<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » TRANSFER RUMOURS & GOSSIP
返回列表 回復 發帖
熱刺領隊桑迪拉莫斯將會棄用 8 名球員, 包括門將保羅羅賓遜, 前鋒迪科爾, 後衛占邦達, 李榮杓, 加特拿, 史度迪利, 中將洛列治同埋賀森加利
Tottenham manager Juande Ramos is set to axe eight players - keeper Paul Robinson, Jermain Defoe, Pascal Chimbonda, Lee Young-Pyo, Anthony Gardner, Paul Stalteri, Wayne Routledge and Hossam Ghaly. (The Sun)

except for robinson, lee and Chimbonda, the rest of 5 players are kind of surplus in Spurs~~

大 SAM 可能買保頓中場兼隊長路蘭, £5m
Newcastle manager Sam Allardyce may move for Bolton's £5m-rated skipper Kevin Nolan. (Independent)

5M???
Big Sam, you kinda need to double or triple your deal~~
Kevin Nolan is more important than Anelka in Bolton~~

Thank you Terency..you did a great job in translating all transfer rumours~~especially today~there's like 20+ rumours~~
Originally posted by terencey at 2008-1-10 09:59:

I think Chimbonda is useful in ...
i had read a previous news from your post, and it concerned that Chimbonda rejected to play as CB...so he was listed by Ramos....

I'm surprised as Robinson is listed as well~~

Finally Newcastle has made a wise choice~~
I mean Big Sam is a good manager..but his coaching philosophy was not ideal for Newcastle...Just wonder who will take charge of Newcastle..??
My gut is telling me that Sir Bobby Robson will come back~~
前利物浦領隊侯利亞話, 佢可能教紐卡素
Former Liverpool manager Gerard Houllier has said he would take the Newcastle job. (Daily Express)

奇雲基瑾同舒利亞都想教紐卡素, 不過唔會一齊教
Kevin Keegan and Alan Shearer both want the Newcastle job, but won't work together. (The Mirror)

...gerard Houiller~~~
Seriously....If Alan shearer is named the next Newcastle Boss, I bet the team will get worse~~because this is not a national team..

利物浦班主希克斯承認曾有打算玩搵奇連士文執教之後, 領隊賓尼迪斯可能會採取法律行動
Rafa Benitez could take legal action against owner Tom Hicks after he admitted the club tried to line up Jurgen Klinsmann to replace him. (Daily Telegraph)

賓尼迪斯揚言會堅持留隊, 唔會受事件影響
Benitez has vowed to stand firm and not resign after the Klinsmann revelations. (Various)

what's going with rafa...???
Mourinho has shown you the result of being cocky and against your boss~~

btw, looks like his beard brings him bad luck~~shave it~~
富咸將簽下美職聯肯薩斯巫師前鋒艾迪莊臣, 成為隊中第 5 個美國球員
Fulham will make Kansas City Wizards striker Eddie Johnson the club's fifth American signing (Sun).

Let see CM's prediction is correct or not~~this guy is a goal-scoring machine in the game~~

曼聯將正式羅致現年 17 歲嘅巴西孖生兄弟, 分別係司職後防嘅法比奧施華及拉菲爾施華 (見下圖)
Manchester United are close to sealing a deal for 17-year-old identical twin defenders Fabio and Rafael Silva, who are both Brazilian youth internationals (Times).

From some other forum, Man Utd has paid 2.6M for each of them~~
Originally posted by terencey at 2008-1-20 19:07:
TRANSFER RUMOURS (20/01/2008)

如...
曼聯可能會賣中場卡域克去紐卡素, £18m  
And the two teams could do an £18m deal that would see midfielder Michael Carrick leave Old Trafford for St James' Park. (Daily Star Sunday)

no way....although his partnership is Hargreaves is terrible, but it's only a matter of time~~they will be getting better and better after Owen is fully recovered~~

Carrick is a very very important midfielder in Man Utd....he can be a starter or a sub for Owen~~a brilliant key player~~after Scholes and Giggs retired, he's the only key player in Man Utd~~~dont sell him~~~

i think there's no man utd fans want to see Darren Fletcher on the pitch more than Michael Carrick!!
如果摩連奴今夏接替列卡特執教巴塞, 佢打算搵林柏特過檔
Former Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho is planning to tempt Frank Lampard to Barcelona if he takes over from Frank Rijkaard at the Nou Camp in the summer. (Daily Mirror)

it will be very interesting line-up...Ronaldinho+ Deco+ Lampard +Xavi/Inesta.....

it's even worse than Ballack +Lampard or Lampard+Gerrard...I am looking forward to see how on earth Mourinho could balance the tension there~~....
無份踢聯賽盃決賽正選既祖高爾可能於今季結束後離開車仔
Chelsea midfielder Joe Cole says he may quit the club at end of the season after being left out of the Carling Cup final side that lost to Tottenham last Sunday. (Sunday Express)

同時, 舒夫真高亦表示想離開車仔, 重返 AC 米蘭
Meanwhile, striker Andriy Shevchenko has also spoken of his desire to leave Chelsea at the end of the season and return to former club AC Milan. (News of the World)

如果格蘭繼續執教車仔, 有幾位球員亦可能會離隊. 對現狀不滿既球員包括杜奧巴, 林柏特, 艾辛同卡華路
In fact several players are also considering their futures and are set to walk out of Stamford Bridge if manager Avram Grant stays at the club. Players said to be unhappy with the current regime are Didier Drogba, Frank Lampard, Michael Essien and Ricardo Carvalho. (News of the World)

haha....it's like the whole team will be gone...haha...it's not April Fool Day yet~~!!!!
Originally posted by terencey at 2008-3-3 10:36:

I guess Deco or Ronaldinho maybe sold ...... as their style seems not Mourinho's cup of tea ......
Ronaldinho may not be sold coz Mourinho may want to prove himself how different he is~~

but Deco is likely to be sold as Mourinho seems not like him very much...especially after they have seperated from Porto...Mourinho seldom supports Deco~~
Originally posted by haman at 2008-3-3 22:58:
[URL]http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/h...
Moyes is just trying to give more pressure to Liverpool~~of course he loves to take Everton to play CL next season~~it's only a tactical comment~~~
Originally posted by terencey at 2008-3-4 09:25:

I agree with you. He wants to p...
no wonder....the Liverpool derby match is just around the corner~~

btw, what do you think of the match?
That's like the most vital match for liverpool in this season...it's like more important than CL matches...and Everton is kind of on-fire now~~especially for Yakubu and Tim Cahill~~and LEscott~~
返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » TRANSFER RUMOURS & GOSSIP

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。