<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » TRANSFER RUMOURS & GOSSIP
返回列表 回復 發帖
Originally posted by terencey at 2008-5-1 02:04:

個人覺得他信要想清楚, 其實以曼...
I really afriad some players like Richards, Elano, Petrov will leave the team..as they all enjoy to play under Eriksson~~Seriously...Firing Eriksson under this circumstance is not a wise choice...Thaksin shuld think about it deeply and carefully~~

Have a look at Aston Villa and Blackburn, Mark hughes spent 4-5 years to convert Blackburn..and Martin O'Neill spent 3 years....and they stll cant match up with top four.

at least they are not at the bottom of the table anymore~~with such solid performance at man City, top 10 is an excellent result~~

Just like Noel Carrigher said, unless you could hire Mourinho, it would stupid to fire Eriksson~~
Originally posted by filter-052fans at 2008-4-30 14:17:

其實呢班有錢佬根本係on車既, 財...
In the press conference early this season, Thaksin said playing champions league within 2 years was their short term goal...and long term goal was adequate to KO man utd...i thought...yeh..quite reasonable...based signing 10+ new players in one season, it takes time to work with each other...Thaksin is quite a good owner...at least having a quite realistic goal~~unlike Mike Ashley~~

Quite agree with you...呢班有錢佬根本係on車

[ Last edited by arthur8088 on 2008-5-1 at 03:17 AM ]
Originally posted by brightlee at 2008-5-3 06:09:
已揚言想贏歐聯, 但已無緣問鼎既利物...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMujyMaVJ1g

haha....that's classic moment~~~brace of own goal~~~
especially for his second own goal...
油王批准球會用破紀錄既 £80m 買巴塞球星美斯
Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich has authorised a record-breaking £80m move for Barcelona maestro Lionel Messi. (News of the World)

He would be sitting on the bench because of injury rather than playing healthy in EPL....dont waste a superstar~~

巴塞打算重金招攬西維爾後衛丹尼爾
Barcelona have tabled a mega contract offer to the minders of Sevilla fullback Daniel Alves

Does it mean they have already given up on Philippe Lahm...???
23.6m............你估你球王
啲經理人真係好鬼煩成日搞事全世界得你一隻右閘咩?
費蛇咪咁笨攞32m出黎呀吓
企咁梗咁你咪繼續番喺波圖咯....

Bosingwa's ownership is like Tevez...someone owns 20% of his transfer fee...probably that's the reason why Porto's asking price is that high~~

and recently Veloso's transfer new becomes quite quiet now~~maybe it's about time~~~
列斯聯想借曼聯 19 歲後衛卡夫加特
Leeds boss Gary McAllister wants to take Manchester United defender Craig Cathcart, 19, on loan. (Daily Star)

借啦借啦~~好過成日擺喺預備組丫
不過借完記得收番
yeh...he's the captain of Reserves Team~~scouts has better rates on him than Evans~~
If I am not wrong, he's a left foot CB~~
來季肯定降落西乙既利雲特球員唔肯踢對拉科既聯賽, 令球迷不滿
Spanish fans were gob-smacked as stars from relegated club Levante refused to play after their game against Deportivo La Coruna kicked off.

利雲特既球員不滿球會拖欠薪金, 於球場上 "行行企企"
The Levante players, who were angry about not being paid, stood in the centre circle while a Deportivo player ran the length of the field before kicking the ball out for a goal kick rather than scoring.

呢場西甲聯賽最後都順利進行, 最後拉科贏 1-0
The match then finally started properly, with Deportivo going on to win 1-0. (The Sun)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTNb5uq55TQ
阿仙奴中場希比既其中一個轉會條件係果度唔可以太嘈,依個亦係佢想離開倫敦既原因
Arsenal midfielder Alexander Hleb has given a bizarre reason for handing in a transfer request, claiming that London is too noisy for him to settle down in the city. (Sun)

haha...that's the stupidest excuse i have ever heard of~~

when does Milan became a quite and small city in Italy..!!??
i dont think Milan is more quiet than london~~why doesnt he use some other excuses like weather??
Just like Reyes...he said London is too cold for him..so he wanted to quit Arsenal~~~
Originally posted by filter-052fans at 2008-5-23 22:18:

費sir今日首度開腔, 問侯蘇斯達...
it's spanish paper~~

Ronaldo's agent, Zahavic(if i'm not wrong) has very good relationship with spanish media...seems it's more like a trick to force Man utd pay more money to him~~even thought he just signed a new 5 year contract in 2007 summer~~
Originally posted by negator at 2008-5-27 17:22:

我都想佢快D簽到...一下唔覺意打到個冠軍番黎
馬賽同拿斯尼個經理人就會扭屎忽花~
費事夜長夢多...出多少少人工快快手簽佢番黎LA!!!
Obviously Nasir and his agent are waiting a chance to shine in Euro 08~so they can have stronger negociate power to filter-004 with clubs later...

All hottest Euro players like Benema, Hunteelaar, Ronaldo, Nasir, Mario Gomez will not sign for any clubs before the end of their Euro 08 journey~~
利物浦既麻煩班主吉列及希克斯於 9 月尾要證明佢地能夠出到 £300m 起新球場
Liverpool co-owners Tom Hicks and George Gillet Jr have until the end of September to prove they can fund a planned £300m stadium in Stanley Park. (The Times)

how on earth could they provide funds to Rafa to strengthen the squad~~!!!

車仔開出 £7m 年薪既條件, 希望簽到 29 歲既 AC 米蘭中場派路
Chelsea are hoping to sign 29-year-old AC Milan midfielder Andrea Pirlo by offering the Italian £7m-a-year. (The Daily Telegraph)

I wonder how can Chelsea's new coach to get a balance among Pirlo, Ballack and Lampard~~

[ Last edited by arthur8088 on 2008-6-7 at 07:56 PM ]
阿仙奴可能爭贏曼聯, 羅致布力般前鋒辛達告魯斯
Arsenal look set to beat Manchester United to another transfer target with the Gunners favourites to land Blackburn striker Roque Santa Cruz. (Daily Mirror)

Brilliant...glass-leg pair...VPS and Santa Cruz....~~!!

英超聯主席 Sir David Richards 既長遠前途成疑, 因為佢話外援球員導致英格蘭無法晉身 2008 年歐國盃決賽周
Sir David Richards' long-term future as Premier League chairman has been called into question after he suggested that the number of foreign players in the league had contributed to England's failure to qualify for Euro 2008. (The Guardian)

....i cant believe they still do not accept McClown is the problem~~~!!!
that's FA freaking problem to select McClown as the manager~~~
FA committees should take the blame~~

[ Last edited by arthur8088 on 2008-6-14 at 02:09 AM ]

評分次數

返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » TRANSFER RUMOURS & GOSSIP

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。