Sun)

...what is in Hudgson's mind...

and suddenly all TOP QUALITY central defenders are very hot in the market...like Ben haim and him....
When will be Bramble's turn~~

I'm just thinking what would happen to a team with Bounsong, Bramble and Ben Haim playing as central defender??
Originally posted by terencey at 2008-1-8 23:40:

When I saw Fulham wants Boumson...
yeh...exactly...8M for Ben haim???no way....and Liverpool spent only 6.5m for a good young defender (Skrtel)....I dont understand why would someone pay 8M for a slow pace, poor agility mediocre central defender...??

For Fulham, a team kind of need to fight for staying in EPL, strengthening the sqaud with a good defender is a must...i'm saying not a world class player...at least a defender would not always make some silly mistakes~~If Bounsong joins Fulham in this window, i can only say "may god bless them"~~~

let's have a look at Keano...he doesnt know very well of overseas' player ability.what he did is signing his old teamates...Like Evans, Fortune(maybe)
Althought Sunderland is really a Man Utd B team....but one thing he would not be worried too much about is the teamwork~~they will easier to work with current players....

TOP QUALITY defenders always give us loads of surprise and some unexpected moves as well~~~~
Originally posted by filter-052fans at 2008-1-9 10:06:

你講呢個不無道理, 新特蘭直頭變...
Recruitment players from overseas (Ex.: Italy, Spain, Germany..) is quite expensive...Star players wont consider newly promoted team's approach..For some better than average players, they have to consider language problem and will they get used to England's life...Like Sunderland, they need players that could provide instant effects...they cant afford players to take a few months to get used to Bristish teams playing style...maybe that's the reason that they seldom recruit players from overseas...like mainly recruit from UK~~

and also the transfer fee is another problem,...they are kind of spend same amount of money for more players instead of just one or two better players....some players from Championship league are definitely good enough to play at EPL level...

One more reason i could think of is Bristish traditional FAITH~~...they dont want others to look them down, so they seldom people recruit players directly from overseas no matter how poor British players are...They still think British or Irish or Scott people are better than the others...
Just like Hiring England Manager, Paul Ince and Trevor Brooking are still blaming FA for hiring foreign person to manage england natinoal team....even we all know that there's no suitable British candidates are qualified to manager England now~~
返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » TRANSFER RUMOURS & GOSSIP

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。