第二球卡普射得好靚
冇得救

第一球就真係輸冇左泰利既, 咁都比科素頂入
第2球,JOHNSON先生要負責.
人地係咁咦舉高隻腳就過左佢,任人射....

[ Last edited by autod on 2007-8-17 at 12:12 AM ]
FROM 車路士新聞網

球員傷患情況

周末未能上陣的球員不少都參與了今天的操練。令人高興的消息是杜魯巴、保羅‧費拉拿和馬基利尼均有參予操練中的小型球賽,可見復出之期不遠。泰利也有參予其中一小部分。

另外,阿歷斯今天也首次參予球隊集訓。6 呎 2 寸高的他雖然不諳英語,但仍感到舒適。希望 25 歲的他能盡快適應,為球隊提供支援。

但周末一仗受傷被薜維爾入替的艾辛情況則未可知。摩連奴說:「那是膝蓋靱帶的問題。他感到疼痛。我在後備席有兩名中場球員,因此我立刻換人。如果你問我,我不知道他星期三對雷丁時能否準備好。」

球會否認成功洽購艾維斯

車路士球會官方網站發表聲明,否認今早西班牙及英國傳媒指車路士已成功收購艾維斯的報導,但承認雙方仍在洽談。

聲明稱:「與西班牙的報導相反,車路士球會並未就丹尼爾‧艾維斯的轉會事宜與西維爾達成協議。」

「車路士球會確認其對該球員的興趣,但直至現在仍未達成協議。」

西維爾拒絕車路士出價

西維爾球會今天發表聲明,指他們已衡量過車路士收購艾維斯的出價,但仍遠低於其要求,因此已拒絕其收購要求。

該聲明稱:「西維爾希望澄清有關多份傳媒有關本球會與車路士就該球員轉會至該倫敦球會的新聞報導,西維爾認為車路士為獲得該球員而作的出價遠低於期望水平。在這情形下,丹尼爾仍屬西維爾球會的球員。」
Originally posted by 艾力克 at 2007-8-16 11:11 AM:

有冇人可以話我知pizarro同crespo有咩唔同?
兩個都係歐陸style  
Crespo把握力強D,少做防守同駁腳,長時間捕捉機會.
Pizarro身材好D(但兩人頭鎚都唔錯),會做多D passing,勤力D.
FROM 官網

READING 1 CHELSEA 2

Reading (4-4-2) Hahnemann; Murty (c), Duberry (Bikey 28), Ingimarsson, Shorey; Oster (Seol 78), Harper, Cisse, Hunt; Doyle, Long (Gunnarsson 74).

Goals Bikey 30

Booked Long, Cisse, Hunt, Ingimarsson

Sent Off Cisse 71

Chelsea (4-4-2): Cech; Ferreira (Pizarro 45), Ben-Haim, Carvalho (Johnson 30), A Cole; Wright-Phillips, Sidwell (Mikel 45), Lampard (c), Malouda; Kalou, Drogba.

Goals Lampard 47, Drogba 50

Booked Carvalho, Sidwell, Wright-Phillips, A Cole, Mikel

28 READING GOAL Bikey's first contribution is to make the most of a Cech mistake and put the ball into an unguarded net. Our keeper had come to collect a high header across the area from Ingimarrson after a free-kick but colliding with defenders, he didn't make it.

47 CHELSEA GOAL Lampard races through after Pizarro and Drogba had kept the ball moving forward with headers and finishes calmly through the keeper's legs.

50 CHELSEA GOAL Last season's Premier League top scorer is off the mark, Drogba lashing the ball inside the post from 20 yards after he receives the ball back from Kalou who had stood strong.

Comment Three team changes but the same 4-4-2 formation as the opening day win - Drogba in for Pizarro, Ferreira back from injury in place of Johnson and Sidwell replacing injured Essien. The ex-Reading man receives applause before the game from his former supporters. Stephen Hunt, who stayed on the bench for our Boxing Day meeting at the Bridge, begins the game for The Royals. He and Cech are on the pitch together for the first time since the collision here last October. The match is a feisty affair without ever boiling over and a classic game of two halves with Chelsea lacking punch up front and occasionally stretched at the back until the half-time changes. In the second-half, sub Pizarro is a handful roaming around behind Drogba with Kalou and Malouda wide, the latter helping subdue the first half threat of Hunt. Drogba's goal sets him on the way in the race to retain the Golden Boot. The perfect record at the Madejski continues and with Man United drawing at Portsmouth, we are already four points ahead of the champions.

賽後摩連奴話

'I asked the players if somebody was feeling a bit weak or feeling a little bit of an injury because I wanted to make two changes and I wanted to finish the game with 11 men,' he began.

'They told me yes, everybody was fine and fit and ready to go. We made the changes, I explained the objective of the changes, I explained the good qualities of the changes and the bad qualities.

'I prepared them for the difficult things and I pushed them to try to use the good things.'

賽後林伯話

'He had a bit of a moan at us because we were playing within ourselves a little bit,' said Lampard of his manager.

'They had a bit more desire, they were a hard working team, put us under pressure in the first half and deserved to be in the lead, and we're better than that. It worked and we reacted in the right way.'

返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » 『 車天車地@史丹福橋 』 - 備戰足總杯4強

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。