<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » TRANSFER RUMOURS & GOSSIP
返回列表 回復 發帖
Originally posted by 處處吻 at 2008-6-20 11:27:

老細唔肯洗錢...唔賣人...點夠錢買巴利...
Liverpool's owner does not even have enough money to build their new stadium~~

btw...it's like Hicks and Gillett do not have money to spend rather than not willing to spend~~
阿仙奴考慮洽購於今屆歐國盃表現出色, 效力辛尼特既俄羅斯球星艾沙雲, £10m (宜家佢打歐國盃咁勁 , 恐怕 £10m 真係未必得喎 ......)
Arsenal are poised to offer £10m for Zenit St Petersburg's wantaway star Andrei Arshavin. (The People)

rumour said there's a releasing clause, which is £10m, so it's possible
Originally posted by terencey at 2008-6-23 20:48:

release clause 係 10m?? 係就快 D 出手啦利物浦 ......
i read this a few days ago from football365 gossip forum~~
but he;s 27 already~~around 10-15m GBP is still a reasonable price~~

I really wonder Liverpool would have $$ to sign player in this summer~~Riise is only sold for 4m..and they need to raise $$ for their stadium~~
Originally posted by 會員仔 at 2008-6-27 20:12:

因為里昂主席有心幫助國家足球發展...話希望本土既潛質年輕小將可以盡量留係法甲磨練到一定程度先出去闖江湖...

probably Aulas is too greedy~as Ben Arfa would not be sold at a good price now~~if he would achieve some trophies with Marseille, then Aulas can sell him at good price next year~~
油王告知史高拉利, 隊中至少要有 1 個俄羅斯球員
Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich has told new boss Luiz Felipe Scolari that at least one Russian should be at the club.

史高拉利現時面臨選擇買邊個俄羅斯球員番去 -- 相信佢會晌艾沙雲, 沙哥夫, 艾堅費耶夫及柏夫尤真高之中選擇
The Brazilian now faces a choice between signing one or more of the country's Euro 2008 heroes from a choice of Andrei Arshavin, Yuriy Zhirkov, Akinfeyev Akinfeyev and Roman Pavlyuchenko. (Tvoi Den [Russian tabloid], 1300)

dont kill the development of Russian football. Roman~~~
Smertin was a good example....
he was the captain of Russia...but he was mostly the chelsea bench warmer...

lucklily Akinfeev was not on the list~~~

評分次數

Originally posted by haman at 2008-7-3 20:51:
法國國家隊晌迷信星座既教頭杜明尼治...
Is FFA influenced by Domenich as well...??voting him to stay as Head coach of French International team becuase of his birthday?but not the performance...!!?
Originally posted by goodtime at 2008-7-7 19:45:

點解又係借?
上季係伯明翰表現唔錯, 應該唔少球會會爭wor~!
because the Qatar club spent 20+ million US to sign him...and their asking price is around the same...
Since no club is willing to pay so much money to sign him and he doesnt want to go back to Qatar, sending him on loan is the win-win situation~~
熱刺後衛占邦達將於今周正式轉投華倫西亞, £8m
Tottenham full-back Pascal Chimbonda will this week seal an £8m switch to Valencia. (Daily Mirror)

so excited about New season's Valencia.  with signing Chimbonda, looks like Villa and Silva will stay for at least one more season~~

利物浦中場沙比阿朗素可能去唔成祖雲達斯, 因為佢地唔肯俾 £16m
Liverpool midfielder Xabi Alonso's switch to Juventus could be off as the Italian giants are unwilling to pay £16m for him. (Football 365. 1235)

...then Barry may not able to join the Reds next season~~

but i really wonder how they will play Barry in their midfield line if Aston Villa accept the 15M + Finnan's offer...~~

[ Last edited by arthur8088 on 2008-7-8 at 01:43 AM ]
Originally posted by terencey at 2008-7-8 01:14:

Thanks for your information!!
no worries~~cheers~~
Originally posted by terencey at 2008-7-9 00:17:

I would rather keep Xabi Alonso...
Valenciz must set Silva and Villa's price like sky high....the price only chelsea or Real Madrid can afford...actually Ronald Koeman was replaced, all Valencia's players changed their attitude by 180...that's why i think Valencia will keep them all even with financial problem~~

but the CMC will be extremely packed....Gerrard defintely takes one place,
Javier, Xabi and Barry...and one of them can be the starters...it would be a big waste if any of them sits on the bench~~
i like Xabi's passing ability..he's sort of the best in passing in the reds...but he's kind of too soft, if he faces some kind of energetic midfielders like Cecz or players with big physical advantage like Ballack, Gerrard needs to work a lot harder..he always has to come back and forth..

or they can actually try something new...

Torres      Kuyt
             Gerrard
     Barry    Xabi    Javier

with Kuyt staying more on the right side as a right wing or right midfielder, it could probably able to unleash Gerrard attacking ability~~

評分次數

返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » TRANSFER RUMOURS & GOSSIP

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。